Chapter 3

Doctor Woo

After the billionth time he tried to get her attention (and she ignored him again), Junsu plopped down into the chair opposite his niece and sighed. “You’re just never going to forgive me for finishing the story like that, are you?” When she didn’t respond and just took another sip from her plastic Disney princess cup, he sighed again. “For someone who hasn’t even hit over four feet tall, you can be mighty annoying.”

“Hmph,” she let out before ignoring him again.

“...will you forgive me if I make some mac and cheese?”

“No.”

“...what if I let you watch Seung Ri on the big TV in the living room?”

“No.”

“What if I dance to his songs?”

“You look stupid when you dance. No.”

“You’re mean. I look awesome and gangsta when I dance.” He pouted and slumped farther into his chair. “I don’t know how to please you.”

“...pedo.”

“ALRIGHT, ENOUGH WITH THAT! A PEDO DOES NOT PLAGIARIZE.”

“Yes, they do.”

“You are the most frustrating child I have ever had the misfortune to babysit!”

She nodded imperceptibly. “Thank you.”

“UGHHHHHHHH. Don’t talk to me.”

“Okay.” And she turned around, swishing the juice around in her cup.

Junsu was about to slam his hand down on the table and force her to listen to him, when all of a sudden...

The doorbell rang. Several times. And then whoever was at the door just decided to keep a finger on the buzzer, thereby filling the house with a loud and constant DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. “I’M COMING!” Junsu yelled in annoyance. He shook his fist at his niece (who grinned back malevolently) and stalked off to answer the door. “What do you want~?!” He froze.

Because none other than Jang Wooyoung himself stood before him, in his glorious bleached blond hair sticking straight up. He lifted the measuring cup in his hand. “I need some sugar.”

“...well, isn’t this a surprising cliche.”

“Uncle~ who is it?” Sun Mi rounded the corner, cup in hand. Once she saw who was there, she dropped it, staining the carpet red. “O...mo...”

“Awww, now look what you’ve done! How am I gonna get that out before it completely stains?!”

“IT’S THE TRANNIE!” She raised a shaking finger at Wooyoung, who had raised an eyebrow. “Are...are...are you the Doctor?”

“Eh?” He frowned and tilted his head. “Doctor who?”

“OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE DID IT AGAIN! DOCTOR WOO!” And then she was running full speed at his legs. She attacked his shins, knocking him down onto the pavement. “OMO! It’s like right out of the story, Uncle! Doctor! Doctor! Are you real?!” She poked him hard in the face, which made him repeat the “ow” he had uttered after falling. “ARE YOU A FACT?!?!” She paused. “Wait. You’re not a member of Oneway.”

“No...I’m a member of 2-”

“OMOOOOOOOOOOO THAT MEANS YOU’RE A TIME LORD!”

“A time what?”

“Uh...” Junsu picked up Sun Mi from the poor singer’s chest and set her aside. “Woo...why don’t you, uh...come in and have some lunch?”


One deliciously exquisite meal of rice noodles later, Wooyoung sat back in his chair and nudged Junsu. “Yah. What’s the meaning of this, hyung? Time lord and doctor and space traveling...what the he...heck is your niece on?”

“Sometimes I think she’s on methamphetamine-flavored ice cream, but that’s just my opinion.” Junsu shrugged. “So what brings you here in the middle of the day?”

“I told you I needed sugar, and I was about to get some before the little demon child attacked my legs.” He side-eyed the girl in question, who was gazing up at Wooyoung dreamily. “Er, she doesn’t have a crush on me, does she? I don’t want to be called a e.”

“Of course not, oppa!” She lightly smacked his arm. “You don’t copy people.”

Junsu slapped his hand over . “You shut mouf now.” He looked at Wooyoung. “Ignore her. I told you she’s on meth or something.”

“She’s five,” the other singer pointed out.

“Yes, I know this fact. Why does everyone feel the need to tell me?!”

“He’s not a Fact, uncle!!! He’s the Doctor!”

“Who is this doctor guy I’m being mistaken for?” Wooyoung scratched his head. “I don’t think I’m a doctor. I don’t even have a Ph.D.”

A very wicked look entered Junsu’s eyes as he slowly turned his head to look at Wooyoung. His smirk widened considerably. “Say...Woo...my awesome dongsaeng...you’re not busy, by any chance?”

“Actually, I am. Junsu and Junho refused to cook for me, so I’m being made to do it. Plus, Chansung will have my head if no food is on the table by seven tonight. He really watches the clock, that one. I mean, who needs to eat at exactly seven-?”

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Sun Mi jumped up from her seat and tackled him...in the face. With a shout, he toppled onto the floor and she continued to hug his head. “You should stay and tell me a story!”

“...What?” His eyes looked up to Junsu for some help.

“Hey Woo, you can go ahead and just invite them for dinner, mainly Chansung if the others aren’t hungry. Besides, how hard is it to feed Chansung? Just give him 30 bananas and he’s good to go.”


“Yo, Junsu, thanks for dinner.”

“No problem, Junsu.”

You know, at times, it would be hard to tell the two Junsu’s apart if they did not specify, though of course, if the two of the Junsu, themselves, talked to each other, they would know specifically.

“Anyway, Junho! Chansung! Time to go!”

“Noooo!” Junho whined from the other room. “I wanna stay with Sun Mi~”

“Yeah! Me too~” A whiny Chansung voice followed.

“GUYS! WE HAVE SCHEDULES TOMORROW!”

“THE FIRST ONE IS AT 2:00 PM!”

“What a coincidence...”

“Ugh, whatever, idiots. I’m going home-”

“SEE YA HYUNG!” both Junho and Chansung exclaimed in unison. Annoyed that his younger brothers were not following him, he just remained in his seat, pouting and being all panda-like.

Chansung hungrily eyed Wooyoung’s plate as the other singer was currently occupied with answering the thousand and one questions Sun Mi threw at him. “Hyung...you gonna eat that...?”

“Are you old? How old are you? Do you like bow ties? I think bow ties are cool. Fezzes too. Fezzes are cool. And the color blue. How come you don’t ride in the TARDFACE like the Doctor on TV does? Is it because you’re Asian? How come they’ve never had an Asian Doctor on the show? Are they meanie butts? I think they’re meanie butts. Do you have a real sonic screwdriver? Can I play with it? I won’t unlock some random door, I just wanna zap my uncle somewhere far, far away. Do you like girls? I like boys. Maybe you like boys, too. Are you really a transvestite, or did my uncle just make that part up?”

“Xiah Junsu,” Wooyoung began in a shaky voice while staring wide-eyed at the little girl. “What the hell have you been teaching this child about me?”

Completely sidestepping this potential bomb, Junsu exclaimed, “STORY TIME!”

Changsung stopped eating with his fork halfway to his mouth. Junho and Junsu both set down their glasses to look at him curiously. Wooyoung’s expression turned to one of horror.

“YAY!” Sun Mi set down her silverware and clapped her tiny hands. “Don’t pick up with those Fact guys, they were boring.”

“This is my story, and whoever I want to put into it, I will!” Junsu shot back.

Junho coughed. “Uhhh...don’t be too mean, hyung. She’s only-”

“I KNOW...MY OWN NIECE’S AGE...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Ahem.”

It had been a few days since the three men had joined Doctor Woo-

“Come again?!” Wooyoung burst out.

“You’re the main character, trannie~”

“Sun Mi, he has a name.”

“Riiiiiiight. Doctor-oppa~ waaaaaaaaah~”

...and his companions on the DAMNIT-

“THE WHAT?!” all four 2PM members  said in unison (since only four were in attendance...Taecyeon was off...being Taecyeon and Nichkhun...got arrested or something, the authors don’t know).

“SHUSH.”

...and it was thankfully not crowded, since the inside of the DAMNIT (which is a Dimensional Acceleration Modulating Network In Time, just so you know) was obviously much larger than the outside. Peter and Chance helped Min Young with cleaning the many rooms while Young Sky taught Seung Ri the many secrets of kung fu.

When all had been way too quiet for too long...

“GUYS, I THINK I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THIS THING!” Wooyoung yelled in excitement. Everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed over to watch. He made sure they were definitely looking as he lifted two levers, pushed one down, pressed a few buttons, and then...

SMASH.

“So it does take your head against the glass to get this thing up and running!” Min Young cried out.

“WHAT?! WHAT THE FU-”

“There is a child present, Wooyoung. Relax. It’s just a story.”

“...it’s still not cool, hyung...”

Seung Ri playfully hit the guy in the ribs. “See? I knew you had it in you, Doctor!”

“Now...we can go on an actual adventure!” Wooyoung fiddled with a few more controls before a loud WHIR! filled the room. He smirked. “I think...yes...I believe we are headed...to the planet of...”

“SAL AMI!”

Everyone turned to stare at Chansung. “What?”

“Sal...Ami. Sal Ami. Salami, get it?” He beamed at his own sheer brilliance.

“...the planet of Bal Oney...”

“Oh, you take the fun out of everything, Xiah-hyung.”

“Are you kidding me?!” Min Young smacked the back of his head. “You know Seung Ri cannot resist the locals there! He’ll cannibalize all of them!”

Seung Ri seemed to be in a reverie. “So...much...lunch meat!”

“FINE. FINE. WE’LL GO TO...GIVE ME A PLANET, ANYONE!”

“THE PLANET OF THE PANDAS!” 2PM’s Junsu growled in a deep, demonic-like voice.

“Because Pandas are so much better than walking lunch meat, Doctor,” Peter remarked dryly.

Junsu (the one of the Xiah variety) pinched the bridge of his nose. “All right. Write a name and put it in that empty cookie jar. I’ll just fish around and pick one.” When he saw that none of them had moved, he sighed. “The cow cookie jar. The one on top of the counter.”

“RIGHT!”

[five minutes (a fourth of an eternity) later]

“Oh...god...I really picked this one...who put this in there?”

“We don’t know,” Sun Mi said innocently. “Just read it aloud!”

...finally...Doctor Woo slammed his fist into his palm as the answer hit him. “I know! We can take a vacation on the planet of Eikooc.” When all his technical companions stared at him as if he had lost his mind, he shrugged. “It’s a nice planet, and the people there are too sweet!”

“You think you’re punny?”

“I think I’m adorable.”

Min Young was the first to recover. “Okay, sweetie...we can...go there...just land us safely and preferably in one piece, and all will be fine.”

“I got it! Don’t worry about it, shorty!” He dodged her punch and went back to the controls. “Seung Ri, check the back-up brakes just in case we need them. Min Young...bake us some cookies for a welcoming party. You three...go...rap...somewhere...”

“Yo, homedawg!” Peter...barked. “I don’t rap, I sing!”

“Great, whatever, just do it somewhere...not here.”

“YAH, DOCTOR!” Min Young shouted, “I DON’T KNOW HOW TO BAKE!”

“Well I suppose now is just as good as any other time to learn, now isn’t it? Just go to the kitchen, I’m sure there are plenty of cookbooks there that would have a cookie recipe. Straight forward, take your first door on your left, fifth on the right, turn around the corner, first door on your right, and eighth door to your left. Come on now, get a move on.” Wooyoung pushed her lightly in the right direction.

“Doctor, back-up brakes seem to be functioning normally.”

“Alright, good job checking on them. Now go help Min Young in the kitchen before we die prematurely.”

Seung Ri nodded as he headed down the main hall of the DAMNIT.

“You know, I still think that’s extremely inappropriate-”

“SHUT UP, JUNSU!”

“MAKE ME, JUNSU!”

“Both of you shut up,” Wooyoung interrupted. “Hurry up and continue. I sound awesome in this.”

Ugh, whatever.

“Alright...monitor functioning properly...let’s go to...” Doctor Woo pounded a couple of keys in front of him, seemingly randomly, but actually in a precise sequence. “The planet of Eikooc.”

Just then, a bright orange line appeared on the screen...indicating the route to take, in the same manner one would use a GPS system.

“Alright, just navigate along this route...make sure not to get too close to the middle ages. That seems like a rather sharp turn. Ah, I see we take a shortcut hop from the 51st century all the way to the 200th. Clever, I must say.”

“How in the world did you come up with all of this?” Junho asked.

“HE DIDN’T, HE’S A E!”

“WHAT?!”

“YAH!” Junsu clamped shut once more while turning to Junho, still with eyes bulging out of their sockets. “Don’t mind her, she’s just a little...loopy.”

“Ugh, you’re so damn-”

“YAH!”

“-dang slow. MY TURN!” Wooyoung pumped his fist into the air...continuing the story.

After I-...I mean, after the awesome, handsome, and totally y Doctor was finished rambling to himself, he finally began to maneuver the DAMNIT in the right direction.

“Alright, baby-”

“You did not just call your space...time...machine...thingy baby,” Junsu drawled.

“But that’s what he did in the show!” Chansung whined.

“What show?” This was Junho.

“ANYWAY, CONTINUE, WOOYOUNG!”

Right! And...

Boom.

“YOU AT FLYING THIS THING!”

“YEAH, WELL YOU SWALLOW!”

“DUDE, THAT’S SO INAPPROPRIATE!”

“Uncle Su~” Sun Mi tugged her uncle’s sleeve. “What does swallow mean?”

“It means he copied something.”

“Omooooo~ Just like e?”

“...yeah...that’s it.”

“YAH, DOCTOR-OPPA, YOU SWALLOW TOO!”

Alright then...the y Doctor then turned around in an awesome suave manner to face his ‘companions’, noticing that all of their bodies had been tossed around and were scrambled into random places along the vast space’s wall...as well as some other substance that was definitely not of...living flesh.

“What...happened?”

“Oh, aside from you CRASH LANDING THE DAMNIT, we’re all fine and dandy, though we just decided to have a wild three second party.” Min Young got up from her spot, wiping her eyes clean of the...substance.

“And you didn’t invite me?” Wooyoung walked up to her, taking a small portion of the sticky substance off her face and onto his finger, bringing it up to his mouth to taste. “Ah, cookie batter...a bit dry, but still good.”

“YAH!” Min Young roughly punched his shoulder.

“OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

“IT’S NOT LIKE YOU HELPED!”

“I BROUGHT YOU HERE, DIDN’T I?!”

“WHATEVER!”

“Or...” He decreased the gap of space in between them. “Did you want a little something more~?” His smirk grew as-

“DUDE, SHE’S ONLY FIVE!”

“ALRIGHT, WHATEVER. JUNSU-HYUNG, TAKE OVER!”

Okay... The gap between them continued to decrease as Min Young’s hands made their way to the sides of his head...3cm...2cm...1-

“OW! WHAT THE FU-”

“FIVE!”

“-FREAK?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

And yes, she had bashed his head against the steel railing that just so happened to be there.

“DUDE, WHAT THE HECK?! WHO’S THIS MIN YOUNG GIRL CREATURE THING, AND HOW DOES SHE EVEN GET PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY BEAUTIFUL FACE?!”

“Pft, who ever said you were beautiful? They were obviously lyin- KIDDING, OW OW OW.”

Not letting go of Chansung’s ear, Wooyoung nodded at Junsu. “Go on.”

Doctor Woo pushed her away, yelling out in pain. “OW! BLOODY HELL, WOMAN! Why do you find this oh so entertaining?! I’m going to die of head trauma thanks to you!” He stammered to a stop as Min Young reached for his face again...only this time, she pecked his cheek sweetly. “Eh?”

“Stop being such an idiot, space man, and things could be smoother,” she whispered.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~” all the guys (and Sun Mi) trilled. “SO CUTE~”

“...you four...are men...and over twenty...oh, whatever. On with the story.”

With a bump, boom, bang, and crash, the DAMNIT made a rough landing on the surface of Eikooc. Due to his extreme curiosity, Chance was the first to peek out of the TA-

“Ahem.”

DAMNIT-

“How could you forget the name of the ship, hyung?” Junho scoffed. “Fail.”

“You know what, monkey boy?” Junsu (Xiah) leaned back into his chair and fixed his gaze on Junho, who now quivered in his seat. “You tell the frigging story.”

Both Wooyoung and Junsu vigorously shook their heads. “You’ll regret it,” Chansung teased in a sing-song voice.

“What’s to regret? Better than Woo telling the story himself.”

“Hey! Sitting right here!”

Ahem. So then...A GREAT BOLT OF LIGHTNING SUDDENLY HIT EVERYONE BUT MIN YOUNG AND SEUNG RI...

“Retard...I’m a Time FREAKING Lord. I don’t die.”

Wooyoung looked around in confusion as a great big metal box suddenly appeared before him. Its doors opened at a corner and blinded him completely. Then, it vacuumed him inside, where it would hold him for all eternity. This box, unbeknownst to our surviving heroes, was none other than the Pandorica.

Now that the Doctor was out of the way-

“WHAT?! WHAT THE HE...CK HAPPENED TO ME?!”

You got trapped inside the Pandorica for all of eternity.

“BUT I’M TOO COOL FOR THAT TO HAPPEN TO!!!”

Seung Ri caught a weeping Min Young in his arms. “Shh...he’s probably at peace now,” he whispered into her hair as she sobbed into his shoulder. “He can relax and not worry about the universe anymore. Everything can go back to normal. Hey, you can even marry me. That is...” He gently lifted up her chin. “If that is what you wish.”

“SEE?! SEE?! WHAT DID WE TELL YOU?! HE’D SCREW IT UP!”

Min Young blinked through her salty tears and gazed up at her companion. “Oh, Seung Ri...”

“We can be together...forever...if you wanted...I’ve always...always...loved...you.” He slowly started leaning down towards her, closing his eyes. She, too, shut her eyes and stood on her tiptoes. Their lips-

“Yeah, okay, stop stop stop.” Sun Mi climbed onto the table and whacked Junho across the face with her Pikechu doll (not Pikachu. Pikechu. His Turkish cousin that was turned into a disturbing child’s purse). “You’re saying this all wrong, oppa. That’s gross and wrong. Everyone knows the Doctor loves Min Young and she would do anything to get him out of the Pandorica.”

Junho pouted. “But there’s no love in this story!”

“IT’S...NOT...NEEDED!” Junsu seethed through his teeth.

The other Junsu (of the panda variety) forced a banana into Junho’s mouth. “There. Nom on this. You can go watch your stupid novelas later. Don’t try to put your sick fantasies into this epic tale.” He motioned for someone to continue.

So scratch all of that. No one was put into the Pandorica or struck by lightning.

INSTEAD! To their horror, they realized that the so-called peaceful planet of Eikooc was actually inhabited by disgustingly goopy creatures that resembled giant cookies. Sensing danger, the Doctor whipped around and laid out the plan.

“Hey...wait...that planet IS peaceful, though!”

“WE MUST DEVOUR THE NATIVES AND THIS ENTIRE PLANET OR ELSE THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!”

“Dang it, Chansung! Must everything be about freaking food with you?!”

“Yes.”

“At least you’re honest. This is better than Junho’s version.”

“Oh, god...” Sun Mi facepalmed. “Uncle...take over while I smack Chansung-oppa with my doll.”

No one was struck by lightning, the Doctor was not placed in a time lock, and the planet was not swarming with cookie monsters. As a matter of fact, Eikooc was well known for its gorgeous cocoa bean forests and milk chocolate beaches. The natives were some of the friendliest beings they had ever encountered; resembling Hershey Kisses, they wobbled over to the Doctor and his companions holding out wreathes of white chocolate flowers.

“Doctor,” Young Sky whispered while a native...female?...slipped a wreath around his neck, “we seem to be welcome here...but I’m not mistaken, right?”

“Don’t be silly, of course we’re welcome.” Wooyoung took a large bite out of the wreath. “Mmm...I could sit and eat this all day...”

Junho in a big breath, and his band mates prepared for a steam wail complaint. They stuffed their fingers into their ears and ducked. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!”

“What?!” Junsu demanded; he was getting sick and tired of people interrupting him.

Even though he had been addressed (indirectly), Junho raised his hand into the air. “Question! Does the Doctor like bow ties?”

“...the heck kind of question is that?”

“Well, because if he does, that means you’re molding him after Matt Smith, but he never had a relationship with any of his companions, since that was David Tennant, so if you are indeed shaping him to be like Matt, then he’d like bow ties, but he wouldn’t be too suave and smooth as you’re making him out to be, BUT I would forgive you if you said he’s like Chris, since he’s like a combination of both, though I’m not too sure how he feels about fezzes and bow ties, or about the color blue, since those are both popular with the Eleventh and Tenth Doctors, respectively...also, you at storytelling.”

“Just because I don’t insert ten thousand gratuitous love scenes into my story-”

“Ten thousand?!” Chansung yelped. “Good heavens, I’d die by then.”

“Yeah, that would be a bit of strain on a man,” Wooyoung muttered, “though I’m freaking awesome and I’d totally be able to last for that long.”

Panda Su slammed his fists into both their shoulders. “Don’t be stupid, that was a hyperbole. He was just trying to say that-”

“I know what he was trying to say, hyung. Thanks for patronizing me,” Chansung mumbled.

“UNCLE~ what are they talking about?” Sun Mi asked.

All eyes turned to her. “Nothing,” Xiah Junsu quickly explained. “Just, uh...very manly stuff that girls aren’t supposed to know. It’s...it’s forbidden.”

“Omoooooooooooooo~”

“And I think we all know where she got her definition of e...” Junsu drifted off.

“...it was probably Wooyoung.”

“SHUT UP, JUNHO.”

“You guys are weird. Yeah, Sun Mi...don’t tell your mom we had this discussion. Forbiddden. Remember.”

“Right!”

But just as they thought things were going smoothly...

“What...is...that?” Min Young breathed, stepping closer to the Doctor. He gripped her hand hard and followed her gaze to the base of a chocolate mountain, where hot liquid chocolate seemed to be spewing from the mountain top.

“JIMINY CRICKET!” Seung Ri gasped.

“Oh, I am so texting Ri and telling him you made him say that in a story.” Junho whipped out his phone and began to punch buttons.

“Do I spy with my little eye...?” Peter squinted said eye and then started to cackle. “Oh, God. I do. It’s a giant chocolate bunny!”

“Oh God, I can’t look at Peter the same way anymore!” Junsu (2PM) covered his eyes...not that it really helped.

“Huh?!” was the reply of the other companions. The Doctor pulled out the telescope some random person had left him...randomly...and focused on the point in the distance where Peter was looking.

Young Sky made a snap decision. “Well, I’m tired of chocolate. Think I could go for some strawberry ice cream right now. I hear that Marble Slab’s having a sale. Let’s skeedaddle.” He grabbed Chance and Peter and made a run for the DAMNIT.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Min Young ran after them. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Her own question was answered as they went around the giant hamster ball and into the forests surrounding the beach area. “WHAT THE BLAZING SADDLES?!?!”

A loud roar echoed from the base of the volcano. “Ah. I see. I see.” Wooyoung placed the telescope neatly back into his jacket, dusted himself off, and nodded once. “Well...I have good news and bad news.”

“Bad news first,” Seung Ri squeaked, staring in fear at the giant bunny now headed their way.

“Well...that giant Easter horror is now headed our way.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” He paused. “So what’s the good news?”

Wooyoung’s hand flew to his pocket and he pulled something out. To Seung Ri’s utter fascination, the Doctor withdrew what looked like a futuristic rocket launcher from...his...jacket...pocket. He studied it for a moment before grinning at Seung Ri. “That rabbit made one very, very fatal mistake.”

“And that would be...?”

Junsu paused here...for all the members and Sun Mi were about two inches away from his face, mouths hanging open (and drool dripping from one mouth...we’ll not name anyone...). “Well?”

Junho was the first to react. “Well, what?”

“You guys aren’t going to interrupt me?”

Chansung blinked. “Uh, no.”

“...really?”

“Yeah, this is getting good.” Junsu (le panda) fidgeted in his seat. “Something big’s about to happen!”

“...so no one’s going to tell me how illogical it is for him to pull a bazooka out of his jacket?”

“Why would we do that?” Wooyoung asked, eyes wide. “It’s freaking Doctor Woo. Nothing’s exactly logical to begin with.”

Junsu could not think of anything to say, other than...“O...kay...then...”

“That rabbit made one very, very fatal mistake.”

“And that would be...?”

The Doctor started forward towards the ambling creature as the Hershey Kisses-like natives scurried away, shrieking their...bodies...off. “He’s cornered the most dangerous thing in the universe.”

Seung Ri was still confused as he jogged after Wooyoung. “But what is the most dangerous thing in the universe?!”

Wooyoung lined up the path of the rocket and inserted his finger into the trigger.

“Me.”

“WOW, LOOK AT THE TIME!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, UGH UNCLE!”

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

“HEYHEYHEY WATCH THE LANGUAGE!”

“MAKE ME! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR! I WANNA SEE MYSELF BE ALL BAD-”

“UNCLE, YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!”

“BED TIME FOR THE MIDGET!”

“WE AIN’T MIDGETS!”

“TAKE YOUR MEMBERS HOME, O JUN OF THE SU! I’M DONE HERE!”

“YOU , YOU PEDO NEIGHBOR!”

I’M NOT A PEDO!!!!!!!!