2010: iness and Whispers

Complete

 

 

2010

 

Oh! is such a big hit in Korea! After 2009, with the help of Gee, Hello Baby, Genie, and the start of our first Asian tour, Girls’ Generation became known throughout Asia, maybe even farther than that!

 

Right now I’m sitting on my bed, with my computer on my lap. I’m SO bored right now. Can’t something happen to me already?

 

“Hyoyeon-ah! Do you know where Sica is?” I look up to see Taeyeon leaning on my doorway. Although, something doesn’t seem right. Her body language says “I’m relaxed”, but her eyes say otherwise.

 

“I think she’s in her room,” I answer her.

 

“Oh, thank you.” She begins to walk out when I said “Wait.” She turns around with a bit of annoyance, which I didn’t fail to notice.

 

“Are you okay, Unnie? You seem nervous,” I ask her.

 

“Nervous? Why would I be nervous? Ummm... SICA!” she quickly says. And before I could respond, she runs away to Jessica’s room and she closes the door. ‘Weird.’

 

I go back to my computer for a few minutes and I start to search “Hyoyeon Sunny SNSD” on Google. I smile at all the pics of us together, laughing and smiling. ‘She looks so gorgeous. If only she felt the same way...’ I audibly sigh. Little did I know that someone had come into my room.

 

“What’cha searchin’ for, Hyo?” I turn my head 90° and see Sunny squatting right next to my bed. I yelp a little and immediately close my laptop.

 

“N-Nothing,” I told her. She laughs at me a little bit. ‘Why does her laugh have to be so infectious?’ “What can I do for you?”

 

Her smile fades a bit. “Well, I need your help on something.” I stare at her intently as she tries to phrase what she wants to say.

 

“What is it, SunBun?”

 

“Can you teach me on how to be, ummmm, y?” She finally asks. I stare blankly at her for a couple of seconds. I then start to laugh at her silly question. “Hyo-ah, I’m serious! I need help!”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” I say trying to calm myself down and holding my stomach. “It’s just such a weird question to ask me. Wae?”

 

“I feel like I’m not contributing enough. I tried to be y in Genie and I think it worked,” ‘Oh it DID work.’ “But it’s been a while since we’ve done that kind of concept. Plus we’re promoting Run Devil Run, right? I want to do my best for GG so, can you PLEASE help me? Please?” She starts to use her famous aegyo powers on me. ‘Oh no, not the AEGYO! ANYTHING BUT THE AEGYO!’

 

“Okay fine, but just this once.” She starts clapping excitedly and sits on my bed. ‘I can’t BELIEVE I’m doing this, and in FRONT OF MY CRUSH. Oh god help me. “So, what do you want to know?”

 

“I want to know the art of seduction and I’m not sure if I’ve been doing it properly.” ‘Really?! The art of seduction?! This will not end well for me.’

 

“W-What do you mean by ‘a-art of seduction?’” I ask her, stuttering like an idiot.

 

“I mean like getting someone’s attention and slowly reeling them in.” I begin to imagine what it would be like if she was seducing me. ‘Oh man, that would be amazing. Is it getting hotter in here, or is it just me?’

 

“Ummmmm, well, first, you need to know how to work the eyes. The eyes give off secret messages that only the person you’re looking at can read them.” At first I didn’t know WHAT I was talking about, but it made more sense as I explained it to her.

 

“So, like this?” She gives me a glance that could’ve melted me on the spot. ‘OH MY GOD! Don’t get in! Don’t get in! Don’t get in!’

 

“Y-Yeah like that. So,” I stand up so I could move around. I couldn’t have her staring at me like that and sit still at the same time. “Next we should try the walk.”

 

“The walk?” she asks me. She stands up so she could be ready to try it out.

 

“Yeah, it has to be slow and steady. You have to give off the impression that you’re interested in that person, but not be too eager about it.”

 

“You mean like this?” She starts to walk towards me in a y way where it drove me wild. She then looked at me with that glance before while still walking toward me. I didn’t know what to do but just walk backwards. I then stopped when I felt a wall behind me and she stands only a few centimeters away from me.

 

“So, anything else?” she asks in a low voice.

 

“Ummmm, maybe speak in a whisper. That c-can drive a person o-out of their m-minds.” I kept stuttering like an idiot. Her face was WAY too close for comfort, in my opinion.

 

“Like this, Hyo,” she says in a soft whisper. The way she said my name brought too much pleasure in my mind. She then started to drag her first finger from the edge of my jaw to my chin, VERY SLOWLY. I couldn’t but moan a tiny bit. She slightly bit her lip at me. She started to lean in and i got a bit worried, but then wanted to comply, so we-

 

“FINE, BUT DON’T EXPECT ME TO COME BACK TO YOU, JESSICA!” We both heard the scream and turned to see it came from Jessica’s room. An angry and upset Taeyeon stomped her way back to her room, while Jessica came out of her doorway, sadness coating her face. Jessica then covered her face with her hands, walked back into he room, and closed the door.

 

“What do you think that was about,” I ask her, almost forgetting how close we are.

 

“I don’t know, but I should check on Tae-unnie.” She responds. She starts to walk away when she turns back, hugs me and whispers “Thanks for the lesson, Hyo.” She then bites and lightly tugs my left earlobe. I moaned slightly again. I close my eyes as I feel something deep in my lower region throb.

 

I open my eyes to see Sunny at my doorway. She gives me a wink and a smirk, and walks away.

 

I stare out in the distance with one, repeating question in my head. ‘What the hell just happened?’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Readers! Well, this is a new thing for me. I've never written anything like this before. I hope you liked it and expect some more.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky