No. 9

The Dorm
"Will You Still LOVE me?"

Next day~

 

"Chorong-shi!" Luhan called. I turned around and smiled.

"Please come with me.."

"Why?"

"Just come with me.."

He dragged me in the backyard.

I saw eleven people. I saw Kai. He smirked when he saw me with Luhan.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked and trying to get out from Luhan.

Luhan pushed me towards Kai which made me shock.

"Waeyo?!" I shouted out. He laughed. 

"I just missed you.. can you please, be mine.. stay away from that bastard." kai

"What?! I love him, not you!" I shouted out loud so that he can carefully understand.

 

I was about to leave when he hold my wrist. He went closer and whisper.

"He's dangerous.. Leave him!" Kai said.

Tried my best to let go but he's too strong.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" 

A familiar voice echoed around the place. Everyone was scared and looking around. Even myself. Scared.

Eotteokke?!

Suddenly....

It was Minhyuk oppa. I was shocked and speechless. 

How can... Minhyuk oppa sounded like that. I held Kai's arm.

"COME HERE CHORNG! COME WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He shouted evily which makes me scared more. 

My body froze and it's shaking.

I felt Kai's arms around me. *OMO!* I think.

I looked Minhyuk face. His face was full of blood and had stabbed on his chest. 

"Minhyuk? W-What h-happened t-to you?" I shutteredly asked.

"JUST COME WITH MEEEE!" He yelled once more and I feel something pull me out from Kai. kai still holding me tight but still this spirit is just too strong.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted and cried for help. Eventhough I love Minhyuk still I don't like what he is doing right now. Please! Minhyuk!!

After that, My Mind darken and everything went black

--------------

I woke up...

A bright and shiny room. That's what I see around the place.

"Hmmm..." I muttered.

"Good Morning princess.." Someone said.

I sat up and saw Minhyuk smiling brightly, 

"How's your sleep?" he asked. I didn't answer.

"Chorong?" He called.

"Oh? Where am I?" I asked.

"In my house. Oh. I want to meet my mom, wait." He said then leave.

*What happened yesterday? Is it Minhyuk oppa? It was just a dream or true?* I thought.

"Umma. This is Chorong, my girlfriend and Chorong, this is my mother.."

*What? He said his mom died?*

"Mwo? I thought your mom di---"

"Ok. Bye kids. Got to go! take Care. By the way you're pretty." She cutted and kissed Minhyuk's cheeks.

Minhyuk smiled at me and I awkwardly looked down. Is he? What happened to him right now?

"umma is..Still alive. In my heart. I don't know why you see her. Only you can see. It's a secret okay? You will still love me? Even if Im.. Dead?" He aske, like he's begging.

My eyes widened, my heart started to pump faster. I hold the blanket tighly and try to wrap myself. He crawled over and looking directly into my eyes. The lights starts blinking. 

"Chorong?" he called my attention.

"Y-You're D-Dead?" I asked with a broken voice.

He nodded and whisper, "Will you still love me?"