Chapter 01

That jerk kingka!

 Taeyeon P.O.V

 

 I wake up and do my usual routine.I go down to see my mom,my father,my brother and my sister eating at dining room."Good morning umma,appa,Jiwoong oppa and Hayeon."I said with a smile."Good morning!"They answer cheerfully."Taeyeon-ah,appa can replace you to give newspaper.You can rest."My appa said."Aniyo appa,I can do it.Beside I want to take fresh air out there."I said and smile to appa.

 

 After eating,I go to take my bag and peck my parents cheek."Goodbye.I'll go first."I said and wave to my family.I go to the road that has houses (sorry I don't know what is it call) and throw newspapers infront of their houses.After I done,I go back home.When I arrive at home,my mom call me."Taeyeon-ah,can you send this to Shinhwa high school?"my mom ask and give me the clothes.

 

 "His name is Lee Jinseok."My mom said and give me his picture.I look at the picture.Wah,he's quite handsome.I go to my bicycle and go to Shinhwa high school.When I arrive at Shinhwa high school,I gasp.Wow,is this a castle or a school.I enter and start to search for a guy name Lee Jinseok.Then I ask a girl or a nerd.Well,I don't care.

 

 "Excuse me."I said and she look at me.She stand up and said something that I never expect from a oh-so-pure nerd."Hey,what are you doing at our school?!? You are not belong here! Go away you piece of sh*t"The nerd said and my mouth fell open.What the nerd! I start to search again for the guy name Lee Jinseok.

 

 I see a girl that was so timid but her face show that she was ty?Maybe,I should try my luck."Excuse me,can I ask you something?"I ask her and she just nod.Okay I had a good impression on her."Where is Lee Jinseok?"I ask her and she point at a guy that was standing at the rooftop and students gather behind him.

 

 I see,nerd here is ty while the one that look like ty is nice.I go to the rooftop just to see everybody shouting to that Lee Jinseok guy.I push the crowd and walk toward Lee Jinseok."Hey are you Lee Jinseok?"I ask him and he turn around.I see his face red or maybe blood stain."This is your clothes.You have  to pay 150 won."I said while looking at him boringly.

 

 "Just send it to my mom.I want to end my life here.If I continue to school here,my life will be a mess!"He shout and breathe heavily."But still you have to pa-...wait.....What!!! You can't suicide here.I know you have many dream to achieve when you grow up!!"I shou to him."When I start to school here,all of my dream vanish in a blink of an eye."He said.What I don't understand.Just teacher here something harsh that made him lose hope?

 

 Then I see he want to jump down from the rooftop."Yah,don't!!!"I shout and before he completely fall down,I catch him."Yah,are you crazy! There is many people that love you,but why do you have to commit suicide!" I shoutto him.Then a guy help me to carry him.When they get away,I mumble."What a troublesome kid."I said.Then I think his butler take his clothes and bow to me.I bow back to him.

End of Taeyeon P.O.V

 

 Tommorrow morning,Taeyeon wake up as usual and go breakfast with her family."Taeyeon-ah,do you kmow that your face is on the newspapers?"Mrs Kim ask.Taeyeon choke on her food.'What,my face was on newspapers? Did I do something wrong?'That questions was running in her mind."Look here! Daebak,Taeyeon-ah you are truly a superhero!"Jiwoong said.

 

 Taeyeon look at the newspaper and see her face on the center and see that the picture is she's saving that Lee Jinseok guy."Wah,Taeyeon-ah you are really my daughter."Mr Kim said.Taeyeon just look at the newspaper speechless.Then suddenly the phone start to ring."Wait,I'll pick it."Mrs Kim said and pick the phone.

 

 10 minutes later Mrs Kim go to Taeyeon and hug hee while screaming in joy.Taeyeon was dumbfounded."Taeyeon-ah the principal of Sinhwa high school want you to school at their school and you will have a scholarship!"Mrs Kim shout.Then all of them congratulate me and hug me.