Chaos

Code Name : Spongebob
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean?

 

*

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Frankly speaking, I had given a lot of thoughts about this matter. I really did. Heck, thinking about it was more like deciding whether or not to book a one way express ticket to dooms Ville or save my sorry from the dreadful life that was waiting anxiously for me in the near future.

 

Marrying Lee Jonghyun.

 

Yup, choosing to say yes or no in regard of that issue was a death or alive verdict.

 

Call me stupid then because I ended up picking the worst case scenario. Call me cracked as I just threw my neck under the guillotine on my own. Call me pathetic for I had signed my own death wish willingly.

 

“Are you out of your bloody mind, Kim Taeyeon?! Like seriously? Marrying that Lee frigging Jonghyun?! Are you effing nuts?!” It was a great torture for me when Tiffany was shaking my shoulders crazily. I could feel an intimidating aura emitting from the pink gangsta. It was as if she was trying to make my logic thinking to come to its sensed.

 

I frowned at her as I pulled her hands away from my shoulders. Heaving slowly, I told myself that I must crook a smile on my face to ease Tiffany’s anxiety. “Well yeah… Why should I reject the wedding arrangement? Jonghyun is so, so damn handsome. Have you not seen that charming killer smile of his? Even the coldest iceberg would melt when he smiles.” I said dreamily whilst Jonghyun’s smiling face crossed my mind, spamming every neuron in my brain till they almost ceased to function.

 

Tiffany looked at me, baffled. “What the fudgeeeeee?! I can’t believe you’d said that. Just because of his so called deadly smile, you are willing to throw your life away just like that?! Urghhh! I swear to God, I couldn’t wait to see how devastated you will be after he played with your heart.”

 

“Yah!!!! Hwang Miyoung, who told you to curse me like that? You’re supposed to be rooting for my happiness. Not swearing me to misery.”  My hand quickly reached for a pillow and launched a flying pillow attack straight at Tiffany.

 

It landed directly on her head and boy, did the pink gangsta was contorted with even more fury. “How am I supposed to root for your happiness if we know by fact that Jonghyun is a jerk? A fully certified notorious playboy! His reputation reigned all over Seoul. So, tell me, how could you be stupid enough to utter the word yes to your mom in marrying him? Seriously, you’ve mystified me.” Tiffany flung the pillow on the floor angrily.

 

Supposedly, I should freak out in this situation. Tiffany’s rage meter was going to explode any second from now but I knew very well that I should have expected that kind of reaction from her. Nevertheless, I remained calm and instead of going for the idea of comforting her, my lips spontaneously curved a smile.

 

“Actually…. Jonghyun and I have been betrothed since we were kids. And…. And we have to get married by hook or crook. None of us can say no to our parents.” I explained.

 

“Bwoh??!” Shocked began to engulf Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter