Big trouble

Birth of a family : Apink

The apink dorm was so quiet and peaceful as all the kids were going back to their respective homes except the two.

The oldest members of the group are left alone in the dorm for two days already and they are now arguing over one thing.

" Unnie, I told them that you will come with me."

" But how can I meet them in a sudden???? You never asked me first before you told your parents."

" But unnie, I want to tell them about we are dating."

" We have dated only for two weeks and you want to tell them?? "

" Yes. I want to have the parents' approval."

" Bomi-ya, I'm not ready to meet them."

" Unnie, I've said and how should I explain if you don't cone with me??? "

" It's easy. Tell them I'm busy or going back to home too."

" If the dorm is empty, how can I come back to here. They will force me to stay at home."

" Then stay at home."

That words make Bomi pissed off.

" Unnie, I've decided to stay with you and you told me to go back?? Fine. I'll go back."

Bomi started to shout and Chorong shouted back.

" I'm not telling about staying where. I'm talking about I will not go with you."

" I know. I understand. You always think of yourself. Never on my side. "

" What? "

" Don't you know how I'm feeling when you asked me not to tell the members about us??? Or don't you know how I'm feeling when you always run away from me when I tried to make some skinship with you??? Don't you know how I am feeling when you -"

" STOP!!! "

" No, I have many things to tell. I all agree what you want. But I really want to share the happiness I am feeling with my family. I want to introduce my girlfriend with my family. Am I wrong????? "

" Bomi-ya??? "

" I know you feel shameful to date with me. I am a pabo and I have nothing to be proud of. I only know one thing that I love you. You are shameful to tell me as your girlfriend. Then why did you accept me??? Pity??? Or you think me as a fun???. "

Bomi shouted and Chorong sighed. She knew how she treated Bomi was not the way she should treat her own girlfriend. She was too careful with everything these days.

" Bomi-ya, listen to me first. I do care for you and that's why I accepted you. But to meet with your family, this is too much. I have no courage to meet them."

But Bomi didn't say nothing and she crossed her arms.

" Bomi-ya, what shall we say to your family when we meet them??? We are dating and we want their approve??? I don't know what to do if they look at me like a dirty person who made their daughter not to be straight. I can't face them. Bomi-ya."

Chorong said and she tried to hold the younger girl's arm. Bomi became weak to the leader and she sighed, too.

" Unnie, even if you don't want to tell them, visit to my house with me. We will not tell them.about us, ok?? I want to introduce you to the family. And this is the only one thing I ask from you. Please~~~ "

Bomi said and Chorong had no strength to resist it. How could she refuse the younger girl???

" Ok. But you must take care of me."

" I promise."

Bomi cheerfully said and Chorong nodded her head but she was still uncertain about she should go to Bomi's house or not.

But she finally had to go to the house with Bomi. They went out from the dorm at about ten as they have to eat the lunch together at home.

Bomi told her that everyone in the family are waiting for them. Chorong thought that she was in a big trouble this time. But she hoped that no one would notice their relation.

Nevertheless, they took a taxi and they reached to Bomi's house in the flash of light. Ahhhh, I wanna die. Chorong thought as her hands started trembling.

*  Door bell ringing  *

Bomi pressed on the door bell of the apartment and they heard a running footsteps. When the door opened, a boy appeared with a wide smile.

" Bomi noona!!!! "

" Oh, Jong Jin-ya!!! "

The two sublings hugged each other and when they are aprted, the boy looked at Chorong with a playful smirk before he bowed.

" Hello, Chorong noona. Nice to meet you. I'm Yoon Jong Jin, the youngest member of the family."

" Ni... Nice... Nice to meet you."

Chorong said shyly and she bowed back to the younger boy.

" Why he had to smirk like that??? That's so creepy."

Chorong thought. But before she could further think, another Yoon appeared and she knocked over his head.

" Ahhhh, Sunmi noona, what are you doing?? That's hurt."

" Hurt or not, I don't care. I told you not to scare Chorong like this. "

" But she is so pretty in person and she is going to be- "

* Knock again *

" Ahhh, noona!!! "

" I said shut up, Jong Jin. "

She scolded her younger brother and she bowed to Chorong.

" Sorry about him. He is weird like this always. And I am Yoon Sun mi, the elder sister of Bomi."

" Nice to meet you, Sunmi unnie."

Chorong bowed to the older girl who looked like a younger sister rather than older sister. Chorong didn't understand what the two sublings were talking and she thought that Yoons are really weird.

Bomi cleared her throst and she asked her sister.

" Unnie, where is appa and omma??? "

" They are waiting for you. Come in. Come in."

She let us to get into the house. I was afraid to enter the house but Bomi took my hand and she leads me into the living room.

" Have a seat, Chorong-na."

" Thanks you. "

Chorong bowed to Sunmi and she sat down on the seat. She didn't dare to look around so she hang down her head and stared at her own hand which are placed on the thigh.

Bomi sat down beside her and she whispered into her lover's ear.

" Unnie, nervous??? "

" Immm. I'm afraid of your sister and brother."

" Don't worry. They will not do anything to you."

Sunmi then went out from the kitchen and she told Bomi.

" Bomi-ya, omma is calling you."

" Coming."

When Bomi was about to stand up, Chorong grabbed her hand.

" Bbom-ah, don't leave me alone."

" Unnie, I'll be back in a minute."

" Don't worry, sis. I will take care of your Chorong. Come on Chorong-na, I'll show you Bomi's room."

Sunmi grabbed her hand from Bomi and she dragged the helpless girl to Bomi's room. Chorong was so afraid of Sunmi so she followed the older girl without saying a word.

" This is Bomi's room. Neat and tidy, right??? But that's clean because I have to clean it for her yesterday when omma knows you will come and visit us, today."

" Umm??? "

Chorong didn't understand a word but she looked around the room before she sat down on the bed. Sunmi joined her and she gave her an album.

" Bomi's childhood photos."

" Really?? "

" Yeah. Have a look. She is so silly in them."

She said and Chorong started seeing the photos. Although Sunmi said they are silly, she thinks they are cute.

" Unnie, can I take some photos to the dorm??? They are so cute and I want to show the members."

" Of course, you can. You can do everything in this house. Regerd this house is your house, too."

" Yes?? "

" Ah, nothing. But which photo will you take?? "

" This one with a basketball bat and this one. "

Chorong showed the pictures and Sunmi laughed out loud.

" Take it. Take it. But can you do something for me??? "

" What is it unnie??? "

" Can you reveal that silly picture of Bomi with the basketball bat at the variety show you are doing, Apink news??? "

" Ummm??? Oh, that's a great idea. I will, unnie."

" Good. Now hide them in your bag. Don't let Bomi knows about it."

" Thanks you, unnie."

Chorong finds it easy to talk with Sunmi. At that time, Bomi opened the door and she said.

" Unnies, omma is calling. The lunch is ready."

Chorong became nervous again. She had to meet with Bomi parents in any minutes. They all entered the dinning room and Chorong saw Bomi's parents sitting at the table.

She bowed to them.

" Hello, abujji , ommuni. I'm Park Chorong, Bomi's... Bomi's... Friend."

She said as she didn't dare to introduce herself as Bomi's girlfriend. But they are warmly welcome to her.

" Sit down Chorong-na. We are waiting for you."

Mr. Yoon said as he smiled to her. Chorong weakly smiled back and she bowed again before she sat down at the table beside Bomi.

But Mrs.Yoon was staring at her from head to toe and she felt uneasy under her stare. She said nothing and tell them to have the lunch.

" How is the food, Chorong-na??"

" It's really delicious, ommuni."

" I heard that your family is from a small town. "

" Yes, ommuni."

Mrs.Yoon started questioning her so she was nervous and her body is covered with sweats.

" Awww. And I've heard that you are living with your father before you became the member."

" Yes."

" Bora, omma. Don't ask too much. Let unnie to have lunch first. Sorry unnie. They want to know about the leader of my group. "

Bomi tried to ease the tense atmosphere and her father helped her.

" Right, yongbo. Don't ask Chorong too many questions. "

And they have their lunch again. This time, her father asked Bomi about how are they doing these and so on. But both Chorong and Bomi thought that Mrs.Yoon's behaviour was strange.

After the lunch, they all sat down in the living room. Mr.Yoon was playing some games with the three kids of theirs. Chorong was sitting on the sofa when Mrs.Yoon joined her with a tray of apples in her hand.

" Ommuni, give it to me."

" It's ok, Chorong-na."

She then sat down beside her and sighed. She then smiled at the playing father and the kids.

" They are always like this. Playing and joking around."

" Yes. That's so lovely. I envy Bomi as she had a warm and happy family like this. I always wanted one."

" You can always be our family member, Chorong-na."

" Yes??? "

" Never mind. And I'm sorry. I forced you to answer my questions. "

" It's ok, ommuni. I understand."

" Yes. Every mother wants their child to meet the best person."

" Yes?? "

Chorong was taken a back by her words. She felt a spine of fear was piercing her skin. Did the Yoons know about them??? They were acting weird this afternoon.

" Chorong-na, did Bomi treat you well??? "

" Yes... Yes... She did."

" Good. You can tell me if she makes you cry. I'll spank her for you."

" Ommuni, why- "

Chorong now understands. The Yoons must definitely know about them. She inhaled and make a decision. She stood up and spoke clearly.

" Abujji, ommuni. I have something to say you."

That's make everyone to look at her. Chorong felt totally uneasy as all the stares were on her. And Bomi was about to stood up and went to her when she said.

" We are dating."

The room was in silent all of a sudden. Chorong had to give courage to herself before she said it again.

" Bomi and I are dating now. We are here today to ask for your permission. I really love her and I want to be with her. So please accept me."

She then bowed 90° to the Yoons. Bomi was surprised due to Chorong's sudden confession and she had no time to react. But she stood up and grabbed Chorong's hand.

" Yes. Appa. Omma. We are dating and I took unnie to house because I want to introduce her with you. Please support us."

She bowed too. They both waiting for the reply but nothing come out from the family.

" Wae??? Say something."

Bomi was impatient and she said to the family who are staring with them with smikes. Ummm??? Smiles???? Mr.Yoon laughed out loud.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. Do you think we are silly and can be easily fooled like you??? "

" Appa? What do you mean?? "

" Don't you remember you ask help from me to get the necklaces??? I think no normal friends write I love you on the necklace and give it as a birthday gift."

" So, so. You already know??? "

" No. We are just guessing. "

Sunmi said and she winked at them. Both of the lovers are shocked and they can't progress well yet.

" Ahhhh, you tricked me!!! "

" No. Bomi noona. We are waiting for you to tell us. But to our surprise, our brave Chorong noona tell us instead of you."

" I hate you!!! "

Bomi pouted but Chorong was still nervous so she asked in a low tone.

" What do you think about our relationship???? "

" What do we think??? Of course, we accept. It's an honour for us that our daughter is dating with the leader of Apink."

Mr.Yoon cheerfully said but he was stopped by his wife stare. Mrs.Yoon stood up and turned Chorong to her.

" See, Chorong-na. I know you are a good girl and you really care for my daughter. I suspected you two when Bomi was all nervous and running to and fro like a crazy person on your birthday. But I didn't say nothing because I know you will take care of Bomi. So you are welcome to the family."

" Ommuni, I- "

Chorong could not properly speak as she was happy. And tears started to run down on her face. The mother took the crying girl into her embrace.

" Don't cry kid. It's ok."

" No, I was touched. I want a family with appa, omma, sister but I couldn't. You welcome me to the family and it's a great honour for me. Thanks you, ommuni."

She said and she was now sobbing and trying to stop crying.

" And you can call us appa amd omma like Bomi call if you want."

" I want. I want. Thanks you. Thanks you ver much. For everything."

Chorong said and she bowed to them again. All the Yoons smiled at the cute crying girl as they all accepted their new family.

The rest of the day went well. They chatted and played and when it was about nine, they decided to go back. The family told them to come and visit frequently and they had to promise although they knew too well that they can't keep that promise due to their tight schedules.

They took a taxi and went back home. But they decided to stop and walk when they were near to their dorm.

Bomi grabbed Chorong's hand and she swayed it happily like a kid.

" Ahhhhh, I'm so happy. It's a surprise for me. You tell my parents about us. Aww, I think I'm dreaming."

" Bbom-ah, that's all your false. If you didn't take me to your house, I don't have to tell them about us by myself. I thought I could die at that moment."

Chorong said while pouting and Bomi laughed. She suddenly remembered one thing.

" Unnie, did you say you love me in front of my family??? "

" What??? No. I didn't!!! "

Chorong's face red and she denied. Bomi stopped her and she asked again.

" No. I'm pretty sure that you said you love me."

" I said I didn't."

" You said!!! "

" No."

" Unnie, can you please tell me one time that you love me?? "

" Ahh, it's too embrassing."

Chorong said as she was trying to run away from there. But Bomi was more quick as she moved to Chorong's front and stopped.

" Where are you trying to run away???? Tell me."

" Bbom-ah~~~ "

" Tell me. Tell me. Tell tell tell tell tell me~~~ "

Bomi sings Wonder girls' song and Chorong found it so cute. But she was still shy to say out this words.

" I - "

" Come on, unnie."

" Sa.. saran.. "

Chorong stuttered. Bomi became impatient and she grabbed the older girl by the shoulder and pulled her towards her.

" Chorong unnie, look at me."

Chorong can't refuse her lover's gentle command.

" I, Yoon Bomi, love Chorong unnie. Sarangae."

She then closed her eyes and pressed her lips on the shocked girl.

" OMO. Bomi is kissing me."

Chorong thought and she can't react at that time. She turned into a statue and blinked her eyes for numerous tine to progress what is happening to her.

Bomi noticed that Chorong didn't react and she moved away from the older girl with a red face.

" Sor... Sorry unnie. I didn't mean to. I do it in a reflex and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and I - "

She was cut off when Chorong suddenly grabbed her neck and connected their lips again. Bomi had to hold onto Chorong's waist as a support. The older girl was closing her eyes and concentrating on the kiss they are sharing now. She kissed her lower lip then to the upper lip before Bomi closed her eyes and returned to the kiss with the same passion.

Theu never expect that a kiss is that sweet and that pleasant. Because they both can feel their love for each other through the kiss. Love is really a beautiful and unexplainable thing.

After a minute of sharing their first ever kiss, they parted but Chorong was still putting her arms on the younger girl's neck. And she looked at her with a beautiful smile although she was hiding her blush.

" Bbom-ah, I love you, too."

" What are you talking unnie??? I can't hear you."

" Sarangae."

" No. I can't hear."

" SARANGAE YOON BOMI!!!!!!! "

Chorong suddenly shouted all of a sudden.

" Are you satisfied now??? "

" Very."

" You are a naughty girl, Bomi."

" I know. And that naughty girl will tickle you."

" Ahhhhhhh. Nooooooooooo "

Chorong shouted and she started running to their dorm. Bomi chased after the older girl and they run around in the street like a romantic scence that usually appear in movies.


" Chorong unnie, sarangae."

" Na-do sarangae, Bomi-ya."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N   : I want to make a special chapter for new year. At first, I was about to write an one-shot but I had no time so I only write this chapter. Sorry 2eun or nakyung's fan. I chose Chomi for this chapter because they are the only couple here.

 

 

 

And HAPPY NEW YEAR, friends!!!!!!!!!