Five

Can't Help but Fall in Love with You

"Get yourself together,Baek

That was the last word he heard before his sight became pitch black.

 


 

 

A bright light greet his sight in the morning as soon as he open his eyes.
He grunt with the thought of 'It's morning already'. He pulled over his comforter and tried to sleep again

"Wake up, sleep-head. You've done sleeping"

And by the voice, his hand automatically shoves the comforter away and sat up. His eyes darting to the voice.

He can only see her back profile. She is folding his clothes and tidily arrange it into his sport bag.

 

Slim

 

He can see how soft her hands folding his cloths.

 

Petite


He can see how smooth her hips swaying each other while she moving to grap cloths on the other side of cupboard. And now,  he can see how her cloth fits perfectly on her body.

 

Nice curve

 

Kris immediately shook off the wild thought he had.

 

I should have not even thinking of it. I’ve ruined her a lot

 

“I thought that you would not come back last night” He begin

“I am. But, I’ve promised, didn’t I?” Still back-faced while doing her things which consist Kris undergarments and ‘babies’ that she found in the sport bag.

“You should throw this thing off. It ‘s  already expired” She blurt while showing Kris’s little baby in his still un-open packet in the air.

Kris swallowed his saliva and he forgot that he just woke up and his throat were dead dry.

She clears and begin to walk over his bed. She then take the report that still hanging on the wall of his bed

“How’s your sleep, Mister?”

“Glad I’m still wake, alive

“Does your back bone make any crack while you moving just now?”

“No, I don’t think so”

Haneun fiddled with her pen on the paper and in a second, the report is done.

“You can prepare yourself to go home, Kris”

In order, Kris jump off the bed and walks to the bathroom with the cloths that his wife already prepared for him.

Seeing Kris already in the bathroom, she  turn around and ready to leave the room. Her left hand was about to swirl the door knob when it opened from outside

“Omona!” she squeked

“Ohh, I’m sorry!”

She stiffened upon hearing slang in the voice but then quickly recovered.

Haneun took a glance at the uninvited visitor.

Baby-faced with a mess hair cut. Petite. Tucked-in button-up shirt in three quarter jeans.

She seems familiar.

“Who is it?” ask Kris who is changing his hospital entire to his casual look, heard the noise from outside

“Your friend.. I think” she replied a bit louder because of the distance between them both

“Oh! Let her in”

Her?

She brushed off the thought and smiled at ‘her’ genuinely

“Please come in. Kris is preparing himself”

The person who is called as ‘her’ came in and sit comfort on the chair next to bed.

She seems familiar with arranged of the furniture too.

“You are his wife, I can say” she begin

“Yes. And you are?”

“Amber. Amber Liu. The one who supposed to be his wife.”

Then it strike.

Her eyes rounded as sauce pan as she hear the name.

Amber. Amber ing Liu Eunyoung.

Her lips let out a soft incoherent word with her hand ball into fist.
Now that she remember who is this Amber girl.

Amber she knows is with long hair. Amber she knows with her soft voice. Amber she knows would dress up like a girl. Amber she know is now gone. Replaced by Amber who she can’t even imagine that she was Amber.

“You daughter of a !”

Haneun dart towards Amber and ready to give her a hard knock

“Whoaa easy there!”

Amber who aware what is going to happen next, quickly jumped on her seat and moved to the bed.
Haneun would not give up that easily. She also climb the chair and move to the bed as well.
She gripped her collar, tackled her as it was the easiest thing in the world and sank her onto the matress.

To lock her position, her neck was in between Haneun’s leg and Haneun sat on her chest as if its the normal thing in this world. And it’s rather a weird body lock.

 

 


 

 

“Hey Eunyoung!”

“Yes pabo?”

“Yah!”

“Alright, alright.Yes milady?”

“Do you still have to go to Califonia?”

Smile on the latter face slowly fading upon hearing that question

“Yes, Haneun. My mom insists me to learn business and management. She is really offended with your Aunt”

She let out a small sigh

“I’m sorry Eunyoung. It my fault invi-“

“No Haneun. It is no one false. I..I think it’s for my own good. Hey, I won’t be matched with Kris after this. Please see the good sight for me, will you?”

“Okay then.Oh! Have you think about you English name?” The said was so excited. The latter can see it through her eyes.

“Not yet. I’m waiting for you”

She pump her fist in the air

“Yes! I’ve think one. Amber.”

The latter crunched her eyebrows together

“Why with Amber?”

“Because your eye is Amber coloured. And you dyed your hair into Amber too. I think, you’re into Amber.”

“Alright. It seem cool to me. ‘-Hi. I’m Amber Liu. Nice to meet you’-” She mimicked in British accent

“Oh hi Amber. I’m Gabriella Kim. Nice to meet you too” she cooed

They then shake hand like a diplomat and in a second, both of them were bursting into laugh

 

 


 

 

“What the fuc- What are you doing Haneun! Oh my God. For God sake Haneun!” Kris rushing towards the girls and pull Haneun to him to let Amber coughing in pain from having a nice choke from Haneun.  But then, laughing hysterically.

Her eyes rounded again

What the is so funny?

Haneun let out the curses in the air as she start to dashing at Amber again. But this time, she got held by Kris.

“You should really see your face, Gabby!” She laughing so hard until she felt a little pain in her stomach and slowly slide on the floor. Continuing laughing like a mad woman.

“Let me go, Yifan. You know what I’m able to do” she threats

“Then, you will not having kids with me” he pouted

“Hell like I care!” She try to loosened his grip but effortlessly, he much stronger than she think.

Amber slowly back to her sense as her giddy stomach stopped the butterfies.

“Wheww..that was hilarious”

“Stop it, Amber” Kris warn

She raised her hands as she surrender

“Okay okay. Geez, both of you suit to each other. Hot tempered” The last sentence were a whisper to herself but still can be heard by the latter

“I heard that, Eunyoung” Haneun clench her jaw while Kris locked her securely in his embrace. Now that she realize that they were to close

“And you can let me go, Mister”

“Why should I?”

“You irks me”

“Why would I?”

“Really, Kris?

The only reply she got is an idiotic smile from her oh-so-beloved husband

“What a lovely couple. So should we catching things up?” Amber said then clasps her hand together as she was bliss

“We must

 

 


 

KRIS

 

 

I should control myself a little bit more around Haneun.Damn.
Did I just forget about Hana? About our love? Did I forget about it so easily? I think I did.I mentally smirk. I forget about it oh so easily than I thought.

Just a minute ago I held her so close with me and in any second, I could slam her on the bed and wrap her around my fingers.

And for the first time in my life, I love the mixed scent of vanilla and mint. I, Kris Wu, usually hate vanilla. Emphasized the word hate.

She smelled vanilla and her hair have this mint scent which almost drive me crazy.
Thank God Amber was here. Or else, I would not let her go just now.

I could imagine how she’s taste like. I think I could devou-

“Where are we going?”

A voice from behind interrupt my wildness. s. I should have not thinking about it.

“Cemetery”

With that simple answer, my head snapped to my left

“What?” I ask

“Cemetery”

“Why?”

“I want you to meet someone”

Someone? I thought her parents were buried at Vancouver. Who would it be?

“Who?”

“Someone who placed in a special place in our heart”

I felt nothing but anxious.

 

 


 

 

My eyes stop on the tombstone.

Hana. Its ing Kim Hana!

I thought it just some prank from Haneun and I guess, it is not.
I felt salty and wet. Whoaa. Did I just cry?

I look at Amber. She wore the same expression as mine. And Haneun. She is relaxing beside the tombstone while caressing it.

“Have you doing well down there, unni?” she begin

I just stand there and staring the tombstone. I kept on clenching y fist until the sounds of paper crumbled appears.

Is she really gone?

My gaze turn from Haneun to the paper in my hand.

“You have a lot to say, Kim Haneun”

“Yes, I guess  I am”

With a swift motion, my legs start to walk opposite from the cemetery.

It’s so hard to handle

And now, I do think that you and I were not meant to be, Angella Kim Hana.

“Goodbye,gongzhu” I whispered to no one in particular. I just say it to her and myself.

 

 

We were not meant to be. Can’t you see it?
You love things that I hate and I love things that you hate.
We are way too different. I hope you would not get your revenge towards my sister. I know your nature and I’m really appreciate it if you let me go this time.

It’s not that I don’t love you. I do love you but, I only treat you as my brother. Nothing more.
You do not love me, Yifan. You just care. The one you love is not me and you are the only who have not realize it.

Wake up and look around, Yifan. There is someone who loves you more than you will think. Just open your eyes and look carefully.
And, I’m sorry about the wedding. It’s not my intended to crush you oh-so-dreamed wedding but, I do it with reason and you will thank me later.

 

 

From Hana, with love

 

And suddenly the urge to go back to Guangzhou burst into me. Seoul just has so much memory. And all of them were the pain one.

 

 

 

 


 

[A/N] Im updated!!! Yay or Nay? kekekeke Im sorry for late updating. ynow, school and works doesnt have chemistry with each other and im being in the middle screwed. lawl. my choice anyways. whew~ new character is up and Amber is strictly fictional. Im sorry, love. Im not going to put f(x) nor girls day into here. kekekeke eventhough ima huge fan of them (especially for suspender dance) what a byuntae i am :3 ok toodles!