Stage 1: Perfect Love

Forever My Love

       As the days went by, then weeks, Jiyong and Yoona found each falling deeper... and even deeper in love...

 

------------------------------------------------

 

       It was already May, and Jiyong started to worry about getting Im Yoona's birthday present. I must get her something sentimental. These were the times when he thought that he really needed money. He really thought long and hard. Finally, something hit him. A necklace! Of course! With a special charm, one he would request himself. HE immediately ran out of his house and ran to the jewlery store. I really hope Yoona will like it, he thought to himself.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 
May 30
        Jiyong went to pick Yoona up at her house, he woke up extra early that day and tried to look his best, considering many different outfits.
 
 
He wanted to look special for Yoona's birthday. Lukily, it was a Saturday so there was no school. They had the whole day to spend together.
 
 
 
Jiyong's Point of View:
Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why am I so nervous? He nervously reached for his pocket, tracing the gift that he had specially prepared for Yoona. He decided to call Yoona, that always seemed to calm him down a bit anyways.
 
He grabbed his phone and called Yoona.
 
"Ahnyoung oppa! Sorry I'm taking so long! I'm trying to decide what to wear, you know... I have to impress you. Hahaha."  Yoona chuckled nervously. This made Jiyong's heart flutter.
 
"You're too cute. Come out quick okay? I'm waiting for my goddess"
 
"Okay, oppa!" Yoona hung up.
 
Soon after, Yoona walked out of her house...
 
 
My jaws dropped. "Yoona... you're gorgeous." Although it was a simple outfit.... ah who am I kidding, Yoona looks good in anything. Just now, she was extra, EXTRA stunning.
 
"Oppa, you look handsome too!" Yoona said as she gave me a peck on my cheek. She blushed right after and stared at the floor. I grabbed her hand and said, "Come on! We have a long day ahead of us! Let's gooooo!"
 
Yoona laughed and ran with me. First stop, lunchtime! We got to our favorite restaurant. The two of us would always come here to eat. We decided to go with a simple meal, teokboki, or spicy ricecakes. As our order came, I could already see the teokboki was piping hot!
 
"Let's dig in!" Yoona happily said.
 
"Wait! Let's make a bet. Whoever can eat the most teokboki gets a wish. Any wish at all!"
 
"Deal! Watch out Kwon Jiyong! I'm starving!"
 
Yoona and I immediately grabbed our chopsticks and began to eat the teokboki one by one, our faces getting redder and hotter with each one. I looked up at Yoona to see how she was bearing... because I wasn;t doing so well. I was losing by two ricecakes. Yoona's face was red and she stuck her tongue out and fanned it with her hand. She was starting to tear up as well. Oh Yoona, you don't know how much I love you. She was so adorable. She smiled at me as she said, "I'm winning! Prepare to lose!" She grabbed for another and another.... sometimes, this girl catches me off guard. But hey, that's another thing I love about her!
 
I ate the last one but I still lost, by one.
 
"I won!!!" Yoona exclaimed.
 
"Aish. Okay. I'll grant any wish you want!" I winked at her, and she blushed. What a cutie.
 
"I'll have to think about it first. I'll tell you later okay? Oppa, where are we going next?" she asked.
 
"Just follow my lead." I grabbed for her hand once more. We paid for our meal and quickly left. We arrived at Lotte World, a well-known amusement park in Korea. Her eyes widened with wonder as we entered. I paid for our tickets and dragged her along.
 
"I've always wanted to come here! Thanks oppa." she gave me a quick hug.
 
"Hope you're not scared of rollercoasters, because we'll be going on a loooooot of them," I exaggerated on the word, lot.
 
"It looks fun!" now, Yoona was the one dragging ME.
 
We were able to ride almost all the rides. Yoona was smiling blissfully. I was as well. What a great day. It was now 7pm, time to leave the park.
 
"Onto our next location. Let's go Yoona."
 
"Awww, okayyyyyy." she moaned. She really wanted to stay. I would if I could, because we had such a great time here but the next location was crucial. The next stop, Namsan Tower, a very popular tourist site for couples. It was known for the "love locks." Couples brought locks and wrote their names and at times, messages and locked it around the fence and stuff around the top of the Namsan Tower. Romantic, right? We took the cable car up to the tower. We held hands the whole ride. She was looking out the window and I stare at her flawless face. She's always so pretty...
 
We reached the top at last. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a medium-sized lock.
 
 
Yoona gasped. "It's so pretty!"
 
"This, here, symbolizes our love. It'll be locked up here, staying strong." Gosh, I sound so CHEESY. Ughh.
 
Yoona giggled, "Oh, oppa, let's quickly write our initials and lock it on! Hehe."
 
We both wrote our initials and added a heart. Once we locked itm she looked at me happily. This was the right moment. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the necklace that I had bought her. She gasped again. I smiled as I explained, "Yoona, you know you'll always be in my heart. Forever till no end."
 
After I finished putting the necklace on her, I couldn't help but stare at her beauty.
 
"Oppa, I know what my wish is. I wish that we will always be together. Don't ever leave me... because I love you." she stared into my eyes as she held my hands.
 
"Yoona, of course, you know I love you as well." I slowly lifted her chin until my eyes met hers and we stared at each other with love... passionately. I really, really love you Yoona..." I gently kissed her. Our kiss became more passionate. Her lips touching mine. Our hearts racing. Finally, we broke away, catching our breath. She smiled.
 
"Thank you for today oppa. I really enjoyed it," then she hugged me. I hugged her back.
 
As we rode the cable car once again, she turned to me with thankful eyes. I kissed her forehead. We continued to blissfully hold hands. This girl is my all and she's all I need, I thought.
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
 
I dropped her off at home and as I lied down on my bed, thinking about this perfect day, my phone vibrated. A message from Yoona! I quickly opened it.
 
Yoona <3
Received at 1:03am.
 
Oppa, good night! I'll be going to sleep now. Again, thank you for today. I love you! don't sleep too late darling.
 
 
I smiled upon reading her text. I lay in my bed...slowly drifting off to sleep, thinking of her.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Hellooooooo! Sorryy, the chapter is a bit boring. Rest assured, I'll be trying harder, and hey, it'll get more.... interesting. As much as I wish it could be, love isn't perfect!! Please look forward to the next chapter. ((:
 
Oh, and guys!! Do you know someone who would be willing to make a poster? Well, any recommendations? Please comment or post on my wall. I appreciate it!
 
And, looks like the links don't work :O Sorryy! I'll try to update soon although I will be on a short vacation. ~
 
GYoon <33