Kiss Matsumoto

Kiss the Prince

 

A/N

English is not my first language so please bear with my grammar… Thank you!

 

Characters for this chapter

Mao Inoue, Sho Sakurai, Jin Akanishi, Jun Matsumoto, Keiko Kitagawa, Hiroki Nariyama, Teacher Harris, Dragon

 

 

“Chotto Matte!” Mao ahouted as she pulled her hand away from Sho (Chotto matte—wait)

“What’s wrong… we’re in hurry!” said Sho facing at Mao

Mao put down her head “I know we only have few times left but… do I really need to kiss him? I mean is there no other way--- Is Prince Matsumoto our last option?” Mao questioned continuously

 “Your power is to kiss so if you don’t use that beating the dragon would be impossible” Sho emphasized.

“But…. I will kiss the evil prince, isn’t it dangerous?”

“You’re right, Matsumoto is rude in some matter but he’s the strongest SA user in our place – you can kiss Akanishi or me but I doubt we can be good help for you--- remember Akanishi became weak eveytime he used his power same as me… I can’t do nothing but to nullify SA.” (SA-Special Abilities)

“Nullify… yeah--- Why don’t you nullify teacher Harris power then vanish the dragon?” Mao bit out having star in her eyes.

“You mean… you want to kiss me?”

“Eh?” Mao paused.

Sho showed evil grin “I have lips and ‘m too lousy in kissing” he said gigling.

Mao scratched her head. He wondered what this guy was talking about

 

“Okay… okay… fine! Let’s see Matsumoto!” Mao decided.

 

Sho smiled then took her hand again. “Let’s go!”

 

“By the way, do you have any plan how could I kiss him?” Mao questioned.

“Well… let’s find out once we see him”

“Huh?”

Sho responded a smile.

 

 

 

Sho and Mao arrived at the palace shortly.

There, they found Matsumoto’s sentinels Keiko and Nariyama playing chess.

 

“Greetings!” Sho appeared with a full bloomed smile.

Nariyama looked at him “Oh, you’re here…”

“Hello Prince…. You too, Miss… what’s your name again?” asked Keiko.

“Ah... I’m Mao!” Mao answered attentively.

“We’re looking for Matsumoto, where is he?” Sho inquired.

 

Nariyama faced the chess board “He’s in bad mood.” He answered and then did his move. “Check mate!” he bit out”

“Oh no, I lose again!” Keiko cried.

 

“Hey… can I know what’s happened to Matsumoto?” Sho repeated.

Keiko answered him “Actually we don’t have any idea why he’s in bad mood, you can check him in his room if you want”

“Ah, okay thank you--- Mao lets’ go!”  said Sho.

 

“Wait…” Nariyama blocked their way “Tell me--- what do you want to our prince?”

Nariyama seemed to notice an evil planned from them.

“Well… actually, I want to…we what to…” Sho couldn’t think any excuses.

 

‘What do you want from me?!” Matsumoto appeared.

“Oh… Matsumoto!” Sho bit out.

Mao started to giggle. “He’s here, he’s here…” she thought. Her heart started to beat faster.

 

“Prince, are you okay now?” asked Keiko.

Matsumoto nodded.

 

Sho smiled "Hi Matsumoto.. actually we just want to greet you, that’s all… so now you may excuse us” Sho stepped out.

“W-wait… Sho!” Mao called.

Sho returned and pulled Mao’s hand.

 

 

“Those guys are so weird!” Nariyama commented. He looked at Matsumoto expecting same comment but he smiled instead.

"Prince?” Nariyama asked.

“Let’s play!” Matsumoto said upon looking at the chess board.

 

 

***

“Sho, I thought I’m going to kiss Matsumoto?”

“Yes you will…”

“Then why we’re running from him?

“No… we’re about to meet him…”

“About to meet him?” Mao became confused. “Wait… are you saying that…”

“Yes! The Matsumoto we saw is actually Akanishi”

“Eh?”

 

Soon we arrived at Prince Matsumoto’s room.

 

Doki Doki Doki Doki!

 

My heart beat faster.

 

I looked at Sho but all I see was his smiling face.

“What will I do?”

“Steal a kiss!”

“But how?

“Just let your lips touch his….like this…” Sho pouted his lips “Muah!!!”

 

Mao frowned then knocked on Matsumoto’s door.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“I’ll stay here. You can do it!” Sho cheered.

 

Inhale, Exhale.

 

Mao continued knocking but no one answering.

 

“Sho, I think no one’s here…”

 

“Just go ahead!” Sho pushed her inside.

 

“Ah!!!”

 

Mao stumbled on the floor.

 

As she stood up she found herself inside Matsumoto’s room.

It was huge and shining!

Mao walked around, and then heard the drops of water coming behind a door.

 

“Maybe that’s the comfort room, so … he’s taking a bath? Mao thought.

 

She continued looking around until she noticed a small box.

Curios about the box, Mao opened it. She realized it was a music box.

It produced sweet lullaby…

 

Mao was almost attached to the music. Its tender music made her remember all the joy she had with her brother.

 

PAK!

Somebody poke a book on her head.

“Outch!” Mao's reaction.

When she turned around she saw a shining angel.

“How handsome…!” She thought, but things changed when she realized it was Prince Matsumoto wearing white bathrobe.

 

“Kyaah!” Mao bit out. She immediately made a distance.

 

“Who are you... what are you doing here?” Matsumoto asked.

Mao couldn’t open .

She supposed to kiss Matsumoto, but how?

 

“Oh, I remember you… you’re Akanishi’s girl…” --Matsumoto

“Ah... actually…” --Mao

 

“Yeah right... it’s you…-- if I’m not mistaken, you’re the human sister of the north prince...”

“Huh, how did you know?” Mao wondered.

 

Matsumoto smirked. “You’re brother is such a loser!”

 

 

****

 

 

“It can’t be… Master, when did you learn chess?” asked Keiko. She wasn’t convinced about their master’s ability.

 

“No… this couldn’t be happening…” said Nariyama. He couldn’t believe that prince Matsumoto finally succeeded to defeat him…”Wait the minute…” Nariyama looked at him…

 

Akanishi wearing MAtsumoto's face gulped.

 

“You… you’re not our prince!!!” NAriyama shouted as he summoned a huge spear.

 

Akanishi returned to himself immediately and keep distance from them.

 

“Give me a valid reason why did you copied him or else… I will kill you!!!” Nariyama shouted.

 

Akanishi did nothing but  smile.

 

 

 

****

Sho took glance at his watch. They only have 20 minutes more before the time given by teacher Harris  ended.

 

 

 

***

“Take back your words…" Mao bit out  "You don’t know my brother, you don’t have right to mock him!”

 

“And who gave you the right to enter my room?!” Matsumoto retorted.

 

Mao bowed his head.

Her only reason is to kiss him… because she wanted to be a sentinel—in able to be with her brother.

 

Mao faced Matsumoto directly.

 

One

Two

Three

 

She kissed Matsumoto in his lips.

 

 

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see" --Alice

 

 

 

 

A/N

Sorry for the late update, I’ll try to update this Saturday ( try only)

After that, updates would be every Saturdays.

 

I’m having hard time managing my time right now and also I always encounter writer’s block.

Writing in English is really hard especially for me who didn’t really good in English.