No. 5

The Dorm

Now Playing: Ice Cream by Hyuna

 

-IceCreamTreat-

 

Im scaaaaareeeeeed! =_=
Eunji...
Bomiii..
Naeun...
Namjoo...
Hayoung....
.
.
.M-minhyuk? ><
 
Help me?
 
Ahhhhh..
I slowly pulled down the blanket from me. I was scared, frightened and afraid of what the woman wants to me. I stared around, there's a writing on the wall.
 
Help!
   - Hee Nam
My brows met, I ran towards the door and look around.
 
"Chorong-ssi, what's the matter?"
 
I heard a man says behind me. I turned around and saw Minhyuk.
"I-i j-just... uh... There's s-something on my w-wall.. Hee Nam was her name.. What s-should I do?" I asked and look around.
he cussed my cheeks and went inside my room. I followed him.
 
"There's nothing, are you sure Chorong-ssi that you saw something here?" He asked.
"Yes! of course. I-im not lying! There's something in there.. It was right there!"
"Chorong-ssi, you're halluscinating. Calm down. I'll stay here right now.."
 
I nodded, "Kamsahamnida.."
So he stayed until noon. We just watched tv, eating and exchange convo.
I asked him if he wants to eat with me, he agree and stood up.. So we're now heading to Mcdo.
oh I want to eat fries that will deep on the sundae. Yum.
*Grrrrr*
Oh! my stomach is now growling.
 
"Baego-pa..." I mumbled.
~~~
 
"We're here! let's go inside!" Minhyuk said and pulled me inside.
We sat at the corner..
 
"I'll just get our order Chorong-ssi.." He said and I nodded. Ok. He left.
 
While waiting, I played with my phone..
 
I noticed a person cleared his throat.
I paused the game and looked up. O_O
 
Kai? Why is he here?
 
"W-Why a-are you here? What are y-you d-doing h--"
 
He suddenly sit and smiled like an idiot. I rolled my eyes secretly.
 
"I saw that.."
"What?"
"Your eyes.. I like them."
 
Gasp! Does this man take drugs?
 
"Y-yah! Shoo! Minhyuk will see you.."  I said while pushing him away.
"Tss. Who's Minhyuk?" Kai asked while looking at me in the eyes.
 
"Excuse me? Kai? Oh what are you doing here? Long time no see" Minhyuk arrived with a tray on his hands.
He looked at me then to Kai..
 Kai silently looking away.
 
What's happening here? They knew each other?
 
"Oh...You want to eat with us? Come and join.." Minhyuk offered and sat beside Kai..
Kai still looking from far and I felt awkwardness.
 
"How's your schooling Kai?" Minhyuk asked while chopping the chicken..
Kai chuckled, "Fine..."
Im silently eating, ignoring the both of them..
 
"Your Father? Did he hooked a lot of woman?" Minhyuk asked again. Kai looked pissed and slap the table. O_o I was a bit shocked about Minhyuk. Why did he asked that kind ofquestion?
"K-kai..." I mumbled.
 
He stood up and walked away from us. Minhyuk followed him too.
*What happened to these two people? They can talk about stuffs like that in private, not here.* I thought.
 
I saw them from afar, talking...
 
[Kai's POV]
 
Yeah, I was right. It was Minhyuk the playing safe and annoying person I know in this world. His presence makes me annoyed. =_=
I was pissed about Minhyuk. I was there because of Chorong, not for his crazy questions! He even insulted my dad!
 
I feel somsone followed me and I knew it was him. I turned back and.....
A woman with blood appeared. *_*  I died because of your unloving father..
She formed that word on and I cant understand well. what does she say? Father? What? =_=
That's the only word I read on ?
*What was the connection of my father to her?*
 
She looked like.... The woman in Mama Movie.. ! She has an angry look..
Few minutes of seeing her, she fades away.
Minhyuk was now in front of me. He looked at me with a confused look.
 
"A-Ah.. What?"  I asked, still thinking..
"It seems that you've seen a ghost.. Why did you leave?" He asked and giggled.
"Nothing! I should go, I don't want to see your face idiot!" I said with a pissed tone. I left and slam the door.
 
I don't care about the people seeing me like this. !
 
[Minhyuk's pov]
 
That's what you get bastard..
It's all your fault... I wish your father will suffer...
 
I went back to Chorong. I looked at her face, her face looked like she wants to know something.
I smiled at her and she haven't finished eating.
 
"Let's finish our food so that we can go back to our dorm.." I said and sat beside her. She nodded and continued eating.
 
[Chorong's Pov]
 
After our lunch together, Minhyuk and I walked in the streets
Our dorm is a little bit far. So we just walk for a while..
 
We're both in silence.. •﹏•
 
I looked around and saw some nice boutique. I was amazed by the buildings.
Later on, I felt someone holding my hand. I looked on my hand and slowly stared on the person who held my hand so tight. I realized, It was Minhyuk-oppa. *^▁^*
 
He smiled and kept walking.
We entered one ice cream parlour. Yummy. Ice cream looks delicious.
Minhyuk bought two cone ice cream. He gave me the strawberry flavor and his is chocolate flavor. Whoo! Ice cream with Minhyuk..
 
I on my ice cream. Enjoying it. Minhyuk still holding my hand. I feel we're like couples. Dating.
 
"Chorong-ssi.."
"Hmm?"
"I l-like ... ugh.."
"What?" still .
"Ahmmm. Your ice cream Chorong-ssi.." He said and guess wat he did?
 
He the ice cream that melted on my hand. ! Why did he do that? O_o
Tgis is the first time I experienced someone my hand. It feels... great. I think he got this coolness and make every girl fall. ♥_♥
I stared at him. He just smiled and swaying our hands. I can't believe this.
I smiled quietly and on my ice cream.
 
"So.. We're here.. Rest now Chorong-ssi. You didn't go to school today.." He said.
"Okay. Thanks for the lunch, Minhyuk-ssi.. Oh, before I forgot! Thanks for the i-ice c-cream.."  I said and turned around.
Before I could go inside Minhyuk pulled me, he hugged me..
 
"M-Minhyuk-ssi.."
"Call me oppa.."
"Ah...uhmm.O-Okay.."
"I like you Chorong-ssi.."
"I'll call you opp-- what?" Shocked.
"I like you Chorong... Really..."
speechless. i stared at him.
He directly looking into my eyes. His brown eyes and bright smile. Gosh! I feel like im in heaven! ♥_♥
 
"Ahh.. Ok.. I think, I make you shocked, its alright.. I just need to wait for you.. im just right here." He said and i saw his sad smile.
 
I went closer again and hold his hand tightly,
"I Like you too.."
I know I denied when Namjoo asked me that I liked Minhyuk. Honestly, since the first time I saw him, I had a secret and little crush on him. I think, I'll give him a chance.
 
O_o - Minhyuk's eyes..
He can't believe that I said those too..
 
I nodded and smiled..

A/D: Annyeong! 

How's my new chapter?

Omoooo! Minhyk Chorong's hand. So cute!

&&

Im sarreh if It's too late to update.

I can't use internet these upcoming days due to my family occasions.

We have to prepare on it and one of the activty were assigned to me.

So guys I hope you'll still support my FF.

COMMENT below. SUBSCRIBE above. VOTE if you want ^^