Pay Back His Money

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You didn't have the mood to be helping anyone though so you decided to just pay his money back. 

"Sorry, I can't help but," You rummaged through your bag and got your small purse out. Slipping a few bucks out, you stretched your arm to him. "Here, it's what I owe you."

Jimin blinked down at the money and shook his head, pushing your hand back to you. "It's okay if you can't help and you don't owe me anything."

He seemed hurt that you weren't taking his kind gesture. "You really don't need to pay me back."

Hesitantly, you pulled your arm away. "Uhm, but-"

"Trust me, I'll be sad if you insist on paying me back." Jimin frowned. His puppy face was too cute for you to ignore.

"F-Fine," You sighed and put your money along with your purse inside your bag.

"But I'll still feel bad for letting you pay on my behalf." You said, slumping your shoulders. Jimin patted your back in a friendly way. "Maybe if we meet again, you can repay me."

You were about to open your mouth until Jimin cut you off.

"Someone's waiting for me. I have to go." He said, looking sorry to leave so soon. You nodded glumly. *Must be his girlfriend, now I feel bad if he's late for his date because of me.*

"Thank you for this." You slipped the album out and waved it lightly. Jimin smiled at you. "Your welcome. See you later, then." With that, Jimin waved and went off, leaving you alone.

You stared at the album and sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter