No. 10

The Dorm
"---EXPLAINATION---"
Please..Listen to this song~ 

(Chorong's POV)

"Will you still love me?" Minhyuk asked. 

I lost my mind. A tear fell on my cheeks. After all, the one I did love was dead?

I caressed his face, he holds my hands. I can see through his eyes how sad he is.

"Chorong-ssi.. I love you.." He said while looking directly in my eyes. A tear also fell on his cheeks. I wiped it away.

He sat beside me.

"My mom... was killed... by.. Kai's father." he sadly said and my widened.

"That's why, Im not letting you get near to kai. It's not me that's dangerous. It's him." He explained.

"Minhyuk-oppa.."

"My mom is.. Mr. Kim's 2nd wife.. and that's Kai's father" he said.

"So.. kai and you are half-brothers?" I confusedly asked.

*That's why, when they see  they're cold to each other?*

He nodded and trying to smile at his best.

"So.. what happened?" I asked more. 

"My father died when I was 7 years old. My mom and I lived together at a small house, she went for work just to feed me. I get worried that time. Until the time she met Kai's father. My mom really loved him. I don't know why, but I can see it in her eyes. I don't want to let my mother suffer so i accepted that she's going to marry Kai's father. Mr. Kim is a rich business man." minhyuk said and then he stood up to face the window. I followed him.

"At first, it went well. kai and I wasn't in good terms. He always hurt me; physically and emotionally. I get used of it since my mom is just a second wife. When the business of Mr.kim went down at that moment, Mr.kim changed a lot. He went home drunk and nothing else to do but to break everything in the house. My mom cried for pain. Until the day mr.kim had another woman. My mom always forgive him. But the thing I rwally hate and get mad is.. He hurted my mom Physically. My mom and I want to ran away from him." he explained and he wiped his tears. I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"How can a ghost cry?" he chuckled. I get scared. I get goosebumps. I shook my head. I still love him.

"Until the time... Mr.kim searched for us. The school we are in? Is the school where I also goes. So Mr. Kim search us through there. I was rehearsing that time. I didn't know that my mom came there to find me. She thought I was on the dorm so she went there. She was caught.. And they brought mom to a room." he continue.

"In what room? Eodi?" I asked.

He looked at me. "In your room." my eyes widened for more and I can't help but to cry.

"That's why.. There's something on the room?" I asked confusedly and he nodded. 

"That's my mom." He said.

"Mr.Kims people also search for me. They brought me where mom is.. then I saw mom was tied up with a rope and she's crying for help. Like he's begging to Mr. Kim." He said.

"Then after that, mom really don't want to come back to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim got angry, he didn't accept the fact that my mom don't want to come back for him. So he killed me first before my mom. I can still see when Mr. Kim killed my mother!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He yelled which makes me shocked. 

"Minhyuk-ssii!! Stoooooop iiiit!!" I shouted. Cause he get wild and he's crying for pain and madness.

He didn't stop. So I was Standing there watching him.

--------------------------

After that moment, he gets back to his sense.

When we arrived at the dorm. We saw Kai.

Kai's walking unstable.

We watched him standing there. 

*Is he waiting for us?* I thought.

"Let's pass on the back. He can't see us. After what i did earlier." Minhyuk whisper and kissed me on the forehead. I nodded and followed him

*Eventhough he's a ghost now. I'll still love him!* I thought and smile.


AUTHOR's CORNER!

Hello! Thanks 4 reading!

Thanks for the new subscribers! Love you all <3

& Thank you for the comments on the previous chap!

So how's this chapter?

Please. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE and VOTE!

Thank you. 

Saranghae <3