One

Can't Help but Fall in Love with You

 

 

 

 

 

She take a really deep breath.The very tall building in front of her make her nervous.
On her right hand got paper bag which is full with lunch for her and him.
Her left hand keep on playing the straps of her sling bag which hanging on her left shoulder.
She exhaled the balance of carbon dioxide that remain in her lungs.
And again, why am I have to do this? 
Sigh slipped out from .

 

Her steps become slower once she enter the building.
"Wow.."
Her eyes darting everywhere in the building as if she never seen much luxury before.
Its not luxury that make her amused.Its the decorate and design that amazed her eyes.
I can see how much you love her,Yifan

 

"Beautiful, isn't?"
She jumped a bit when a voice suddenly appear next to her
"Yah!"
"Hi to you to,wifey"
She cluckled her toungue
"Do it again and you know what's you gonna get from me"
She rolled her eyes when he just smilling like an idiot to her
"Ma called me earlier.She said you brought lunch" He arch one of his eyebrow, questioning.
"Here" She lift the paper bag at his eye level. A smile crept on his face
He tehn nodded and guide her to the lift.

When he told her that his office were on the top of the building, her eyes rounded like a saucer.
Is he still in sane?
He then inserted a key beside 55th floor button and the button suddenly pop out.
She noticed before he insert the key, the button were flat.
Aunt Anna using thumb scan. How old school he is!

The next words that slipped in her ear drum make her head spun to her right
"Im not as rich as you.Remember that"
As if he can read her mind

 

++

 

"Do you have class after this?"
She nod her head in reply
"4.30.Last lecture" She said like more to mumbled
Her eyelids were to heavy to be wide open.Her mind keep on telling her to sleep.
A small sigh escaped from his mouth when he saw her already sleep on the couch.
He glanced a bit his left wrist.
Still got 35 minutes before 4.30.

He knows that she's been extra busy lately since it was her last semester for her last year.
Delayed project to be finish.Extra curiculum to have extra points.And household to manage.
He supposed to lighten her burden by helping her with household but truth to be told, he at it.
He doesn't even know how to fold the clothes, moping the floor, and the most awful, he was a failure at cooking!
How's he gonna help her when all he did was troublesome to her?
He heaved a big sigh

 

+++

 

"A penny for your thought?"
A voice slipped in her ear. A voice that she adores. A voice that making her crazy.
A smile plastered on her angelic face.
"Who needs penny when we got dollar?Hm?" She said while her body still facing the window. Not wanting him to see her face.
She tried very hard to let out a sincere laugh. She tried but failed.
The pain is taking over her body.

"I've cook dinner for you"
He then slowly hug her from behind.He trying not to hug her so hard. He trying very hard to not hurt her by hugging. Indeed, he tried.
Only hummed came from her tiny mouth replying him.She sinked in his touch.
"Let's eat.You need to take you meds"
"Copy that,sir"
She then turn around and facing him.She linked her right arm with his.
With a big smile on her face, she pull him with her to the door
"Let's go,Baekhyun"

 

It's been 2 month since they got married and also 2 month since she run from her wedding with Kris.
And, it's been 1 month since Baekhyun and her discouvered about her sickness.
Lung cancer. Phrase 4.
She thought it was a normal cold but it turn different when blood came out while she cough.Even when she vomit.
She can't even stand under Korea normal temperature.Its too cold for her.
Once, a wild thought slipped in her mind.
It because of her betrayal towards Kris, a man who willing to give his life for her.

 

"Careful!"
Voice of Baekhyun ends the memories that flooding in her mind.
She felt something hot on her tongue.

"I've told you earlier,Mrs. Byun."
He then gently wipe the hot chocolate that smeared on her chin
"Sorry.." She mumbled
He heaved a sigh
"It's okay,Love"
She hung her head low to the floor.Her head spinning for ideas to ask him about it.

She cleared .Still finding the way to ask him.
"Umm..Baek.."
Baekhyun lift his head with a cute widened eye.
His charms
"About my..ahem..favour.."
She searching the words to spill with but then, Baekhyun cut it out.Hard.
"I won't do it" 
She saw the change on his face
"Baek..please.."
Tears start to filling her lid and in any second, it'll fall like raindrops.

His breath drew sharp.He knows he couldn't resist her favour.Hence, her last favour.
His hands capture his face and slowly ran his hand through his hair
"Alright.." He said. More to whispered actually.
No one is willing to leave the one he love for someone else. No one is willing to sacrifiece his love for someone else.
But here, he is willing to sacrifiece himself for someone he truly love.

Angella Kim Hana

 

 

 


 

 

[A/N] Hey there! How is it? Do you understand the plot so far? Do ask me if you confused or curious or whatsoever. I'll be honour to answer your curiousity <3

 

LE BAEKHYUN SARANG <333333333