Four

Can't Help but Fall in Love with You

JONGIN

 

I can see the pain in his eyes. Almost the same like Haneun but, maybe guilty?

I can see how misery he is. Almost the same like Yifan but, maybe confused?

Baekhyun. His eyes never stop showing his fierce. A man who full with confident. A man who always in fire.

But now, all I see is, the fragile Baekhyun. The miserable Baekhyun.

 

“Tell me, Kai. How I’m supposed to make Kris fall in love with Haneun, while me, craving for her love?”

His question keep on repeating in my mind.

Is that was her last wish? My, my noona

I stared my glass of beer. Less than a quarter had been emptied while Baekhyun, 3 glass of red wine already flowing in his stomach.

I grabbed his hand as he tried to take the forth glass

“That’s enough” I said, strictly

“Get lost,Jongin.Let me be” He mumbled while pushing my hand

“Let’s get home,Hyung” I pulled his hand as I tried to make him stand up

“I said, get lost!” He blurted and shove my hand harshly

“You’re drunk,Hyung”

“I am not, so, leave me alone!”

I heaved a sigh then fishing my phone in my jeans pocket

“Annyeong,noona..”

I called Gabriella noona and ask her if she can come here to take care of Baekhyun. Noona always know how to control Baekhyun even if she doesn’t love him. Well, she love him actually but, more like a brother.

Noona once told me about Baekhyun. She knew Baekhyun since she was 12 and that was because he is a senior of her in her hapkido class. Noona was so excited of learning martial arts. Not like those other rich daughter. They were sent by their parent but, all they doing is flirting. While other girls playing around, she is the only one who practicing in the gym and that’s where the of story them begun.

Baekhyun who old two year from noona confessed his feeling to her two years later but, because of the great shock, noona quit from hapkido centre and start learning by herself.

And when I heard from Hyung’s side, he met noona again at his college. Taking medical and surgery. He said, noona changed a lot. She became quiet and cold. She always spent her time in library or watching basketball game. At first, he didn’t know why with her suddenly change but one day on his graduation day. He saw noona spacing out but, when his eyes follow the direction of her eyes, the he knew what’s make her changed.

She’s doing all the thing that the person she like love to. She tried to feel close with him by doing it. But, it only caused pain. A really deep pain.

He said again, she’s looking at Kris hyung  like Kris hyung  looking at Angella noona but, her eyes full with pain.

“My heart ached,Jongin. I can’t stand seeing her hurt herself like that.”

I still remember those words. Only Hyung loves Gabriella noona without asking in return.
Hyung is the only one who knows how hurt noona is. Hyung is the only one who treat noona the way she deserved.

But now, because of her last will, Hyung tied. Because of her sickness, Hyung had to sacrifice his love for noona. I can’t believe she became this cruel.

Angella noona is cruel yet evil but she still a sister. A great sister. A great leader. But she always think about herself. She didn’t think the consequences of her doing. She doing things without thinking, yet, I still love her. Thinking back, I always love her. I just realize it after it’s too late to be told.

 

“Kai?”
I snapped from my own thought
“Oh,noona. You came” I answere dryly

Of course she came

“Let’s get him home.”
And I nodded to her command.

 

Why Kris hyung can’t see what Baekhyun hyung saw in noona? Why did he always saw Angella noona is the best? And why would he choose Angella noona before Gabriella noona? It because he blinded by love. Love that he supposed not to fell for. Maybe, just maybe, Gabriella noona doesn’t have luck in love. Just maybe…

 

 


 

[A/N] Short update. neomu mianhae sarang 3
I've been super busy lately. And I just online to read le updated story and gosh, seriously, I dont even have time to avtually read it. I just flashed them in my mind and thats it. LOL. Im hideous.
Actually I just want to flash a bit how Baek meet Gabby and you know, to filled the chappy. This gonna be a short story I guess. Hm. 30 chapters or less (?) I dont know...