Through Your Eyes

Code Name : Spongebob
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't do any proof reading. 

So, sorry if this chapter is such a disappointment. :(

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

How I’d wished I could turn back time or even perhaps I’d wished I can be blind even for just a moment. The sight of Jonghyun who was coming out from his BWM with one of his supermodel girlfriend destroyed me. That girl, clearly she was the epitome of beauty, someone who I never can go up against. If we were to stand side by side, and have people voting who they would date, I’ll lose terribly just like that. I felt my eyes burnt as Jonghyun’s hand lingered around her waist. My heart, I didn’t know how to describe it, but I swore it was shattered into countless tiny weeny miniscule pieces.

 

“I won’t. I promise you that I’m gonna be super-duper strong. It’s not like I haven’t seen him with countless of different women before. So, no worries. I’ll maintain my cool.”

 

Weird wasn’t it? Not long ago, I bragged at the pink gangsta on how I was going to be super-duper strong if I see Jonghyun with another woman, acting all lovey dovey until I can puke rainbow. But now, look what happened to me. Maybe, I just had to eat my words this time.

 

I was in pain. I was jealous. I was nowhere super-duper strong.

 

*

 

“Taeng! Didn’t you cook today? I’m hungry.” Jonghyun popped up suddenly inside our bedroom.

 

I didn’t answer him. I just continued packing all my clothes inside a big luggage.

 

“Where are you going?” Jonghyun asked, totally confused when he saw how I was packing up like I wanted to leave.

 

Yes, I wanted to leave. I wanted to leave him.

 

“I’m moving out!” I growled. Seriously, I didn’t have the heart to even stay with him for a second longer. I didn’t know it was this hard. I thought I could stand him being a playboy, running around the city with different women and act like I wasn’t affected at all. But I was wrong. I was not as strong as I thought I could be.

 

“What?” His voice boomed inside the room. I zipped my luggage and was ready to take my leave for good. But, Jonghyun wasn’t making it easy for me. He grabbed my hand, locking my steps.

 

“I won’t let you.”

 

“I don’t care. I’m moving out!”

 

“No way! You’re staying!”

 

“I’m staying but not in this room, you big playboy!”

 

“Huh?” He looked confused.

 

“I’m taking the room next door.”

 

“Huh?” Again with the huh? What the hell was wrong with you Lee Jonghyun?

 

“I’m moving out and staying next door. You can stay here all by yourself. Like you intially wanted to!”

 

“Nope! Not gonna happen.”

 

“Why? It’s not against the law. And who are you to stop me?” I knew I sounded harsh when Jonghyun’s expression turned into something bitter but I didn’t care.

 

“Yeah, it’s not against the law. But I’m your husband. I have the veto vote! So when I said, you have to stay, then you’re staying. Got it?”

 

“Urgh!!! Fine!” I threw my luggage on the floor and ran downstairs. Frustrated!

 

*

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

I was surprised to hear that she slammed the door right behind me. Many big and enormous question marks began to flood my mind. I was baffled to see how Taeyeon reacted today. Never for once in my life, I saw her throwing tantrum like a 5-year old kid. Did something happen to her?

 

I sighed heavily as my vision landed towards her luggage on the floor. Immediately, without any signal whatsoever, I felt my cheeks became warm. Aigoo… How could I even think that the little midget would want to move out from this house? She was madly in love with me. She won’t leave me just like that. If only I knew from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter