Special TaengSic Chapter: Want and Resent

Complete

2010

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Today is the day I’m going to confess to Sica.

 

I know. A member confessing their love to ANOTHER member sounds weird. But if suppress my feelings any longer, I might just die. Although when I hear Sica sing, she makes my heart stop for a few seconds. :)

 

Anyway, I’m FREAKING OUT! No one knows about my liking toward Sica, not even Fany Fany. I mean, I did mention my secret to Hyo that one time, but she doesn’t know who it is.

 

After I pulled myself together, I went out of my room to find her. I saw SooNa in the kitchen, eating chips,(‘Shikshins.’), SeoFanyYul were sitting on the couch talking about god knows what, and Sunny just wandering the dorm with her DS.

 

“Has anyone seen Sica?” I asked everyone. No seemed to hear me because I got no response. ‘Aish, these kids. Maybe Hyo knows.’ I walk over to Hyorengi’s room and saw she was on her computer.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah! Do you know where Sica is?” I ask her. She looks up at me with a bored expression on her face. ‘I hope she doesn’t suspect that I’m nervous.’

 

“I think she’s in her room,” she replies. I mentally slap myself. ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’

 

“Oh, thank you.” I was about to walk toward her room when Hyo stops me.

 

“Wait,” she says. I turn around, a bit annoyed. I REALLY need to get this over with. “Are you okay, Unnie? You seem nervous.” ‘Oh no, she suspects me!’

 

“Nervous?” I ask her. “Why would I be nervous? Ummmm...” ‘Think, Taeyeon! Get out of there!’ “SICA!” I yell.

 

Before she could question me, I ran over to one of the rooms and closed the door. ‘Phew, that was close. Wait, am I in...’

 

“Oh, hey Taengoo.” Jessica looks up from whatever she was doing and smiles sincerely at me. ‘Yep. I’m in Sica’s room. HELP ME!’

 

“H-hey, Sica,” I stuttered. I then noticed she was on her hands and knees, looking under her bed. “What’re you looking for?”

 

“Aish, I can’t find my favorite necklace! I swear I left it on my desk, but it’s not there.” She puffs out her cheeks annoyance. ‘Aigoo! So cute!’

 

“Do you want me to help?” I ask hesitantly.

 

“Of course! I need all the help I can get, right?” she says eagerly. She smiles and motions me to sit down next to her. I gulp a little then sit down. We began digging under Sica’s bed.

 

“So what does it look like?” I ask her.

 

“It’s a small light blue necklace with a heart. There’s an inscription on the heart. I don’t remember what it says but it’s very important,” She explains.

 

‘Wait, why does that sound familiar?’ I question in my head. I shrug off the weird feeling and keep digging. I suddenly felt something on my hand.

 

“Omo! I think I found something!” I say excitedly.

 

“Chinja?! I think I found something too!” she replies. I pull what I have from under the bed. When I saw what was in my hand, I immediately blushed. I was holding Sica’s hand. I stared at Sica and she stared back at me. It was like we were in a trance. I rub my thumb on Sica’s hand, feeling how soft it was. To me, our hands fit together like missing puzzle pieces. ‘Perfect.’

 

After what seemed like forever, I came back to my senses and let go of her hand, letting go of her warmth.

 

“Ummmmmm, Sica?” I stand up, feeling awkward about the recent situation.

 

“Yeah?” she says softly.

 

“There’s...” I start off saying. “Something, I need, to tell you. Something you’re not going to like.” She looked at me, worry covering her face.

 

“Ummmmm, I know this isn’t right, but...” C’mon, Kim Taeyeon. Spit it out!’ “IlikeyoualotpleasedontbedisgustedImsorry!” I say quickly and cover my mouth in embarrassment. I looked away because I knew she was going to be shocked. When I turned around, I saw her fave was contorted with puzzlement, worry, and fear.

 

“What did you say?” she asks quietly. She stares at me, looking for some sort of different answer than what I said.

 

“I said, I like you a lot, please don’t be disgusted, and I’m sorry.” I put my head down in shame. I could tell it was a lot to take in, hearing no response coming out of her.

 

“I-”

 

“Look, Sica. I like you. There’s no denying that now. But please understand, I didn’t mean for my feelings for you to happen. But it did. And I don’t have any regrets.” I walked over toward her and held her left cheek with my hand. She gasped a little, surprised by my actions. “Can you accept my love, Jessica Jung Sooyeon?”

 

“T-tae, I-I-I don’t k-know what to s-say,” she says hesitantly.

 

“Then say nothing,” I tell her. Without thinking, I slowly lean in and capture my lips onto hers. I hold in the kiss, tasting her soft lips. ‘I was right. Strawberry flavored.’ I then felt a hand on my chest, gently pushing me away. I look up to see a tear run down Jessica’s face.

 

“Stop, Taengoo. This is wrong,” she says to me.

 

“I know it’s wrong,” I say. “I just can’t help but feel this way toward you. Do you... feel the same way?” I look straight into her eyes which she immediately turned away.

 

“Aniyo...” I hear her say softly. I was a bit shocked.

 

“What do you mean, ‘aniyo’?”

 

“Just aniyo. I don’t like you like that, Taengoo. I like you as a friend.”

 

“Please, don’t tell me you’re lying.” I walk over and hold both of her hands. “Please...”

 

“I’m sorry, Tae. I’m not lying. I-I love you, but not like that.” I hear her words loud and clearly, and it stings my heart. I then feel something in the pit of my stomach start to grow. Then I realized, my Jekyll side was disappearing, and my Hyde was coming out.

 

“You know, why did I even bother?” I harshly drop her hands. “If I knew I was going to be rejected.”

 

“Taengoo. Don’t be like this-”

 

“Why shouldn’t I be?! I got rejected by one the most important people in my life. How would you feel if that happened to you, huh? Horrible right? Well that’s how I feel right now!” I kept bombarding her with harsh words. My heart was saying apologize, but my brain had empowered it with rage.

 

“I’m sorry, Tae. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” she said sincerely.

 

“Well you did. Good job on your part, btw.” I start to walk toward the door when I felt her hand grab my wrist.

 

“Taeyeon, please-”

 

“No! You said you wanted to reject me, right? FINE, BUT DON’T EXPECT ME TO COME BACK TO YOU, JESSICA!” I open the door and stomp my way to my room, before closing the door, and never looking back.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I look outside my room to see Taeyeon slam her door shut. I cover my face and rush back to my room. ‘Oh my god. Did that really just happen? I can’t believe I lost my best friend. I didn’t want to lie to her, but it was the only option.’ I started to cry on my bed when I see something shining in the corner of my room. It was my necklace.

 

(pretend it has a crack and the inscrpition on it)

 

I rushed over to my necklace to find a crack had split straight down the middle of it. The inscription had “KT + JS” with the crack going between the plus sign.

 

‘I’m sorry, Taengoo. Saranghae...’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow readers and writers. Honestly, I don't know what I had just written. I knew I needed to explain the whole TaengSic expolsion in chapter four, but I don't know if I did it well. :P

Tell me in the comments if I did really great, or not. And upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky