J-Hope 2

방탄소년단 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

."Happy Valentines' Day!" You were sitting at your table doing your homework for the day when you heard two voices in front of you. You had dreaded this day as you had a feeling that two of your best friends were going to 'fight' again. Well, not physically but mentally. 

After some time, you lifted your head and realised that your hunch was right. Both your extremely good looking best friends were standing side by side in front of you. Taehyung was holding a gigantic white teddy bear in his hands and Hoseok was holding a bouquet of flowers.

You stared at them "What do you want from me now? Choose between the both of you?!? You raised your voice slightly as this situation had been repeatedly happening to you after both your best friends confessed to you.

The both of them looked at each other, knowing you were angry. "Nope! Accept both of our presents." Taehyung stretched out his arms to pass you the teddy bear.

"And what if i don't want to accept them?" You said but immediately regretted as you could feel the glares from their fangirls on your back.

"Too bad then," Hoseok placed the bouquet of flowers on your table, took Taehyung's teddy bear and placed it on your table "BYE!" After which, the both of them ran away.

"Yah she's going to choose me. Why would she choose someone like you when I'm so much smarter and good looking compared to you?" Taehyung bumped into Hoseok's shoulder as soon as they were far enough, not to be seen by you.

"Just wait and see bro. Just wait and see." Hoseok slinged his shoulder over Taehyung's and the both of them walked towards the cafeteria together.

The moment the two guys left the room, the girls around you started gossiping about you. You had overheard some of them saying how you acted like a big shot and rejecting both of their presents.

You sighed, after putting down your pen, you left the classroom and headed towards the cafeteria as it was lunch time. 

You queued for your food and after you've gotten them, you could clearly hear the two voices of your best friends calling you to join them at the table but you ignored their calls and headed to an empty corner of the cafeteria to eat your lunch.

When you looked over to the direction the boys were sitting, they were playing well with just the two of them. It was a relief that the relationship between the two was not affected just because the both of them had a crush on you. 

That day, you had to stay back in school till 6:30 and the sun was already setting when you had stepped out of the school gates. You saw a familiar shadow standing near the gates and squinted a little to see who it was. To your surprise, it was Hoseok. He looked up and saw you. He removed the earpiece from his ear and waved to you. However, you just stood there staring at him. He walked over and hit you on the head lightly. "Yah... How long are you going to make me wait for you?"

Hoseok took the teddy bear and flowers from you before walking in the direction towards your house.

"Why were you waiting for me?" You ran a little to catch up with Hoseok.

"Well, you said you had to stay back in school till 6:30 and I know by the time you leave school, the sun's going to set soon." Hoseok replied.

"Really?" You gave Hoseok the questioning look and saw that he avoided your gaze. "I think you are ly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter