2008: Jealousy and Secrets

Complete

2008

We were back in the dorms, tired from all the performances. It has been 3 months since the release of our first album, “Girls’ Generation, and I’m happy with the result. All of the songs are all light, fluffy and meaningful at the same time! Although, my favorite song would have to be Complete. The lyrics and music are so beautiful. It calms me down when I’m stressed. Sigh... If I had any guts, I would sing this to Sunny.

 

Yes, I still have a crush on Sunny. It’s sad, I know, but it won’t go away. An example would be of what happened during the filming of “Kissing You.”

 

There were cameras doing a "behind the scenes" thing. Yuri was talking to a camera about the lollipops breaking easily and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sunny back hugging and playing with her! I know it’s just for skinship but I got so jealous. Fortunately, Taeyeon and Jessica broke it up so we could do more filming. 

 

“Hyoyeon-ah! Can I talk to you for a sec?” I hear Taeyeon call.

 

“What? Sure, Tae!” ‘Dang it, Hyo! Stop daydreaming!’

 

Right now we are at our dorm resting from a performance at KBS Music Bank. The others went to go grocery shopping because the two shikshins kept eating everything. So it was just me and Taeyeon.

 

“Hey, Tae. What’s up?” I wondered.

 

“I noticed your mood change randomly at the Kissing You filming. What was that about?” She asked.

 

‘Oh no! She noticed my jealousy toward Yuri?!’  “I thought my lollipop was broken, but it wasn’t.”

 

“You weren’t holding a lollipop. I saw you talking with Seohyun and when you came back, your mood turned sour,” Taeyeon said.

 

“Um, maybe I was upset about what Seohyun said,” I said quickly.

 

“But you and and Seohyunnie are close. I don’t know why you would be...” Finally I cracked.

 

“ALRIGHT IT WASN’T ABOUT SEOHYUN OR THE LOLLIPOP, OKAY!” I yelled. Luckily the others weren’t here or they might've ran in here wondering what was going on. “It was about... something else. Something I can’t tell you.”

 

“Yah, I’m your leader. I need to know when my members are having a hard time. Please tell me what’s wrong.”

 

As much as I wanted to say no, I knew I needed someone to confine into about this. “Alright. But you CAN’T tell anyone, especially Sunny.”

 

“Sunny? What does she have to do with this?”

 

“Because...” ‘Man this is harder than I thought.’ “Sunny is my crush.” I close my eyes and put my head down quickly, thinking she was going to yell me for having such a thing like that. But I didn’t hear anything. I look up to see her wide eyed and speechless.

 

“Wow.” She says quietly.

 

“I know it’s wrong but I can’t control my feelings. The reason why I felt sour was because I saw Sunny back hugging Yuri. I got jealous and tried to work through the rest of the filming but inside I was dying! Do you know what it feels like to have a crush on someone you can’t be with?!” I started to feel a little water drip down my cheeks. Taeyeon immediately went to wipe them away.

 

“I know EXACTLY how you feel. I haven’t told anyone this, but I have a secret crush.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Chinja? Who is it?” I asked. Taeyeon looked at me with sad smile, and a gaze that said ‘I can’t tell you yet.’ “I’m sorry. You should wait until you’re ready to tell me."

 

Taeyeon smiled. “Gomawo. Now, how long have you liked our Sun Bun?” I blushed a little at the mention of her name. Taeyeon just chuckled.

 

“When she first became a trainee.” I smiled at the memory. “I was running down the hall because I was late to practice when I accidentally bumped into her and she fell on top of me. I was blushing so bad I looked like a tomato.”

 

“Have you told anyone else?” I shook my head.

 

“Just you. Please keep this a secret. I don’t want her to find out.” I looked at her with pleading eyes while she contemplated. After a few seconds, she nodded. “Gomawo!” I went to hug her.

 

“No problem. If you ever need advice, come and talk to me.” Taeyeon replied. “But don’t expect me to help you every time. You need to some of the lifting too.”

 

“I will.” Just then we heard a door open and slam.

 

“WE’RE HOME, TWIN KIMS!” I heard Tiffany yell. Taeyeon and I looked at each other and giggled. ‘Tiffany can be so loud sometimes.’

 

Sooyoung’s head popped out and asked “Are you two okay?”

 

We both smiled and said “Yes. We’re fine.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Chapter 2 is done! That took a lot of imagination to come up with. There were some facts that were true like the Sunny hugging and playing with Yuri actually happened. I hope you like this chapter (I don't know if it's good or not) and this time I don't want silent readers. It makes me happy seeing people respond and give their own ideas. Till next time, readers! Love Ya! <3