True?

Birth of a family : Apink

" Omma!!! Appa!!! Minki-ya!!!! I'm home!!! "

Eunji shouted from the door and the two members behind her were looking around. This place is different from Seoul. There is not too much crowded and cars are not that much as Seoul.

Eunji's house is a lovely white two-storied building which is not too large or too small for a family with a large compound. Yookyung and Naeunooked at the house in amazement while a boy ran out from the house.

" Noona!!! "

" Aww, Minki-ya!!! "

Eunji opened her arms for her brother to run into but the boy stopped in front of the older girl.

" Noona, I'm not a kid anynore so you can stop hugging me in front of beautiful noonas."

He said and Eunji knocked his head.

" Yah!!! You still are a little boy and you don't need to shy in front of my members as they are your sisters too. Alright??? Come here."

" Ahhh, Noona!!! "

He tried to run away but Eunji pulled him and embrased him in her arms tightly. Naeun and Yookyung smiled at the cute scence.

" Hyerim-na!!! "

Another voice appeared and a woman ran out from the house.

" Omma."

" Hyerim-na!!! Oh, my daughter!! "

They hugged each other and the woman moved herself away from her daughter to greet the other girls.

" Hi, ommuni."

" Hello, ommuni."

" Oh, Naeun-na. Yookyung-na. Hello, girls. "

The nice woman hugged them and they felt motherly warmth from Mrs. Jung.

" Where is appa?? "

" He is waiting for you. Come in. Come in."

She said and she took them inside the house. They saw Mr.Jung sitting in the livng room and watching a football match.

" Hyerim-na!!! "

" Appa!!! "

" Come here my baby."

He said and stood up so that his daughter can ran into his arms. The two friends bowed to Mr.Jung and he gave a big hug to them also. They both felt that everyone in this house is as warm as Eunji.

" Hyerim-na, take your friends to upstairs. I made your room for three as I think you all want to stay together."

" Yes, omma."

" Thanks you. Ommuni."

The three girls said and theu all went up to the upstairs. Eunji pointed to the room which is at the right side of the stairs.

" That's mine. Come in."

She opened the door and they looked into the room which is coloured with white.

" You like white??? "

" No. But omma likes."

Eunji said while smiling and she put her bag at the corner. Naeun and Yookyung followed her and they all put their bags beside Eunji's.

" Eunji unnie, your house is a very good one."

" Yookyung-na, mine is not as large as yours."

" But I can feel love in this house."

" Yes. Yes. I agree."

Naeun agreed while nodding her head like a kid. Eunji smiled as she was happy because of her friends' comments. At that time, they heard a knock on the door amd Mrs.Jung appeared.

" Kids, dinner is ready. Come down. "

" Yes, ommuni."

Naeun answered in half of them and they all went down to have dinner. Mrs.Jung made many food for them so it is the best dinner ever for them. They talked about many things and Naeun and Yookyung found the strobg bond between the family.

Afrer the dinner,they had their showers and Eunjibtook them to go sight seeing at night at Busan.

" Let's watch a movie!!! "

Naeun excitingly shouted when she saw the cinema.

" Yah, Naeun. We have many places to go. Watching a movie is wasting the time. And you can always watch at hone. Hayoung has all romantic or famous movies."

Yookyung said as she was more excited about exploring the streets of Busan. But Naeun pouted and she shook her head.

" But the feeling is different. Watching a movie at the cinema is different from watching at home. "

" But- "

" Yookyung-na,come on. Let's watch the movie like Naeun said. We can't watch movies due to our schedules, right??? Let's watch this time."

Eunji said and Yookyung has no words to say as she is lost by 1:2. So she nodded her head in agreement.

" Fine. I will go buy popcorn and cola. You two who want to watch the movies shoukd go buy the ticket."

Yookyung said and she ran out from there to buy some food for them. Eunji smiled towards Naeun and they both walked to buy the tickets.

While they were waiting for Yookyung to come back, someone tapped Eunji.from the back.

" Eunji??? "

Eunji turned around and saw a man around twenty. Her face changed when she saw that man.

" Lee Shin oppa??? "

" Ahhh, you really are Eunji. I heard many things about you."

" Yes."

Naeun looked at her friend and she found that Eunji was not comfortable for some reason.

Lee Shin smiled widely while he put his arm over Eunji's shoulder.

" I don't know you will become a singer one day. I still remember the day when you gave me a love letter and told me to accept it."

" Oppa, please stop."

Eunji whispered and she tried to remove his hand but she is already weak.

" What??? Ahhh, you don't want to talk about it in front of your friend??? Don't worry. I will not tell anyone that I tore it and gave back to you. I will not tell her that I rejected you."

He whispered but Naeun can still hear it. Eunji was about to cry now.

" But I know, Eunji. You still love me, right?? What about we have a date??? I think I made a mistake at that time."

He said but he was forcefully threw away by Naeun.

" Go away!! "

" Naeun-na."

Eunji tried to stop her friend who turned from a white rabbit into an angry tiger.

" Don't come near to Eunji."

" Yah, who the hell are you??? This is the business between me and Eunji. Step aside."

" I have to involve in this case."

Naeun said as she grabbed Eunji's hand and interlaced their fingers. Then she raised it to him.

" See, Jung Eunji is mine. We are dating now. And I thank to god that she was not in a relation with a jerk like you. So go."

She shouted and he was taken a back by the situation. Eunji, too, was surprised and she looked at Naeun with a wide mouth.

Naeun was looking, no, no, glaring at him with flames in her eyes and her grip on Eunji became tightened. He was about to run away as he can't stay under Naeun's scary glare.

But at that time, a voice that they didn't expexct appear from behind.

" Is it true?? "

They both turned around to see Yookyung with wide eyes.

" Is it true that you are dating???? "

She asked again. Both Eunji and Naeun widened their eyes and they looked at each other, not knowing how to answer at that moment.

 

But Yookyung asked them again in a serious tone.

" Is it true??? Jung Eunji and Son Naeun are dating??? "