Beginning of Love

Forever My Love

A month has gone by. Yoona and Jiyong developed a strong friendship. The two would text each other until late at night and call each other often. Yoona was the first to know that Jiyong has become a trainee for YG entertainment and happily congratulated him. Soon after, Yoona told Jiyong good news... she has been chosen to be a trainee of SM entertainment. They always told each other every little detail of their lives. They could really relate to each other. They were both poor. It was hard on the two of them and their families. They found each other falling deeply in love with each other... without the other knowing.

Yoona was adored by almost all the guys at her school for her natural beauty and personality. In everyone's eyes, she was perfect, although she didn't think so. Jiyong also had several admirers but none of them mattered to him because only Yoona did.

It's only been a month... Jiyong told himself. I should wait a little bit...

 

-------------------------------------

4 months later...

 

Yoona's Point of View:

I picked up my cellphone and dialed in Jiyong oppa's number then pressed the "call" button. It was 11pm and I had just come back from training at SM. How tiring...

"Yeobosayoooo~?"

"Oppa! Help. I feel... exhausted. Training is so hard oppa and I'm all sore from dancing so much and my throat hurts from straining my voice from singing. On top of that, I have homework and schoolwork. AISH. I'M SO FRUSTRATED."

"Yoona yah. Don't stress yourself out. Hey, training at YG is tiring too. I got home like fifteen minutes ago. I understand how you feel. I have a ton of homework left. Aishhh."

"Okaayy, sorry. It's just really hard to do everything at once, you know?"

"Yes, of course I know. Come on, I'll help you with homework. We can do this together!"

"Gomawo oppa. Really. I don't know what I'd do without you..."

 

I thought to myself, Jiyong oppa is really the best. I smiled to myself as we talked on the phone and did homework together.

 

-------------------------------------

The next day...

 

Yoona got up from bed and ate her breakfast. As she left her house, she shouted, "APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW. BYEEE!"

"Be safe," her mom screamed back.

 

 

As Yoona walked to school, she saw Seohyun. She ran up to her and gave her a back hug. "Hi dongsaeng!"

"Unnie! Ahnyoung. Let's walk to school together."

"Sure," Yoona replied enthusiastically.

"How's it going with Jiyong oppa, unnie? Why don't you confess to him already?"

"I'm scared to Seohyun. I mean, we're really close and if he rejects me..."

"Unnie, I really think he likes you! You two are practically a couple" Seohyun stuck her tongue out.

"I'm too scared right now...but, maybe, just MAYBE, some other time- later."

 

       Seohyun and Yoona approached their school. Jiyong was waiting for Yoona at the gates.

 

"Looks like he's waiting for you," Seohyun laughed and winked at Yoona. "See you later, unnie!" She ran off to her first class as yoona watched her leave.

 

"Hi, Yoooooong!" Jiyong waved at Yoona.

 

-------------------------------------

Jiyong's Point of View:

       I waved at Yoona. She was walking towards me gracefully with a big smile on her face. I walked her to class, as usual. My classroom came before hers. I would walk her to her class but Yoona insisted I wouldn't need to. "Don't worry oppa! I only have to walk for like one minute. Nothing to worry about!" She flashed her lovely smile. I agreed. We waved goodbye.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Yoona's Point of View: 

       I waved goodbye to Jiyong oppa. As I walked to class, a tall, muscular guy grabbed my hand  suddenly and pinned me against the wall. I was wide-eyed and shocked.

"Finally. You're not with that scrawny, pathetic-looking dude. He was always getting in my way. It's okay though because you're all mine now." the scary guy whispered in my ear.

"No, DON'T. He's not scrawny and pathetic, hes strong and kind-hearted..."

"Like I said, doesn't matter. You're MINE NOW!"

The scary guy leaned in closer, and closer, and closer. My restraints were nothing against his muscular body. I screamed and kicked, but he was too strong for me. His face was 3 inches away from mine...then two...then one. Half an inch away...

He pushed his lips against mine. My first kiss gone just like that...

I tried to fight with all my might but I was too weak. He pushed his face against mine. No... I love Jiyong... not this scary guy. I felt tears streaming down my face. Jiyong oppa... I need you.

 

Just then, the scary guy's grip loosened. Jiyong oppa grabbed the other guy's hand and pulled him away from me. "LET GO OF HER BRIAN!" then he punched Brian. So the guy's name was Brian... Brian and Jiyong were face to face, one punch in the stomach and another on the face. Brian was losing... badly. I ran in between them. "Stop oppa, that's enough."

Lukily, he stopped. "HOW COULD YOU LET THAT PUNK KISS YOU...?! I WANT A FULL EXPLANATION NOOOW!"

Oppa looked so scary. I cried more. "Oppa... I couldn't do anything."

He grabbed my hand and led me into the janitor's closet. He wiped my tears and apologized again and again.

"Mianhae Yoona yah... it's just that when I saw you... and him... kissing. It just made me so mad!"

Why would it make oppa mad... 

"Yoona, I love you. I said it. I love Im Yoona! Yoona, i felt jealous, that Brian stole your first kiss. I punched him over and over again because he hurt you and scared you. I want to protect you Yoona..."

I was dumbfounded. Whaaaaa.... Jiyong oppa was anticipating a reply but the words he spoke were still processing in my brain. His face fell downcast.

"Oppa... I love you too. A lot actually..." I felt my cheeks getting hot as i stared at the floor.

"M...Mwuh. YOONG, will you be my girlfriend? I won't hide my feelings anymore."

"Of course I will" I smiled.

Without hesitation, I threw my arms around him and dug my face into his chest. He hugged me back. As I let go, i saw his face close to mine. He smiled and slowly inched his face closer and closer. I closed my eyes. His lips touched mine. I pushed my lips onto his even harder. Unlike my first kiss, this was pure and really love.

As the bell rung, we were forced to separate.

"Bye babe," he said before we separated, then he winked. My heart was beating so fast. I giggled and whispered, "I love you Jiyong oppa" so quietly that no one noticed. I smiled and headed for my next class.

 

------------------------------------

 

Author's Note:

AHHH, its a decent-sized chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Jiyong and Yoona finally together <3 (:

My hands are very tired, will update soon. I always appreciate comments and subscribtions!