Chapter 9

Days in a High School Full of idols... Especially Stuck-Up Ones

)

Follow Me- GOT7 


I went towards JYP Entertainment. 

Will they even accept me? What if I'm not good enough? What if I mess up?

Even all these thoughts in my head didn't stop me from going into the building. I walked towards the audition room, got my application. I looked into the practice rooms looking at the people dancing. Should I just be a model instead? I thought, I agreed with that idea instead. I started thinking of multiple questions they could ask me and felt a tap on my back. "Need help?" 

I looked up at the boy. He didn't look immature, neither was he unappealing. He was just well, cute. He had a smiling type of face and yet his face seemed so worn out. "Hello?". Snapping out of my gaze, I re-gained focus, "I'm sorry. I was kind of well doozing off"

"It's okay, don't get so nervous though. You zoned out for so long, the whole line moved up. You're next, good luck. I hope we get to see each other again" he said taking off.

"He doesn't even know me..." I said mumbling to myself. Brushing off thoughts about the boy, I went into the room.

"Name?" she asked. "_____. Lee ____."

 

"Thank you for your time. We will contact you in about a month or so." the lady said with a smile. I tried my best to smile back, but it's a little hard to do when your knees are shaking. I bowed and said "Thanks" as polite as I could but I probably came off with an attitude. 

"Wait, I have request. I know you didn't audition for this type of entertainment, but can you sing?" the lady asked.  Thinking about this question, I nodded slightly. "Yes! Do you want to join this agency for singing and modeling?" I blinked, I had no idea about what to say. "Here, when you decide, please email me." She asked, her smile faded a little but you can see the hope in her eyes. She quickly wrote an email on a piece of paper. Cautiously taking the paper, as to see if she's for real, I looked at it. I bowed in respect and mumbled "Thank you".

  Lee HyeRan

[email protected]

 

I went off and searched for the ladies comfort room. I needed to rinse my face with cold water to refresh myself. I looked at the mirror that reflected my image, Did I do well?  Shaking off the thoughts of the audition and the second profession job offered, I walked out of the bathroom only to feel my phone buzz. I took it out and read the Caller ID.

"Eunji?"

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?! WE WERE CALLING YOU FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS!" I held my phone away in dissatifastion 

"Auditioning for JYP" I said ever-so-calmly. "Why? What did you guys need anyway?"

"Why? WHY? WHY?!" She yelled. "I actually don't know, Jiyeon told me to-" I heard mumbling on over the phone and was met with Jiyeon's voice.

"There's another trainee in my company." She said. 

"Andd...??? I care because...?" I playfully said with a smirk. "I saw them outside your old house."

From then I heard Eunji exclaim, "OH MY GOD REALLY??!?!?!? WAIT HOW DO YOU-" With Jiyeon cutting her off, "Just stay over my house tonight. I'll get Kai and Luhan to get your stuff. We'll pick you up, you're in front of JYP? Good. Stay there, we're about 5 minutes away." And she hung up. Gee, yup Jiyeon has manners. 

I went online with JYP's internet and checked my email. I got rid of all my social networks like facebook. I just didn't find time for them anymore.

Inbox- (12 New Emails)

                                         From:                        Subject:                                                                                                 Time:

                    [email protected]                   Up-coming Events coming up!                                                              5:28 pm

              [email protected]                    Did you decide yet?                                                                             March 9

Seeing as they all were spam I deleted all the emails. With the vibrations notifying me that I recieved a text, I clicked the message box and read Jiyeon's name.

Oh. MY. Gosh. It's so cold even in my car, get out of there!

I scambled for all my things and ran through the door. I slowed down to take one last look at the only practice room with light and prayed to be accepted. 

 

 

"What took you so long?" Eunji asked. "Hey, I'm not athletic. You guys are fit with those dance practices!" I complained.

"Well, you should get used to it. You're gonna get accepted anyway. I don't even know why you chose JYP, you know they're having financial problems?" 

"Well, they take care of their trainees well." Jiyeon stated. "Oh, give Kai and Luhan your keys. We're gonna check to see if they're still there."

I looked back to see Kai and Luhan, I searched my bag and took out my keys. As we approached my house I scanned the area to see if the boys Jiyeon was talking about were still there and to our delight, they weren't. I was about to step out until a hand stopped me. "Nope." Kai frankly said.

"What. Why?"I asked. 

"They could be hiding. If they are, their goal is probably you. With that said, YOU should stay hiden, safe and warm in the car. We'll be back in a couple minutes." Luhan said.

I looked out the car window to keep a look-out. I started feeling a bit drownsy, until I saw a shadow next to the house. I quickly called up Jiyeon.

"Hello?"

"Don't get out yet, turn off all the lights. There's somebody out side of the house." I said

"Seriously? Damn it. Make sure you stay low, don't let them see you. Stay on the phone."

We stayed in silence for a couple of minutes, it was dark so it was okay to sit up to peek for a split second so long as I don't move too fast. "Hey, ____. Do you see him?" Jiyeon whispered.

"I don't think he's here anymore. Come out." I said. "Thank goodness. I was starting to sleep" Eunji said in the background. Within a few seconds, they came out with all my stuff. "You're sleeping over my house with Eunji and I. You know that right?" 

"Oooo. Yay, sleepover!" Eunji said cheerfully. "You're just like a child" Kai commented. "Hey I'm older than you!" Eunji yelled. "And I'm older than you" Luhan defended leaving Jiyeon and I to chuckle at their entertaining fight.


I feel tired again :/ 

I want to re-write the first chapters but I don't want to at the same time

I'm such a bad author :3 Lol

Mkay night ppl~ SleepyHellokitty123<3