iv. suzy is the best

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

 

Suzy and the members just arrived to MBC for Music Core.

They went straight to their waiting room and started preparing.

“Suzy ya, what do you want to eat later?” Jia suddenly asked.

“Carp bread and tteokbokki.” Suzy answered. “Why, unnie?”

“Just asking.” Jia said and started typing on her phone.

 

Miss A’s turn to perform came and the members all went towards the stage. The song started, and they followed the rhythm.

When it was Suzy’s turn to go out the curtain, she spotted a familiar blonde haired guy standing in front of the stage with the fans holding a placard with “Suzy is the best” written on it.

Suzy smiled widely.

 

After the performance, Suzy immediately went straight towards the back stage. Sehun was already standing there holding his placard.

“Shillang!” Suzy happily called.

Sehun turned towards her and smiled.

“When did you get back?” Suzy asked.

“Around 2, I think.” Sehun told her, smiling.

“And you came here? You should have rested.” Suzy pointed out.

“It’s alright. I slept in the plane.” Sehun said as he grinned at her.

“Is it just you who came?” Suzy asked him as they walked towards Miss A’s waiting room.

“Ani. The other members are here too. Soryong and Daeryong hyung’s comeback is today so they congratulated them.” Sehun explained.

“What about you? Why aren’t you with them?” Suzy asked.

“Because I came for you.” Sehun shyly  told her.

Suzy suddenly stopped walking, pinched his cheeks and said. “You’re too cute~”

“Ayiee~ I’m getting goose bumps!” a voice said from behind.

The two looked at the owner of the voice and saw Woohyun standing there watching them with a smile on his face.

Behind him were Sunggyu who was also smiling and Myungsoo with a serious expression on his face.

Sehun noticed that Suzy froze.

The trio came closer. Sehun and Suzy bowed and greeted them and the trio did the same.

“Are you two dating?” Woohyun asked.

“Ani, hyung. She’s my wife.” Sehun told Woohyun.

“Ahh~ We got married?” Sunggyu asked.

The two nodded.

“Are you filming right now? Where’s the camera?” Woohyun said as he looked around.

“Ani, I just came to see Suzy.” Sehun told them.

“Heol~ Are you like Taeminnie and Naeun ssi too? Meeting off cam?” Woohyun teased.

Sehun just smiled at him and noticed Myungsoo who was looking at Suzy.

“Ahh~ I should have gone to We got married too!” Sunggyu cried.

“It’s too late now Sunggyu hyung. Let’s go. We’ll see you two love birds later.” Woohyun said and walked towards Tasty’s waiting room. Sunggyu followed after him.

Myungsoo didn’t follow and said to Suzy, “Congratulations on your comeback.”

“Thank you, Oppa.” Suzy replied and gave the latter a small smile before walking away.

Sehun bowed again to Myungsoo and followed after Suzy.

 

They arrived outside Miss A’s waiting room.

“I should go back to the members.” Sehun told her.

“Alright, thank you for coming.” Suzy said and gave him a smile.

Sehun smiled back and said, “I’ll see you at the filming tomorrow.” He waved and walked away.

 

Suzy entered the waiting room and saw the other members eating tteokbokki and carp bread.

“Manager Oppa bought us food?” Suzy asked and sat beside them.

“Ani.” Min said while grinning at Suzy.

“Then who?” Suzy asked as she took a bite of the carp bread.

“Brother in law.” Fei said.

Suzy was surprised and asked, “How?”

“He sent me a message a couple of hours ago asking what you like to eat.” Jia told her.

Suzy smiled and took out her phone.

“Unnie, can you take a picture of me eating?” Suzy asked Fei who was sitting beside her.

“Sending it to your husband?” Fei asked.

Suzy nodded.

She was about to give Fei her phone but she received a message. She saw who the sender is and caught a glimpse of the beginning of the message. She pressed delete without reading the full text.

 

Sehun heard the loud ruckus inside Tasty’s waiting room. He opened the door and saw the EXO members eating with the three INFINITE members.

“Sehun ah! I thought you already forgot about us.” Soryong teased as Sehun came inside the room.

“How can I? Congratulations, Hyungs.” Sehun said and hugged the twins.

“How’s your wifey?” Daeryong teased.

“Still pretty.” Sehun told him.

“Ya! Stop showing off!” Chen cried.

Sehun just laughed and sat beside Luhan.

Sehun noticed that Myungsoo wasn’t eating and was just looking at his phone.

He started eating and after a few minutes, his phone vibrated. He looked at the message and saw a picture of Suzy eating the food he bought with a caption Thanks Shillang~.

Baekhyun who was sitting in front of Sehun noticed his wide grin and asked, “Suji again?”

The other members all look at Sehun and cried, “Ahh~ Chincha!”

Sehun just smiled at them and saw Myungsoo shove his phone inside his bag.

 

The next day, Suzy woke up early to prepare for their WGM filming. She got on their Van with the Camera Man Ahjusshi and drove towards their destination.

Sehun ended up falling asleep at the couch because Lay fell asleep on his bed. He heard the doorbell ring and stood up. He wasn’t fully awake yet and just opened the door.

He was surprised at the sight in front of him.

“Good Morning!” Suzy greeted with a smile on her face.

 

Like it? :)

I like reading your comments. <3