v. first dorm visit

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

“Buin? What are you doing here?” Sehun asked, surprised.

“To film and to help you pack.” Suzy cheery said.

Sehun realized the situation and looked back at the messy dorm.

“Where’s the camera man?” Sehun worriedly asked.

Suzy smiled at him and said, “Don’t worry. I told him we’ll start when you’re ready. I came early to help you clean.”

“Uhm, can you stay here for a few minutes? I’ll just check if the members are wearing decent clothing.” Sehun told her.

Suzy nodded and watched Sehun ran back in. Suzy chuckled.

After a few minutes, Sehun came back.

“Come in. Some of them are still sleeping but Xiumin Hyung, D.O. Hyung and my roommates are all awake so they can help clean.” Sehun said as he led her towards the living room.

Suzy saw a lot of mess like different shoes, clothes and garbage scattered around.

“Your manager didn’t tell you that we’ll film here?” Suzy asked as Sehun cleared the couch.

“Ani. Maybe that’s why he was grinning like crazy last night and left early. He was scolding us the other day about not cleaning the dorm.” Sehun told her and motioned for her to sit.

Suzy sat and Sehun sat beside her. “Someone slept on the couch?” Suzy asked and pointed at the blanket Sehun cleared out.

“I did. Lay Hyung fell asleep on my bed.” Sehun said.

Suzy nodded and said, “Should we start cleaning? Where are the others?”

“They’re just brushing their teeth and trying to look decent.” Sehun laughed.

Suzy looked at him and said, “You still look good even without make up.”

Sehun blushed and said, “Thanks. You do too.”

Suzy smiled at him.

“Where’s manager hyung?” The two heard a voice asked.

Sehun looked first and saw Kris just wearing a boxer. He immediately covered Suzy’s eyes and cried, “Hyung! Suzy’s here!”

Kris was surprised and immediately went back to his room.

“Ya! Why bring a girl at the dorm!?” Kris scolded.

Suzy started laughing and Sehun took his hands away from Suzy.

“We’re filming here for a bit. Manager hyung didn’t inform us as punishment. The camera man is still outside so we can still clean up.” Sehun explained.

“Did you wake up the others?” Kris asked from the room.

“Yeah but the others doesn’t want to get up.” Sehun told him.

Kris walked out of the room towards them wearing pants and a t shirt.

“Why’d you let Suji see all this mess.” Kris scolded.

“I can’t just let her stand outside.” Sehun pointed out.

“It’s alright. Our dorm is like this too when all of us where living in the dorm.” Suzy told the two.

Sehun smiled at her.

 

Suho came out with Luhan and Lay and bowed towards Suzy and greeted, “Welcome to our dorm, Sunbaenim.”

Suzy bowed back and said, “Please, just call me Suji, Oppas.”

“Alright then, welcome to our dorm Suji ya.” Suho said.

Suzy smiled at him.

“Alright, let’s start cleaning!” Kris ordered and the members started moving.

“I’ll just help them out. You can just watch tv here.” Sehun said and walked towards s.

Suzy watched them run around the dorm and try to clean up.

She noticed that no one was washing the dirty dishes in the kitchen and decided to do it herself.

She looks for some gloves and started washing.

“Ya! Why are you letting Suji wash the dishes! She’s our guest!”Baekhyun scolded.

Suzy looked towards him and said, “It’s okay, Oppa. I came to help anyways.”

“Are you sure? I’ll call someone to help you.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s alright. I can manage on my own.” Suzy said and gave the latter a smile.

“Alright. Thanks a lot Suji ya. I’m glad Sehun married you.” Baekhyun said and went back to what he’s doing.

After 20 minutes, Suzy finished cleaning up the kitchen. The members also finished cleaning up everything else and walked towards the kitchen. They were shocked at what they saw.

“Daebak! Suji ya, this is the first time we’ve seen this kitchen sparkly clean!” Chen told her.

Suzy smiled at them.

“What more is she did it all alone!” Chanyeol cried.

Sehun walked towards his wife and draped his arms at her shoulders and proudly said, “Of course, she’s my wife!”

Suzy blushed.

“Ya! Stop showing off!” Suho cried and looked at Suzy.

“Thank a lot for helping us, Suji ya. We all appreciate it.” Suho said.

Suzy smiled at him and said, ‘You’re all welcome.”

“I have to go to the van to tell the camera man that we’re ready.” Suzy informed Sehun.

“Alright, I’ll see you in a bit then.” Sehun said and walked Suzy to the door.

 

Suzy walked towards the van and saw the cameraman getting ready.

She came up to them and said, “We’re ready, Ahjussi.”

Suzy walked back to the dorm with multiple bags in hand and the camera man following behind.

Sehun opened the door, greeted the ajusshi and noticed the bags in Suzy’s hands.

“Why are you carrying a lot of stuff?” Sehun asked and took it from Suzy.

Suzy smiled at him and said, “I just thought I should bring something to you guys.”

They walked inside and Sehun called the members, “My wife brought something for you guys! Come out!”

Sehun placed the bags on the table and started helping Suzy take it out.

He noticed that it’s all home cooked food.

The members started coming one by one.

“Uwaa! Suji brought lots of food!” Chanyeol cried and looked at the containers.

“I asked Fei unnie to help me cook. There are some side dishes, and some chinese food in here.” Suzy told them.

“I also made some chicken porridge and korean pancakes for breakfast.” Suzy added.

The members all clapped and Sehun smiled brightly at her.

They started putting the containers inside the fridge and the others started arranging the table for breakfast.

Suzy sat beside Sehun at the couch since the kitchen was too small for all of them and started eating.

“Suji ya, who do you think is the most handsome in EXO?” Chanyeol sunddenly asked.

“Sehun.” Suzy answered immediately.

“Second?” Chen asked, looking hopeful.

“Sehun.” Suzy answered again.

“Let me guess? Third is Sehun again?” Kai asked.

Suzy nodded.

“Aish! Stop asking her questions like that! It’ll just make us sad!” Suho jokingly said.

They all started laughing.

 

After they finished eating, Sehun led Suzy towards his room.

“I sleep on the bottom bed while Luhan hyung sleeps on the top. The bed on that side is where Lay hyung and Suho hyung sleeps.” Sehun explained as he sat at his bed.

He patted the space beside him and motioned for Suzy to seat.

Suzy sat and started looking around Sehun’s bed. She spotted a frame full of Sehun’s picture and said, “We should bring this, it’s cute.”

Sehun nodded at her and asked,“Should we start packing?”

Suzy nodded.

They walked towards another room full of clothes.

“It’s like a shopping mall.” Suzy said as she looks around.

Sehun laughed and started taking some of his clothes from the rack.

Suzy helped him fold the clothes and arranged it inside his bag.

After a couple of minutes, they ended up with one big luggage and 3 large boxes.

“Did I pack too much?” Sehun asked.

Suzy shakes her head and said, “Wait till you see mine.”

Kai came in with Luhan.

“Are you guys moving to WGM village?” Kai asked.

“Yeah.” Sehun replied.

“How are you going to fit all of this inside?” Luhan asked.

“We’ll figure out something later. Can you help us bring this to the van?” Sehun asked.

The two nodded and picked up one box each.

Suzy picked up Sehun’s picture frame and followed the others out.

The other members came to walk them out.

When the things where all settled at the back of the van, the members all bowed to Suzy and said, “Thank you for the food, Sister in law!”

“Please come again to visit us with more food!” Chanyeol joked.

Suzy bowed back and said, “Please visit us when we have our housewarming party.”

“Yes~” They all replied.

The two got in the van and waved goodbye to the members.