y, Free and Single

Code Name : Spongebob
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating.

I waited for the poster to be finished first.

And 11 upvotes? Aren't you guys the sweetest?!

Even Mr. and Mrs. Lee Jonghyun has 334 subbies now.

Rejoice for my weirdest pairing!

Enjoy. Sorry if it's not that interesting.

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

~Spongebob: Let’s meet up.

 

Rubbing my eyes, I reread the message in front of me once again. Doubt began to creep slowly inside my heart.  Did I really get a message from Lee ‘Spongebob’ Jonghyun? Okay, I might be in a delusional state as of now, might as well double check for confirmation. Let’s not get our hopes high up shall we?

 

Again I repeated my action and yet the message was still there. Those 3 words ‘Let’s meet up’ were displayed crystal clearly on my phone. And the sender was indeed SPONGEBOB!

 

Victory!!!! The seeds of love were blooming!! Oh my heart!!!

 

Jongie just sent me a message! Spongebob just sent me a message! Was this a miracle in December? Thank you, Santa Claus! I heart you to the moon and back! I’ll promise I’ll be a good girl again next year!

 

As I rolled on my bed, totally overdosed with bliss, I could feel like my lips were curving the widest smile ever in my whole lifetime. And it was all thanks to Mr. Spongebob!

 

~Me: When?

 

Send.

 

I waited until 5 minutes. One outrages habit of mine was I would read and read Jonghyun’s message again and again until I could be labeled as a woman who had lose her sanity. Why wouldn’t I be? With that grin, and god only knows what else my facial expression was at that time, I definitely looked like someone who had a short fused somewhere in my brain circuit.

 

It was a habit without a cure, like how a person was infected with AIDS but in this case, I won’t end up dying. I’ll be spazzing instead. Whenever he texted me, it was an absolute must for me to save his message for I would reread everything over and over again when boredom came knocking at my door. Crazy, weren’t I?

 

Finally the long waited (can 5 minutes even be considered as long?) text popped up. Like I just stole the super speed power from The Flash, I quickly checked the message.

 

~Spongebob: This afternoon? I’ll come by to your office.

 

This afternoon as in this afternoon? Kyaaaaa!!!!!!

 

Okay, calm down, Kim Taeyeon. Save the emotional excitement for later. Reply his text first!

 

~Me: I took a day off today. Pick me up at my apartment?

 

Jonghyun knew where I live. When I was having a hard time finding a place to stay, he was the one who recommended it for me. At that time, I guessed I was just trying to find excuses to talk to him, so I purposely begged my parents to let me move out from our house and bugged him days and nights to find me an apartment. As Jonghyun knew a lot of people in the real estate industry, he found the perfect one for me.

 

How sweet was that? (Okay, can’t count that as sweet ‘cause I did bugged him.) And if Tiffany ever found out that we stayed at this apartment because Jonghyun, I dared to vouch that the pink gangsta would never ever set her foot into this apartment ever again! She’ll move out in a flash!

 

Another message came in.

 

~Spongebob: How about I drop by now? It’s really urgent.

 

And yes, reading that text just made me jumped down from my bed and sang the Spongebob Squarepants theme song completed with some silly dance moves!

 

Oh, Lee Spongebob! Whatever spell did you cast on me!

 

~Me: Sure ^^

 

After I threw the phone on my bed, I rushed inside the shower. Less than five minutes, which was clearly a record time for me, I was done showering and headed straight to my closet. Opening it, I pondered what kind of attire I should wear to see him. Should I go bold and wear something flashy or should I portray an innocent pure image?

 

Pulling the clothes one by one, I finally settled with a white macramé lace shift dress, a fitted silhouette which features a feminine tapered waist from Burberry. Applying some light make up to complete my style, I looked dazzling enough to capture every guy’s attention, well of course aside from Mr. Lee Spongebob himself. What a bummer, right?!

 

Grabbing a tapestry print nappa caban, I went down after Jonghyun texted that he had arrived.

 

“Hi…” I started excitedly, full with spirit. He motioned with his eyes for me to take a seat inside the car. A rush of excitement overwhelmed me as I gracefully entered his car but frankly speaking, if I were to let my inner fan girl let loose, I would definitely go gaga and jump straight into the car.

 

“Hi…” Oh, no!! Why did my spongebob have no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter