Game Plan

Code Name : Spongebob
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M BACK!!! MISS ME?? ;)

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

Dear god, I really wished I could kill myself. But then again, I knew I couldn’t because life is sacred. So, I considered myself right now, as just being stupid, like extremely stupid. A game of slaying the player? Weren’t I the one being slaying here for being ridiculous? How gullible can I be to follow the so-called game master’s ideas when I understood from experiences that all her ideas were abnormally doomed to failure?

 

Through my eyes?

 

Gosh… More like I was mutating into a Cyclops. Why wouldn’t I be? Each time Jonghyun was in front of me, I kept gawking shamelessly and passionately at him so that I’d emit powerful beams of concussive love, hoping them to pierce through his eyes and landed straight into his heart so that love will bloom. Every time he came out from the toilet, I stared at him ardently like a predator who was watching its prey assiduously, waiting for the perfect chance to devour it.

 

Jonghyun… Well… How should I explain his reactions? Clearly, he was feeling uncomfortable, got into a tizzy until I prophesied that he was going to have a mental breakdown since I’ve proceeded with my game master’s plan for 2 consecutive days.

 

During the third day, Jonghyun finally reached his breaking point. When I was launching my ‘love beam attack’, my eyes looking straight into his eyes, he finally flipped his lit off.

 

“Yah! I know that I’m flawlessly handsome but why did you keep staring at me? Is there something on my face? If not, can’t you please stop? It’s driving me insane!” He exploded, pulling the comforter to cover his whole body and turned his back against me.

 

There you had it! Game plan no 1-  through your eyes spelled F.A.I.L.U.R.E! Time to abort mission and never again will I do something as absurd as that! I'd gotten a feeling that Jonghyun would sign me to a mental institution instantly if I ever behave like that again.

 

*

 

Game plan no. 2: Drum rolled people!! Jealousy in the making! By yours truly, game masta Hwang Stepho!

 

Tiffany scheduled for her baby cousin, Lee Jaehwan aka Ken and me to have what I can allegedly claimed as my first attempt of infidelity towards my darling husband a date at her café, The Stephanie’s.  According to her, her café was Jonghyun’s favorite spot to bring his countless girlfriends for an unforgettable rendezvous.

 

I supposed I can give Miss Hwang a round of applause but at the same time I considered drowning her in Han River. Why? Because her Jealousy in the making plan was indeed a hit but it backfired in the process. It wasn’t Jonghyun who was engulfed with jealousy. I was!

 

Jonghyun was just being himself, plain charming and charismatic when he came by to our table and greeted Ken and me. He even brought along his heavenly glamorous date and had the nerve of steel to sit on the same table with us!

 

“Taengoo, I feel offended here. How come you never tell me that you have a boyfriend? Hello there. I’m Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun. Taeyeon’s childhood friend. And this is my bae, Irene.”

 

Urghhhh!! Can’t I just punch myself on the face? I just made things worse. Now, my husband thought I have a boyfriend behind his back. Great! Just great! And he even teased me jovially to no end when we were at home.

 

“Cool. Never knew that you’re a cougar. You have the hot for a younger guy. Well, Mrs Lee… You sure are something.”

 

A cougar? Hot for a younger guy? Sure are something?

 

Heavens, help me!!! He was undeniably mocking me! Argh!!! Mr. Lee Spongebob, you freaking meanie! I realized that his bae was without a doubt a bae like he claimed her to be: gorgeous, y to the bomb and all. Even my idiot pretended boyfriend, Ken, was ogling his eyes, checking Irene up from her head to toes. Game masta Hwang Stepho seriously needed to educate her cousin well if she wanted him to act as my fake boyfriend. He totally blew the mission up for me!

 

So, in conclusion, Game plan no.2 - Jealously in the making was a complete mess.

 

Actually, I couldn’t grab the whole jealousy concept thingy. I meant, come on. My love for Jonghyun was only a one-sided feeling since the very beginning. Thus, it made no sense for me to pursue the game plan in the first place. It was a bad game plan instead because in the end, I was the one who ended up being jealous.

 

What a bummer, right?!

 

*

 

“Okay, Taeng.. I promise you that the third game plan is gonna be dope.”

 

“Fany… Can’t we just stop with the slaying game? It’s not gonna work.”

 

“Nope. Ain’t gonna stop and ain’t gonna cross that road. We’re playing this game till the end.”

 

I heaved exasperatedly. “Fine. What’s the game plan, Masta Hwang?” I knew I couldn’t win against her if she was this persistent. Might as well, rose the white flag.

 

“Game plan no. 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter