Three little girls

Birth of a family : Apink

" Yah, Son Naeun. Get up quickly or we will miss the first class."

" Who care?? "

" Yah!! Get up!!! "

" Go away. I want to sleep more."

" Naeun-na, get up. It's time for school."

" Arasso. Arasso."

Naeun got up from bed with half closed eyes and she lazily went into the bathroom. She didn't still want to get up. She would love to sleep the whole day instead of going to school.

After fifteen minutes, she is done with her bath. She put on her school uniforms and went out to meet Bomi and Eunji smiling widely to her. She rolled her eyes to them.

" What are you doing in front of my room?? "

" Hey, we woke you up and save you from being late for school. And you rolled your eyes?? What a friend! "

" Eunji, don't you go yet? "

Naeun cut off the annoying Bomi's words and asked Eunji instead.

" Hmm?? Oh, yes. I'm going now. Bye, guys."

She yelled and ran out. Bomi was glaring at her but Naeun didn't care and walked past by her. They both walked to school.

Yoon Bomi, Jung Eunji and Son Naeun were three young kids who were only 15 and are trainees from CUBE entertainment. They knew each other at the dorm and became friends.

Bomi and Eunji were roommates and they were the best friends for long. Naeun who lives a floor below them loves sleeping so much so they have to wake her up every morning.

Bomi and Naeun goes to the same school so they walked to school together every morning. Eunji came from Busan and she didn't transfer school yet. Therefore she had to ran Seoul and Busan everyday.

" Naeun-na, I'm going now. Don't fall into sleep during class again. Ha Ha ."

" Yah!! "

Bomi yelled and ran away from Naeun bedore she could hit her. They study the whole afternoon at their respective classes and walked back to the entertainment dorm after school.

After Eunji had arrived from Busan, they attened their classes of music and dance. After that they went to have their dinner.

" Yah. I've heard a strange news "

Eunji started while eating a spoonful of rice.

" What is it?? "

" There's a very beautiful unnie at the senior class. "

" Really?? But it's not a strange news. There are many pretty girls in this building."

" No. She is not like the other girls. She is quiet and no one had heard her voice since she joined this entertainment."

" Yah! Think before speak. If she is a mute, what is she doing here anyway??? Rumors are just rumors, Eunji-ya."

" I didn't say she is a mute. I mean she never talks to others. She is alone always. "

" Aww."

" She doesn't even greet back if someone she don't know greet her."

" That's weird."

" Yes. That's why I said about her."

They all quiet and eating their dinner in silent before Naeun shouted.

" Let's play a game!!! "

" Ahhhh~"

The two girls screamed while looking at Naeun who was happy for herself for some unknown reason.

" Yah Son Naeun!! You are giving me heart attack!!! "

" Sorry, sorry. I was a little excited!!! "

" What are you talking by the way?? "

" I said let's play a game."

" Game??? "

" Yes. One of the three of us will make this unnie speak. "

" Huh?? You call it a game?? "

" Yes. It will be fun."

Naeun was excited with her own game and the other two looed at each other. Finally Bomi agreed with her.

" Fine. Let's play. But who will make her speak??? "

" Who else?? Our super Bomi of course!!! "

Eunji said and Naeun gave her high five leaving Bomi dumpfounded.

" It's not fair. Why me??? I'm not good at making friend."

" We are not telling you to make friend with her. Try something to make her speak. We want to hameae her voice. We wanted to know why she kept shut ."

" But-"

" Bomi-ya, please."

Naeun used her rare ageyo and as expected, it worked. Poor Bomi sighed and stood up from her chair.

" Ok. Show me the unnie of yours."

" Come. Come. She may be in her class now. It will end in a minute. We have to hurry."

The three friend went to the senior classes and looked for the one they are interested in.

" What is the name of the unnie??? "

" Park Chorong I think."

" Park Chorong~ "

Bomi said to herself and thinking really hard how to make that unnie to speak to her. It will be weird if she went straight to her and greeted.

* ring   ring   ring *

Suddenly the bell rang and the class ended. The students went out but there's no sign of the person Eunji was looking for.

" Ah, there she is."

Eunji pointed to a girl with long straight balck hair carrying a few books in her crossing hands.

" Wow. She's really beautiful."

" Yes. she is."

" Go Bomi."

The two friends pushed Bomi forward and she still didn't know what to do. While she was thinking, Park Chorong was slowly away from her.

Bomi decided and looked around. There were not much people here. She inhaled heavily before she yelled out loudly.

" Park Chorong!!! Park Chorong!!! Park Chorong!!! "

Her loud voice got many attentions. The people between them moved to sides so Bomi and Park Chorong were facing each other.

Bomi prepared herself and she started walking her famous secret weapon, the gorilla walk, to Park Chorong. Chorong was surprised by the sudden weird walk making by someone she didn't know and so she watched the gorilla walking fast towards her with wide eyes.

" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha "

People around here were laughing so hard due to Bomi's silly action. But Bomi didn'r care and when she reached to Chorong, she said

" Aee you Park Chorong??? "

" Yes. Do you know me Gorilla Girl?? "

" No!!!!!!!! "

Bomi yelled and she ran off quickly from their senior. Eunji and Naeun followed her and they ran back to their room leaving Chorong at that spot. Chorong was so embrassed due to the Gorilla girl and her face and ears were as red as tomato. She couldn't stay under the stares of wild people so she walked out fast to the canteen.

On the other hand, the three kids reached to their room and dropped onto the bed while panting.

* pant   pant   pant *

" Yah, why are you running away??? "

" All are laughing at me and how can I stand there anymore??? "

" Who asked you to walk lije a gorilla?? "

Naeun said but she was still laughing at Bomi's funny walk.

" Ah, did you hear her voice??? "

" Yes."

" Really??? How does it sound??? "

" Hmm~ I don't know how to tell. Imm, it suits her. Yes. She has a cute voice which sounded like a little kid. Her voice is as cute as she does."

Bomi said and smiled herself while imaging the voice of a very pretty unnie. Eunji and Naeun said nothing but looked at each other due to their friend's weird face and creepy smile.

 

 

A/N  :  It's only four of the members. The next chapter will be Yookyoung, Namjoo and Hayoung:D