not bullet proof anymore o_o

ill never let anyone hurt you
"Okay, we must leave now. We can't stay at my place. The Bonies would be able to sift you out right now. R?" I asked hopeful still holding the wound in my chest. He grunted at me, which meant yes and he led the way. I motioned to the man and girl to follow him. They both had their guns out ready to shoot at us if we would try anything. I know I definitely wouldn't, but R I'm not so sure about. He seems pretty fond of this girl though, so I don't know. I was behind everyone watching behind us. I looked at the man from head to toe. When I got down to his I blushed profusely. This man had a great body and it looked like a firm . I looked away trying to concentrate on something else. What am I thinking. Humans would never like a Corpse. Who would want a dead person? We finally got to the airport and the place was inundated with Corpses everywhere. I got nervous as we went past Corpses, whom stared at us curiously. "Guys, put your guns down. They might suspect something. Slouch a bit too" I said whispering to them. They did as told and we were now in front of R's home. We walked up the stairs to a plane and he opened the door letting us in. I looked around and there was stuff everywhere. I walked to where there was a restroom sign and entered. I the faucet and ripped a piece of fabric off my shirt holding it under the cold water. When the piece was full of water I turned off the faucet and walked out to find the man and the girl looking at R's stuff. R just stood there like a creeper staring at them. "So what are your names?" I questioned sitting in one of the seats breaking R's awkward stare. I grabbed the objects from the medical clinic out of my bag and rested them on the seat beside me. "Well I'm Julie and this is Perry. What are your names?" She said motioning to herself and the man. Hmmm. Julie and Perry. I took the scalpel and ripped part of my stained red white shirt where my bullet wound was at. We don't remember anything about our human life. Just that the first letter of my name is E and the first letter of his is R." I said dabbing the wound with the wet piece of fabric. I winced, but kept on dabbing the wound. "I'm so sorry for that." Perry said looking apologetically at the wound. I sighed and wiped the blood around the wound off. "It's alright. I understand." I said half-heartedly smiling at him. R motioned for them to sit down and they did. Perry straight cross from me, Julie beside me, and R across from me and to my right. "So how can you do all this? Talk, bleed." Julie asked. I put the bloody rag down and got the forceps pulling the bullet out from my flesh. I winced and set the bloody bullet on a tray nearby. "I don't know. I suppose it's because I eat Human food. I've never had a taste of Human. The thought sickens me. I can talk because I practice all the time." I said shrugging my shoulders and using the fabric to clean the wound again. "Wow, that's amazing." She said amazement clearly on her and Perry's face. "Yes, I guess so." I said shrugging. I attached the thread to the needle and looked over at R who was staring at Julie intensely. I threw the rest of the thread at him hitting him in the head. He looked at me like 'what was that for.' I giggled and looked at him. "Stop being a creeper." I said giggling again. Julie blushed while giggling and Perry chuckled. "Hey, would anyone be able to stitch me up?" R looked at me like 'I can do it.' Before anyone could say anything, I protested. "Not you R. The stitching would be terrible." I said joking around with him. Seriously though, the stitching would be terrible. I looked hopefully at Julie and Perry. "Uh, I'm not so good with blood and flesh." She said frowning. " I can do it." Perry said monotonous. I nodded my head and handed him the needle and thread. Julie got up looking at some of R's collection of CD's and R followed her. Perry moved in closer. One of his legs were between my legs and the other was on the outside of my right leg. He leaned towards my right side, where I got hit and took a deep breath. The wound was very close to hitting my . "Are you ready?" Perry said looking up at me. I nodded my head and squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the pain. I heard music come on in the background, but it was faint. I felt Perry move part of my shirt away and I felt a tingling sensation where his warm skin made contact with my partially warm skin. I felt a sharp needle enter my chest, which sent a searing pain throughout my body. I jumped a bit and Perry looked at me. I nodded for him to continue and bit my lip. I could feel where the thread moved through my body and it felt weird. After a couple minutes he finished. I sighed out in relief and looked at the patched up skin. "Thank you." I said grateful and stood up going to the rest room with all the objects we used. Perry followed me with bloody hands. I washed the equipment off and put it back in my bag. I washed the fabric of blood as best I could, and moved out of the way while Perry washed his hands. I wiped the remaining blood from the wound and washed my hands afterwards as well. We left the bathroom and I found Julie laying down on a chair. R gave her a blanket and sat at a seat across from her. I think I had a couple extra Twinkies in my bag, so I pulled them out. I had three. "If you guys are hungry I have some Twinkies." I said offering them to Julie and Perry. They took them and started eating them. There was one left, so I broke that one in half offering a piece to R. He looked at me like I was crazy, but ate it anyway. "I'm sorry it's not a lot, but it's all I have on me right now." I said grabbing a blanket and handing it to Perry. "Thanks." He said smiling. I smiled back at his gorgeous smile and sat down next to R resting my head on his shoulder.