No. 6

The Dorm
Now Playing: I choose to love you by Hyorin
 
-IWantHerToo-
 
Days passed, Minhyuk and I went to a serious relationship right now. He's sweet, gentlemen, caring and loving. Every single night were texting and Im thinjing about him.
 
Umma and Appa already knew about this. Yesterday they went to visit me. they adviced us to be careful. Im happy about it. Atleast I don't have trouble with that.
 
This time, we had a date together. He spend time on me, not thinking about his homeworks and activities in school. We're at the mall.
 
"Honey, where do you want to go?" Minhyuk asked me.
"Anywhere, being with you, Im happy and contented." I squealed and lean on his shoulder. He smiled and walk along.
 
Few minutes of gazing around the mall, a group of man surrounds us..
Maybe 12? Omo?!
 
One of them looked like a gangster had a big eyebags, the other was a tall man but handsome, had a violet hair, tall guy with big ears and etc. I can't enumerate them all since they're all handsome. T_T
 
I held at Minhyuk's arms, I felt something weird.
 
Kai moved forward to us, He looked us weirdly. He giggled and helds his chin.
 
"So I heard, you guys are dating.. At first, I don't want to believe that. Right now, in front of me. I saw you guys. so it's true! You're not good on her, O should bethe one with her!" Kai
O_o ~ Mwo?! I love Minhyuk! I don't want you! ::>_<::
 
"Are you crazy? It's none of your business. Let's go!" Minhyuk pulled me on the other side so we can escape but Kai blocked him.
 
"What do you really want?" Minhyuk asked.
"Her.."  Kai looked at me with a determination look.
 
I gave him 'what-the-' look <(_ _)>
 
4 out of the twelve men grabbed me.
 
I panicked and scream but they covered my mouth and hold me tightly.
 
6 of them held Minhyuk.
 
"What the ! Let go of me! Let go of Chorong!!! If you guys really want her take me, put me to hell if you want, you bastard. Don't take her! I know you're angry with me right, especially you Kai!?! Im begging you please let go of Chorong and take me!" Minhyuk pleaded and I saw him almost cry.
 
I can't speak because of this dog puppy look a like covering my mouth. so how can I say? Aigoo. I can't even move a bit cause these people were holding me.
 
Minhyuk!? Minhyuk?!
 
Aaaaah, Kaaaaiii. You'll be dead if I see you!!!
 
"Aigoo~ be still girl!" A man with a firm jawline said. I rolled my eyes and started to cry.
"Oh baby, you're pretty don't cry.." A tall man said while fixing my hair that covered my face. He even winked at me. Eww! >o<
 
"Take her to her dorm safely, okay? We'll take care of this ing bastard." Kai ordered and winked to me also. I tried once more if I can let go but these 4 little man were very strong for me. Where's my taekwando skills? T_T
 
I took a glance at Minhyuk who tried to let go but its seems for him to go. Poor Minhyuk, If I can just save you. I will. TT_TT
 
We finally arrived at the dorm.
 
"Okaaaay, so we got to go!" A tall man said and waved at me.
"Don't wait for him, he will never come back!" All of them laughed and I just stared at them.
 
"I will never get you out of this! Where did you bring Minhyuk huh?!" I slapped them all and they avoid me. They laughed once more. they left without word! Again?! Ugh they're all the same!
 
Meanwhile....
 
[No POV]
 
When they arrived at the abandoned place, Kai went upstairs to take something..
The 7 of them puts him on the chair.
 
"What does this man did to Kai-master?" Chanyeol asked. They faced him and shrugged their shoulder.
"I think.. It's a girl issue. You know Kai, when he wants something, he will try to get it no matter what!" Xiumin said while he's trying to figure out what really this situation means.
 
Minhyuk silently looking at them.
 
Then Minhyuk kicked the chair infront of him. His feet wasn't tied at all so he can do whatever he wants in his feet. But his mouth was tied up with a handkerchief. And also his hands were tied up.
 
Tao pulled his hair, "Master wants your girl man! Give it to him now or else he'll kill you!"
 
Minhyuk gave him an angry look!
Tao let go of his head and laughed, "Don't try Kai's temper !"
 
They left Monhyuk alone.
 
Minutes later, Kai go down stairs. He stared at Minhyuk who tried to took off his hands off the rope.
 
When Kai finally reached Minhyuk, Kai throw something on Minhyuk's face. It's a white ruffle dress.
 
"It's from your mom right? Take Care of it bastard.." Kai throwed the dress to Minhyuk.
Minhyuk angrily looked at Kai like he was going to eat Kai.
 
All of a sudden, the wind grew stronger..
The chairs flowned by the strong wind, dusk everywhere and the lights are blinking on and off.
 
"W-What's h-happening here?" Kai mumbled trying to be not scared.
The 7 men scaredly approached Kai.
 
"M-Master?! W-What's happening here?" All of them yelled in unison.
Kai tried to stand well cause he can't see propwrly due to the lights.
 
They heard an unfamiliar voice, angrily yelling..
 
"L-Let' s get out of here!"Kai shouted and ready to leave.
"What a-about this man?" Lay asked.
 
"Leave him him there!" Kai yelled.
 
"You never changed Kai! You're still the same like your father!" Minhyuk screamed and cried for anger.

A/D:

Since I love LuRong_shipSehooney && all of you, I posted two chapter for this day,

I got bored nowadays since I can't use internet so great.

I grabbed this chance to solo the computer :3

Thank you guys!

COMMENT below. SUBSCRIBE above. VOTE if you want ^^