V-Hope 1

방탄소년단 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DING. J-Hope's phone light up showing that he had received a new message. He clicked on the message and it revealed that it was his beloved dongsaeng Kim Taehyung. 'Hoseok hyung, I'm bored... Can I going to your room and play?' J-Hope immediately replied V informing him that he could go over to his room as he was bored too.

"Hyunggggggg. What shall we do? I'm so bored being alone in my room..." V was clinging onto J-Hope's arm and swinging it around like a little kid.

"Hyung hyung! Let's go explore the hotel since manager hyung said no going out. Please hyung... " V looked at J-Hope with his puppy eyes. How could anyone have the heart to reject someone who looked so cute like V.

"Hmmm... Okay Taehyung. Please don't give me those eyes in the future please. But we have to come back before dinner time understand?" J-Hope said while pinching V's cheeks. "NEH HYUNG!" V gave the goofy grin before sprinting away.

"Hyung hurry up!", "Hyung why are you so slow?", "Hyung.... " it has only been 20 minutes after they left J-Hope's room and V has been going on and on about how slow J-Hope was walking. Finally J-Hope could not take it anymore. "Taehyung ah. Let's go back. Hyung is tired from your nagging. Let's just go back to my room and watch a movie, shall we?" Even before V could reply, J-Hope was dragging him back to his room.

"Hyung! It's starting!! Hurry up!" V shouted to J-Hope hoping that he could hurry up and not miss the starting.

"YA! WHY DID YOU TURN OFF THE LIGHTS?!? I CANNOT SEE!" J-Hope was groping in the darkness trying to find the way to the bed where V was lying on.

"Hoseok hyung it's nicer when we watch a horror movie in the dark. Come let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter