Forget About The Kiss

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook blinked at you with his wide, begging eyes. You sighed inwardly. *Fine.* 

"What kiss?" You tilted your head, acting like you just erased a piece of your memory. Jungkook frowned slightly. "The kiss you saw with the-"

You slapped your forehead. *Geez!* "I mean, sure. I'll forget about the kiss!" You gave him a 'Don't-You-Get-It-You-Idiot' look. Apparently, Jungkook didn't notice the look on your face cause he beamed, his face oozing happiness, like literally.

"Would you stop that?" You requested after a minute passed by with him still looking like he just met a nice, talking teddy bear. Honestly, Jungkook was starting to creep you out even though he did look cute with his 'I'm so thankful' face.

"Oh? Oh!" Jungkook snapped back into normal. "Sorry." He grinned happily. 

*What's wrong with him? Just a second ago, he insulted me and now he's grinning non-stop.*

"Do you need to see a psychiatrist?" You asked seriously. Jungkook looked at you, his grinning slowly fading before he asked back, "What?"

"You know, cause you're acting really weird right now. Just a few minutes ago, you seemed like you hated me and-"

Jungkook widened his eyes, his hands waving frantically in front of him. "No No! That wasn't because I hate you, noona."

Your words halted to a stop. 

"I.. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm just.. so embarrassed of myself that likes cute things that I tend to hide it. I was jealous of you because you could express yourself freely like when you did in the pet shop." Jungkook explained, lowering his head as if he deserved to get scolded.

"So that was why you said I had a serious brain damage?" You cocked an eyebrow. 

Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter