2007: The Beginning

Complete

 

 

2007

 

I can’t believe that me and my fellow members debuted a few months ago. We’re called “So Nyeo Shi Dae” or Girls’ Generation. Kyaa! I’m excited! We’ve been practicing our debut song, Into The New World, every. Single. Day. My muscles still feel so tense... :( It’s weird how I’m the only blond one in the group while everyone else has brownish/black hair. Who knows, that might change.

 

Anyway, I have a secret that NO ONE must know about...

 

I have a crush on one of the members! I know I know I know, it’s wrong to like a girl that way, especially if they’re in the same group as you. I just can’t help myself.

 

She’s so bright and can light up the room with her smile. Her cuteness may be annoying to some people, but not me. Whenever she back hugs me or holds my hand, my heart starts to flutter and my cheeks turn from pink to red. And her name says it all:

 

Sunny.

 

Sigh. If only she knew about my feelings. Not that I WANT her know, but it would be nice for her to take notice. For now I have to keep my feelings hidden.

 

“Yah, Hyoyeon-ah.” I hear a voice that I’m now too familiar with. She snaps her fingers in my face, taking me out of my dream world.

 

“Huh? What? Oh, A-Annyeong Sunny,” I said. ‘Stop stuttering, you pabo!’

 

“You were spacing out with this intense look on your face. Are you okay?” she said worriedly. She sits down next to me and I start to feel warm.

 

‘I was thinking about you,’ I wanted to say but that would freak her out a little. “Umm, I was thinking about the future and what will happen to So Nyeo Shi Dae.” ‘Nice save!’

 

“Well everyone’s scared about the future, including me, but right now,” she grabs my hand and stares at me lovingly, “we need to focus on the present and how that affects people. You get it?” She asks. She squeezes my hand just in case.

 

Let me add onto my list that she’s caring and lovable and will do anything to cheer people up. I can’t help but fall in love with her more.

 

“Yeah, I got it. Thanks Sunny,” I said while smiling at her.

 

“Good.” She pulls me in for a hug which I happily returned. I can feel my cheeks and ears becoming pinker as I hold in this hug.

 

Man, keeping my feelings tucked in is going to be harder that I thought. Eotteokhae???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, readers! "Complete" will now be veiwed as a multi-shot, which makes me very excited. Since school is starting again tomorrow and I have an extra-curricular after school, it might be harder to update but I will do my best. I hope you liked this chapter and look forward for more. Love Ya! <3

Geeky