Chapter 6

Days in a High School Full of idols... Especially Stuck-Up Ones

|| >> Fast Forward to Saturday ||

I have no idea what to wear... If I wear something too girly, they'll tease me for "liking" him, but I should make a good impression on him...

After an hour of deciding what to wear, I settled for a floral blouse with laces on the collar, black jeggings with matching floral flats. Going to the bathroom and applying a bit of concealer, I went downstairs to check if my aunt and uncle were home. Confirming they weren't I checked the time and saw that I still had two hours until Eunji picked me up. Picking up my laptop, I started watching Running Man ep. 129 again.

Right when Haha picked a fight with Yonghwa, the doorbell rang. Unfortunately, showing my "guardians" at the door step.

"Auntie? What are you doing here?" I asked

"Ahhh... ___, I need to talk with you." She said

Going to the couch, she said "We're moving." Pausing to check my poker face, she then continued "Your uncle and I are moving to New York. We can't bring you with us though, there just isn't enough money" She said with a painful expression but her eyes were saying other wise. "You could stay at a friend's house right? We don't have enough to support you anymore."

That's BS, you're the one that stole all the money MY parents left me.

Being the mature one, I argreed with the thought of being free from those fake hags for the rest of my life. Getting excited, I called up Eunji telling her the news. She already knew how my relatives were like, as well as Jiyeon.

"So does that mean you can room with Jiyeon and I in college?" She asked 

"I guess so. I mean, they don't know who my friends are." 

"This is AWESOME! WE CAN HAVE SLEEPOVERs< TALK ABOUT GUYS< MEET MY GROUP APINK< AND MAYBE YOU COULD EVEN BECOME AN IDOL, OR MODEL, YOU'RE FRIGGING GORGEOUS AND YOU HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE TOO" She continued rambling.

"Hey, hey, hey, breathe." I said. "Weren't we supposed to meet with them to the movies?"

" Well, BEAST, being douchebags, cancelled on us and JongKook, hasn't replied to me yet."

"Shouldn't we go to the movies just in case-" 

"Wait hold on , I'm getting a text, I'll call you back later" With that said she hung up.

Yup, let's stay here bored for the next thirty minutes...

Finally noticing all the silence in the house, I went downstairs to see that my aunt and uncle went out. Checking into their rooms , everything was gone. EVERYTHING.

The bedsheets, pillows, clothes, computer, all gone

Knock , Knock , Knock , Knock

Opening the door, I saw the man from Thursday night.

"It's you." I said with a hint of fear in the tone of my voice.

"Ahh, yeah I have some business to deal with Ms. and Mr. Li"

Thinking back to how he was beating people up that night for his money, I guessed that my aunt and uncle did that as well.

"Mrs. and Mr. Li? They just left to America."

"What?" he said surprised. "Did they specify where?"

"Something about somewhere to get a lot of money" I replied

"Um, what your relation with them?" he asked

"I'm..." , what do I say? "I'm just the house babysitter until they sell the house. They were so estatic to leave." I said with a shrug.

"I see, well can we exchange numbers? Call me if they ever contact you again."

 

I officially think I'm crazy. I gave my phone number to a gang leader. Somebody who could beat me up  kill me if they ever find out I'm their niece. 

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.  Hitting my head

 

|| Lee Joon's POV ||

She wasn't scared... Why are you stupid? You're lucky I'm not dangerous. Why did you ever leave us? I thought with a smile. Who knew fate would lead me back towards my happiness when I was a Freshman?

Welcome back sis.

 

I'm so weird. Been trying out different types of decorations for my story :P Excuse the random changes.

 

- Ticked off hellokitty123

Yoseob aegyo* Buing buing~