Here comes trouble!!!

Birth of a family : Apink

Chorong was walking alone in the corridore and she didn't bother to greet people around her as she didn't want to speak with them. They are just annoying to her. They kept ask her out and trying to date her.

Park Chorong is a countrysidr girl. She came from a nice and peaceful countryside and her father is the director of a Heikeido centre. So she was a little rough for a girl.

She never thought of making friends with other people. She thought people from Seoul are making friends just for their own sake. So she chose to stay alone. She was lucky enough to own a room for herself and not really need to share with others.

She was known as a strange girl who didn't speak at all at the entertainment but she didn't care. And no one dare to disturb her because of her cold stare to them.

But a strange thing happened to her two weeks ago. At that time, she was walking out from her class to to the canteen. A mysterious voice called her from afar.

She was surprised and turned around to see who it was.  She was watching this girl with curious and that girl did somethung she never imagine in her life.

The girl started walking to her, not in an ordinary way, but in a very strange manner which looked like a gorilla.

She was frozen at her spot and not knowing how to react when this girl is getting nearer and nearer. Her brain stopped functioning as the laugh of the crowd is like a storm and she was super embrassed.

At that time, the girl reached to her and she asjed her in an innocent way.

" Are you Park Chorong?? "

" Yes. Do you know me gorilla girl? "

" No!!!!!!!! "

She suddenly yelled and ran away from her, leaving Chorong alone in the crowd. The crowd went wild when she ran away and they laughed and laughed and laughed.

Chorong wanted to dry up at this moment but she decided to keep her cool image and went out from that spot like nothing happened but her face was so red.

From that time on, she decided to take a revege whrn she ever met the gorilla girl again.

Two weeks was later and she was still the main cast of the most funny incident in CUBE entertainment because someone took the video of famous gorilla walk and uploaded on youtube.

But there's always black and white, giod and bad, so the fate doesn't cruel to her. One fine day, the director of CUBE called her and told her that she was in a new girl group which will be in their debut not long after.

She was very surprised and happy as she coukd finally into a group. But she was worried of whom she would be together in her group.

The director told her to meet the membersin the practise room and she went to the practise room. When she opened the room, there were four girls.

" Fine. I'll show you."

One of the girls saud as she walked to the end of the room.

" Have I ever seen her before?? "

She thought of herself and kept watching, without making a sound so no one knows about her presence.

Chorong widened her eyes when the girl bent down her body forwards. She was sure she have seen this body posture before.

The girl walked towards her with a super quick pace and stopprd in front of her. Chorong was looking at her with a blank face again when she looked up to her.

She was almost brust out into a laughter when she saw the same girl who became a popular gorilla after the incident.

" What are you doing again, gorilla girl??? "

Chorong asked and the girl's face turned into deep red. She lowered her head and not knowing what to answered. Everyone in the room froze at their spot as they all were not expected this situation.

At that time, the door opened again and a man came in with two girls behind him.

" Aww, all you guys are here. I'll be your manager from now on. "

" What means you are our manager?? "

" That's mean you will be in the debut soon. The company chose you as the next girl group after 4minute. "

" It can't be."

" Yes. We are too young "

The manager smiled at the two girls while putting his hands over their shoulders.

" Listen, the company want to show the youth and freshness of teenagers. So you are chosen because of your own skills. "

" All seven of us?? "

" Yes. I believe you guys don't know each other right?? Let's start with the introduction. I'll leave you girls alone. The training will start next week. You don't have to attend the classes with others anymore. This room will be your practise room and dance studio from now on. Am I clear? "

" Yes. "

" Now. I ll leave."

The manager said and he went out of the room leaving them alone, awakened and nervous.

" Aham, let's start the introduction. I'm Jung Eunji, 16 and I enjoyed singing. I came fron Busan so please bear with my ascent."

Eunji wanted to ease the situation so she started her greeting.

" I'm Kim Namjoo, 14. Please help with me."

Namjoo said cheerfully.

" I m Hong Yookyung, 15. "

" I'm Son Naeun, 15, too."

The quiet girls said and everyone looked at the girl who looked the oldest.

" I'm Oh Hayoung, 13."

" What!!! "

" 13?? Impossibe. I think you are 16 or 17!!! "

Bomi yelled but Eunji covered with her palm. But all are surprised due to her old-looking-face.

" I'm Yoon Bomi, 16. I love to dance and joke around."

Ah?? The gorilla girl can dance?? I don't believe. Chorong thought in her mind. And it's now her turn.

" Hi. I think I'm the oldest here. I'm Park Chorong, 18."

" I know you two unnies. You are the gorilla girl and you are the girl ib that video, right?? I love your walk so I downloaded this video and repeated watching it."

Namjoo said and that made the two oldest members embrassed. Eunji tried to lightened the mood. She grabbed Namjoo and Hayoung to her and shouted.

" How about let's go out together and know each other better?? My treat!! "

" Agree!!! "

All said and they all went out of the room. Chorong was leaving behind the group and when everyone were out, she pulled Bomi back into the room.

Bomi was surprised and frightened as she was pulled back into the room.

Bomi was about to shout when she saw a certain beautiful unnie grabbing her collar. She was unlike her cute look but she seemed scary and dark.

" Shhh, gorilla girl."

" Chorong unnie?? "

Park Chorong was no longer using her sweet and child-like voice anymore.

" Listen, gorilla. Everyone in this building are regarding us as jokers or something. That's make me feel embrassed. I don't want to be teased anymore."

" Unnie, I'm sorry and I- "

" Stop. I don't want to listen your explaination. I just want to make things clear. Gorrilla, if you do this kind of embrassing thing again, I will not let you live. Understand?? "

" Yes, yes, yes, unnie. "

" I'll watching you closely with both of my eyes."

Sge said coldly and left the room, leaving Bomi behind with a wide mouth.

" Bomi-ya, what are.you doing here??? All are waiting for you. And close your mouth or flies will enter."

Eunji entered the room and called her, taking Bomi back to reality. Bomi looked at Eunji with the most fearful eyes and said.

" Eunji-ya, I'm dead now."

" What??? "


 

 

 

A/N   :   Now all Apink members are complete. The real story starts here.