Chapter 1

Days in a High School Full of idols... Especially Stuck-Up Ones

"OK. I'll make it through the day and be proud. I won't let anyone get me down and ignore and show them who is really the one who's working hard." I said to my self. I started edging this into my daily routine, saying encouraging words to myself.

I stepped into the building noticing all the gifts cramed into the trash cans, thrown on the floor, stuffed in their lockers and the mob of girls pushing each other. Yes it's that time of the year again. And if you thought Valentine's day, well honey-boo-boo you're wrong. (Yeah I finished watching youtube videos before I got to school). It's the last day before winter breakso everybody, and I really do mean EVERYBODY (Except me, eunji, and Jiyeon) are trying to get their gifts in before 8:00 which is now. 

Why?

Let me explain the situation for your confusion. 

All the idols have a right to except a gift or not, the problem is, they're all jerks when it comes to it. Yes even the nicest group I'm friends with, Beast, will also do that depending on the person. If they accept it, they accept it, if they don't then they either open it (if its edible) they shove it down some guy's throat, throw it at a teacher and even throwing in their faces. It doesn't matter whether or not you care about it, all that matters is if others try to hurt you because of it. This method, is better because they at least hold your gift for a short peroid of time, it'll go in the garbage, but they're still touching it.

The idols think they've got everyone wrapped around their finger but no, we the trio, Eunji; Jiyeon and I, aren't fooled by their "good looks". They honestly don't look attractive, nor act attractive. Most of the female idols get plastic surgery too.

I feel bad for them though, because of competition, they do everything positive to get a camera in their face for more publicity. It upsets everyone but, hey what can we do?

 

"_____! YOU'RE HERE!!!! I wanna give you back-stage tickets to my comeback concert on Saturday!" yelled Eunji

"Well I wasted my money because I already bought front row tickets" I said

"WHAT?! Don't worry I'll get a refund! You have to be there! Jiyeon has to write a song and I need moral support from someone not going onstage! Please????"

"Of course but where is Jiyeon?"

"Absent. She needs to prepare for her comeback in 2 months."

"Ahhh... Wait put in your earbuds, they're here." I said with a disgusted face

"BUT IT'S NOT EVEN A THEY! IT'S A THOSE" said Eunji

"What'd you say little girl? Want me to punch in that nosejob of yours?" said the leader Suho (exo)

"Of course you would be able to know a nose job when you see one since you've gotten so many. But alas, you've become blind enough to see that Eunji's perfect the way she is so perfect that she doesn't waste thousands of dollars like you on trying to fix her imperfections. So don't try talking to her about plastic surgery because you're an eyesore compared to her."

"Looks like you've got too big of a mouth ____. Maybe we should get a nice big pile of to shove down your throat, will that make you shut up?" he replied

"No, but seeing you in pain will." I retorted. "And I'll gladly make it happen." Eunji said. She kneed his groin and saw Kai and Baekhyun snickering at Suho. Smiling in content, we went to class ignoring the silent glares of envy thrown towards us from the female population of the school.

 

SOOOOOOO...

How was the first chapter????

And if you want your favorite group then request below and I'll be sure to read them ;)