Again?

Birth of a family : Apink

Oh Hayoung was running towards the entertainment as she was late for class. She reached her class and the teacher was already in the class. She make herself as neat as possible but her poor clothes makes her look dirty.

" Teacher??? "

" Ah, Hayoung??? You late again?? "

" Sorry. "

" Ok. Don't be late for class again. Now go and sit."

She bowed to the teacher and walked to her chair. But a girl put out her leg and make Hayoung fall onto the floor.

" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha "

Everyone laughed at her but no one help her to get up. She was nearly to cry but she didn't want to be laughed again so she blinked fast.

" Here."

Suddenly, a hand appeared in front of her face and she looked up to see a smiling girl with black hair around her shoulder level.

" What are you doing??? Come on. Get up."

" Umm?? "

" Here."

The unknown girl said again and Hayoung took her hand. Her hand is as warm as her smile. The girl helped Hayoung to stand up and sat down beside her.

" Thanks you."

" You are welcome."

Hayoung never seen this girl before. Hayoung is a poor girl from a poor family. She had to help her patents who were selling clothes in Don-dal-mon Market after school. Thus she always late for class. Lucky to her, her grandparents let her to stay with them and paid for school.

The trainees in this section all knew about her and they looked down at her. They never wanted to be friends with her. So Hayoung was always their victim for fun.

" Hey, what's your name??? "

When the bell rang, the girl beside her asked Hayoung.

" Me??? "

Hayoung was surprised. The girl handed her hand again and nodded her head.

" Yes. I'm Kim Namjoo, 14 years old and I'm a new trainee here. I don't know anyone here and would you like to be my friend??? "

" Ahh, yes. I m Oh Hayoung, 13."

Hayoung took the hand and they shook hands.

" Have you eaten your dinner?? "

" No. Why unnie? "

" Would you mind to join me?? "

" Yes."

Before they could from the room, the leader of the girls who love to laugh at Hayoung, stopped them.

" What do you want, friend? "

" I heard you are from a rich family. I can help you if you don't want to make friends with low standard people. You know, they are dirty and smell."

She said and Hayoung lowered her head. She should know from the start that they cannot be friends. She was about to leave the two alone when Namjoo grabbed her hand and stopped her from going anywhere. Then she smile at the girl in front if them.

" Thanks you for your advice. But I think I understand who are the real low standard. The one who make someone weak to feel embrassed and laughed at their face without helping are the real low standard in my view. Money isn't everything for your information. Hayoung-na~ Let's go."

Namjoo said and pulled Hayoung out of the room leaving the girl fumming with anger. Hayoung was touched by Namjoo's words and she was about to cry.

" Namjoo unnie, thanks for helping me."

" Umm?? It's nothing. That's what friends do for each other. "

" You mean you still want to friend with me??? "

" Of course, you are the first one I know here and I'll be your friend. Now, I'm starving. Let's go quickly."

" Arasso~~~ "

Hayoung was happy. She never have a proper friend at this entertainment. All are treating her like a dirty and funny creature. Namjoo was the first one who holds her hand and talked her like a normal girls do. From that time , they became the best friends.


xxx        xxx        xxx



" Is there Yoon Bomi, Jung Eunji and Son Naeun??? "

The class was not interesting today. So everyone in the class were boring and sleepy when the door is opened and a girl entered. She gave the paper in her hand to the teacher and he called their names.

" Yes, sir??? "

" Follow this girl."

He ordered and the three looked at each other, not understanding what's going on. But they collected their things in their bags and stood up, followed the girl who looked younger than them.

She took her to the first floor where the special training teams were usually train and entered a room.

" Hey, ehay's going on??? "

Bomi asked the girl and she shook her head.

" I don't know unnies. They gave me the letter and told me to gave it to the teacher."

" Ah, are you a junior??? "

" Yes. I'm from junior class A. I'm Hong Yookyoung."

" Aww, nice to meet you Yoo Kyoung-na. This is Yoon Bomi and Son Naeun. I'm Jung Eunji."

" I know you. Your voice is so amazing. "

The kid said and Eunji widened her eyes.

" Have you heard my voice before??? "

" Yes. You are quite famous among juniors.Your Busan ancent is so cute, unnie."

Eunji's face red all of a sudden and she whispered something. Yookyoung looked carefully to Bomi and she jumped with excitement.

" Ah, I know you too. You are the gorilla girl, right?? "

" It's been two weeks I made this silly action and everyone still remember it?? "

Bomi said with disbelief and Naeun and Eunji laughed at her face.

" But it's too funny. Unnie, I have seen the video of your gorilla walk but can you show me again??? "

" What?! "

" I want to see it with my own eyes. Come on unnie, just one time."

Yookyoung said and Bomi didn't know what to do. She glanced to Eunji and Naeun but they were useless. They pretened that they were busy with talking something important.

Bomi, being Bomi, is very careful to others feelings. She didn't want the kid feels sad if she would not show her gorilla walk. But she swore she would not do it again ever and ever at that night as people started calling her gorilla instead of her real name.

One time will not kill me. Bomi thought as she finally decided to show her walk.

" Fine. I'll show you again!!! "

She said and walked towards the end of the room. Eunji and Naeun looked at each other and preyed no one would take video again. One time is enough for them.

But Yookyoung was super excited to withness the famous funny walk and her eyes were sparkling with happiness. That's the reaction that Bomi wants. She loves to make other people happy.

" I'll start. One    Two         Three."

She counted and leaned her body forwards. And she started walking her own version of gorilla walk towards the door. Her head was lowering due to her position and she saw a shadow on the floor that stopped in front of her.

OMG!!! Don't tell me someone came into the room!!! Bomi thought. But she heard a cute childish low voice.

" What are you doing again, Gorilla Girl??? "

" Huh? "

An electricity ran down along Bomi's spine and she slowly raised her head to see the owner of the voice. She wants to volitle and disappear from the spot when she saw a certain senior unnie looking at her with round eyes. Bomi shuttered as her face and ears turned into deep red colour.

" Park~~ Park Chorong unnie??? "




In their minds,


Bomi              :   What's she doing here??? Why she had to appear like this?? Aish~~ Why??

Chorong       :    Why she is walking like this all the time?? Interesting~

Eunji             :    What the hell!! When did she reach into the room?? I'm sorry for Bomi. She might be embrassed.


Naeun          :    OMG!!! Bomi ended up walking towards the senior unnie again. Look at her face. It looks like an apple. Ha Ha


Yookyoung  :   That's so funny. Bomi unnie is really funny. She is so cool!!! Her walk is daebak!!! I can't wait to see it again!!!