he knows

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

Suzy was cutting vegetables in the kitchen while Sehun was just staring blankly at the TV and not watching.

Suzy took a glance and saw him spacing out. What’s wrong with him? Suzy thought and went back to what she was doing.

Sehun was startled when he heard Suzy’s phone ringing beside him.

“Shillang, can you get that. My hands are wet.” Suzy called from the kitchen.

“Okay.” Sehun said and picked up Suzy’s phone.

“Who is it?” Suzy asked.

Sehun looked at the screen and saw that the number isn’t registered.

“It’s not registered on your phone.” Sehun told Suzy and answered it.

“Yoboseyo?” Sehun told the caller.

No answer.

After a few seconds, the caller hanged up.

Weird. Sehun thought and looked at the number.

He suddenly felt an urge to search the number on his phone and froze when one name came up.

                Myungsoo Hyung

“Who was it?” Suzy asked which startled Sehun.

Sehun looked at Suzy and while holding his phone tightly and said, “A prank caller.”

Suzy didn’t say anything.

He got up from the couch and walked towards Suzy letting his phone fall on the carpet.

He stood beside her and asked, “Do you need any help?”

Suzy smiled at him and said, “You can make rice.”

Sehun nodded and folded his sleeves.

While Sehun washed the rice, he heard Suzy let out a small cry.

He immediately dropped what he was doing and hurriedly went to her side.

Suzy was about to wipe the blood on her apron but Sehun’s hand stopped her.

He suddenly put her finger in his mouth and the blood off.

Suzy was surprised and stared at him.

Sehun took out her finger and looked at it. “Does it hurt?” Sehun worriedly asked.

Suzy shakes her head.

“It’s a big cut.” Sehun pointed out and led her to sit down on the dining chair.

“Stay here.” Sehun ordered and hurriedly ran off.

Suzy looked at her finger and smiled.

Sehun came back carrying a first aid kit and started cleaning the cut.

Suzy just watched him with a smile on her face.

After Sehun finished putting a bandage on the cut, he looked at Suzy and said, “I’ll cut the vegetables and do the other stuff. Just sit at the couch and rest. Arasseo?”

“I’m okay though.” Suzy pointed out.

“It’s alright. You already did the sauce.” Sehun told her and led her towards the living room.

He sat her down and went back to the kitchen.

Suzy watched Sehun while he tries to do the cooking.

She noticed his phone on the carpet and picked it up.

She accidently pressed something and the screen light up showing a name and a number.

Suzy froze when she saw who it is.

She hurriedly took her phone and looked at the call log.

She realized that the numbers are the same.

He knows. Suzy thought and looked at Sehun.

She stood up and walked towards him.

Sehun was frying the ingredients when he froze because of the arms that suddenly wrapped his waist.

He waited for Suzy to say something but she just kept quiet.

Sehun relaxed and patted her hand. They stayed like that, Suzy hugging him from behind while Sehun placed one of his hands on top of hers while the other fry the ingredients.

There moment got interrupted when Suzy’s phone started ringing again.

“Go answer it.” Sehun told Suzy.

Sehun felt Suzy shake her head and said, “Just leave it. It’s not important.”

Sehun took her hand off his waist and turned towards her.

“It might be your unnies or your parents.” Sehun told her with a smile.

Suzy sighed and walked towards her ringing phone when she saw that it was the same number as before, she immediately rejected the call.

Sehun watched her reject the call without hesitation and smiled a bit.

He went back to cooking and when he was done, the two ate.

After eating, the two decided to go to bed since it was already late.

Like always, Sehun walked her towards her room and they said there goodnights to each other.

 

Suzy was lying on her bed while looking at the ceiling.

She suddenly got up and walked towards Sehun's room.

 

Sehun was searching the internet about Suzy and Myungsoo when he heard a soft knock from the closet door.

Knowing it was Suzy; he closed his laptop and said, “Come in.”

Suzy opened the door and stepped inside Sehun’s room.

She stood there awkwardly until Sehun patted the swivel chair in front of him.

Suzy walked towards it and sat. “What’s up?” She heard Sehun ask.

“I need to tell you something.” Suzy started saying. “About me and Myungsoo Oppa.”

Sehun nodded.

“We’re not together.” Suzy continued. “Now or even before.”

Sehun didn’t say anything and Suzy sighed.

“I told him that I wasn’t ready to commit to someone because of my career.”  Suzy added.

“That day, why were you crying?” Sehun asked.

“I was surprised. I didn’t know he was dating someone. I thought he’d wait for me.” Suzy answered.

Sehun nodded and asked, “Do you still like him?”

Suzy looked straight at Sehun and honestly said, “No. Not anymore.”

Sehun nodded and smiled at her. “That’s all I wanted to hear.” He honestly said.

Suzy smiled back at him.

“It’s already late, we should go to sleep.” Sehun said.

Suzy nodded and stood up to walk to the closet door.

“Goodnight, Shillang.” Suzy said before going back to her room.

“Goodnight.” Sehun replied back and lay down on his bed.

Why am I still bothered by it? Sehun asked himself when he heard Suzy’s door close.

 

Sehun woke up the next day and saw a note from Suzy saying she already left for work and that there was food on the kitchen table. He took the note and placed it on the refrigerator door.

He ate before going to work.

 

It was already Tuesday and Sehun and the other members are filming Weekly Idol.

It Sehun turn in the profile verification.

“We only need to change one thing in this profile.” Hyung Don pointed out and cheekily looked at Sehun.

“Are you happy?” Defconn asked Sehun.

“I am.” Sehun confidently answered.

“Good for you.” Hyung Don sarcastically said and jokingly threw Sehun’s profile board.

The members erupted in laughter.

“Ya! Suji’s watching!” Defconn told Hyung Don.

Hyung Don hurriedly got up and picked up Sehun’s profile and said, “Suji ya! I’m sorry! I won’t do it again!”

The members laughed again.

“Arasseo. Let’s write it now.” Hyung Don said and wrote Suji’s husband on Sehun’s profile.

“Are you guys jealous?” Defconn asked the other members.

“Yes!” The others shouted loudly.

“Do you think it’s nice? It’s only in the beginning! Wait till they start buying bags, clothes and jewelleries!” Hyung Don jokingly warned.

“I love you Wife!” He quickly added and the members burst out laughing.

 

During the Idol Call Center portion, Hyung Don suddenly said, “The staff just informed me, it looks like Miss A’s Suzy just sent everyone on set some snacks and drinks.”

Sehun was surprised and asked, “Chincha?”

“You didn’t know?” Chanyeol asked.

“Ani. I didn’t have a clue.” Sehun replied as the staff carried 2 boxes filled with bubble tea and melon breads.

Sehun walked towards it and smiled at the wrapping since there was a picture of Suzy and Sehun on it.

He gave the members one each and the MC as well. The staff already got theirs. He saw one on the bottom with his name on it with a letter.

He took it and walked back to his seat.

“Ahhh! Chincha!” Hyung Don exclaimed upon seeing the picture.

“Sehun has a bigger bag!” Kai pointed towards Sehun.

“There’s even a note!” Luhan added.

“I’m losing my appetite.” Hyung Don jokingly said.

“Give it to me then.” Defconn said and reached for the bread but Hyung Don bit on it already.

They erupted in laughter.

“What does the note say?” Defconn asked.

Sehun showed it towards the camera and said, “Hunnie Shillang~ Fighting!”

“Eiiiiiiiiiiii!~” The members exclaimed and cringed.

“We should call Suji to say our thanks!” Defconn said.

Hyung Don nodded nad dialled Suzy number but no one was answering.

“She must be busy.” Hyung Don said.

“Try calling her, Sehun ah.” Suho told Sehun.

Sehun took out her phone and called Suzy.

She answered on the first ring and the MC’s where dumbfounded.

“Shillang~” Suzy cutely greeted.

Hyung Don took the phone and shouted, “Ya! I called you and you didn’t answer but when your husband called you answered on the first ring!”

Suzy erupted in laughter and said, “I didn’t know it was you, Oppa. Your number wasn’t registered on my phone!”

“Ah! Chincha!” Hyung Don exclaimed.

“Are you busy right now, Suji ya?” defconn asked.

“I’m on break from filming a commercial right now.” Suzy answered.

“How’s Sehun treating you?” Hyung Don asked.

“He’s a good husband. He helps me with cooking and cleaning. He’s also very caring.” Suzy proudly said.

“He doesn’t even wash the dishes at the dorm!” Baekhyun jokingly said.

Suzy chuckled.

“Anyhow, we just called to say thank you for the food you sent us. Do you have any message to the viewers?” Defconn asked.

“Please keep on supporting EXO’s new song Miracles in December and go buy their newest album!” Suzy said.

“She even promotes for you!” Hyung don told Sehun and gave back his phone.

“I’ll call you later, Buin. Komawa!” Sehun told her.

“Ne~ Take care and Fighting, Shillang~” Suzy said before hanging up.

“Ahh! I’m envious!” Suho exclaimed.

Sehun just smiled at them.

 

Suzy just finished her schedule and was on her way back to their dorm when her phone started ringing.

She looked at the caller expecting it to be Sehun and saw that it was the number from before. She sighed and answered.

“Suji?” Myungsoo said from the other line.

“Yes, Oppa.” Suzy replied.

“Are you with Sehun?” Myungsoo asked.

“No.” Suzy answered.

“That’s good.” Myungsoo said.

Suzy sighed again and said, “Oppa, you need to stop calling me.”

 “Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"Your girlfriend might misunderstand." Suzy pointed out.

"We already broke up." Myungsoo stated.

Suzy didn't say anything.

"Do you have time right now?" Myungsoo asked her.

"I can't, Oppa. I'm sorry." Suzy said and hanged up.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late upload.

due to the ice storm that hit our area, the power went down for 48 hours

so I was unable to update earlier.

Also, I'm way behind schedule for all of my stories because I'm busy with preparing to go back to school

and for moving out so I hope you understand if I can't update next week but I'll try.

Merry Christmas Eveyone!

Comment once in a while :)

Also add me up. <3