18 Drama Awards

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

Suzy was trying to hit Sehun when the other idols started arriving for practice.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun eventually arrived too and they joined Suzy and Sehun.

 

Suzy got engrossed in hearing about Sehun from the other two that she didn't even realize when Myungsoo came back into the room.

 

 

 

Suzy was getting her hair done for the prerecoding of the festival when she heard Sehun's voice from outside their waiting room.

 

After a few minutes, he was walking towards her. They separated earlier after her practice because she had to go to a photoshoot while Sehun had to go back with the others to their dorm.

 

"Should you be here?" Suzy teasingly asked.

 

"What's the point of having Miss A's waiting room across from EXO's if I can't come here? Beside Jia noona and Fei noona are there." Sehun stated as he sat on the couch across from where Suzy is being prepped.

 

"Have you eaten?" Sehun asked her as he looked at her through the mirror.

 

"Ani. I didn't have time." Suzy replied.

 

Sehun nodded and stood up. "I'll be back.", he said before walking out.

 

 

 

Sehun went to the cafeferia inside the building and saw other idols eating there.

 

Sunggyu who was with Myungsoo and Sungyeol saw him and waved him over.

 

He walked towards them and greeted them.

 

"You eating? Eat with us." Sunggyu stated.

 

"I already ate, hyung. I'm just out to get Suji some food." Sehun replied, aware of the burning stare Myungsoo is giving him.

 

"Oh, what a nice husband." Sungyeol teased.

 

Sehun just smiled.

 

"Go on. I don't want to keep you away from your pretty wife." Sungyu stated.

 

Sehun bowed again to his sunbaes before walking towards the counter.

 

Once he had the food of tray in his hands, he walked towards the elevator that will take him back to the waiting rooms.

 

When he stepped inside, he was surprised as Myungsoo also got on.

 

On the way up, no one spoke.

 

When their floor is about to come up, he heard Myungsoo say, "I'm going to get her back."

 

Before Sehun could respond, Myungsoo was already out of the elevator.

 

 

 

Suzy was playing on her phone when Sehun came back to the waiting room while carrying a tray of food.

 

She smiled at him but then she noticed that he was distracted.

 

"You okay?" She instantly asked when he sat beside her.

 

Sehun pinched her cheeks and said , "Why wouldn't I be? You're here."

 

She let it go even though she knows that Sehun was lying.

 

One of the things she knows about Sehun is that he doesn't like being pushed to say something unless he wants too.

 

"Here, eat before it gets cold." Sehun stated and pushed the tray towards her.

 

Suzy wanted to make him feel better and the only thing that she's sure will is if she showed him aegyo.

 

"Can't you feed me?" She cutely stated while she pulled his sleeves.

 

He chuckled and shaked his head before picking up the spoon.

 

 

 

"Who is going to be with you during the awards night?" Sehun asked as he feeds Suzy.

 

"The company thinks it's okay for me to go alone since I'm not receiving anything anyways." Suzy stated.

 

"We finish at the same time so I'll just pick you up. I want to go somewhere after our schedule." Sehun stated as he opened the water bottle for Suzy

 

Suzy took it and asked, "Where are we going?"

 

"Secret but just wear something normal so we'll blend in." Sehun replied.

 

Suzy nodded and opened so Sehun can continue to feed her.

 

Sehun smiled and did what she wants.

 

 

 

Sehun watched as Suzy chats with Jia while waiting for the performance to start.

 

He saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stand beside the two and smiled. He didn't want Suzy to be any where near Myungsoo especially after what he said to him earlier.

 

"Stop staring." He heard Kai say to him.

 

"You're just jealous." He replied.

 

"Not really. I would've gone crazy if I was with her." Kai stated.

 

"Why?" Sehun asked.

 

"Can't you see how almost all the guys here are admiring her?" Kai asked.

 

Sehun looked around and saw the BTS members watching Suzy. He also saw some of the Teen Top members staring at her even the Vixx members.

 

Sehun knew that Suzy was popular and because the two of them don't really mingle with others when they where together that he just realize how it's not only Myungsoo that is a threat to him.

 

Sehun sighed.

 

He heard Kai chuckle and say, "But it looks like Suji has you in mind."

 

"Huh?" Sehun asked.

 

"She been glancing at you ever since she stepped on that stage." Kai stated.

 

When he looked back at Suzy, he saw her looking at him.

 

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy was just informed that she was receiving the excellence award when she arrived at the venue for the drama awards. The staff explained that there was a mishap with the system and that she was the winner.

 

Suzy couldn't believe it. She knew that she didn't deserve the award and that the sunbae actresses should receive it instead. She wanted to decline it but their president said that she should just accept it.

 

 

 

Her manager was trying to reach JYP in order for him to think of something but Suzy knew it was hopeless because the president already decided for her to accept it.

 

She slipped out to the washroom. She entered the cubicle and locked herself inside. She took out her phone and dialled Sehun's number.

 

She wanted to hear his voice in order to calm herself but after endless rings, it all went to voicemail.

 

When she dialled it again, she heard someone enter the washroom.

 

"I can't believe they're saying that it was a mishap. It's obvious that they manipulated the results." One female said.

 

"That girl doesn't even know how to act and she's receiving that award? That's pathetic." Suzy heard another one say.

 

"I'm pretty sure its not just us that are fuming right now. I heard even the older ones are quite mad." Another one said.

 

They continued talking bad about her and Suzy couldn't do anything but just stay inside the cubicle. Her tears wanted to burst but she knew that crying now wouldn't save her from what's happening.

 

 

 

Sehun checked his phone after their performance finished. He saw a lot of missed calls from Suzy. Wondering what happened, he called back but it went into voicemail. He saw a voicemail from her and listened to it.

 

He heard voices from the background talking and when he realized that it was Suzy they are talking about he immediately called their manager to bring him to where Suzy is. He explained to the other members what happened and they all cooperated in order for him to get to Suzy fast.

 

 

 

Suzy walked towards the stage to receive the award. She played her speech in her mind but when she was finally infront of everyone, she blanked out upon seeing their faces.

 

Suzy didn't know what happened next. All she remembered was that the displeasure in the faces of the audience.

 

 

 

Sehun arrived at the venue and rushed towards Suzy's dressing room. He watched her speech from the live broadcast in his phone and knew that Suzy will beat herself up when she sees it. He entered the room, ignoring the stares from the staff that saw him.

 

 

 

Suzy was staring blankly at the mirror infront of her. She knew she messed up and that she'll receive a scolding from their president. She heard the door open but didn't even bother to look at who it is.

 

 

 

Sehun saw Suzy looking devastated as she stares at herself in front of the mirror. He approached her and kneeled in front of her.

 

"You okay?" He asked as he touched her cheek.

 

He saw the relief in her eyes when she realized that it was him.

 

Before Sehun could say more, he found himself being hugged by Suzy.

 

He hugged her back and repeatedly said, "It's going to be alright."

 

 

 

Suzy woke up from the sound of her phone ringing. She tried to get up but an arm was wrapped around her waist, making her unable to move.

 

Knowing it was Sehun's arm holding her down,  she said, "Sehun ah, I need to get up."

 

Sehun didn't take his arms off her but reached for the phone using his free one.

 

 

 

Sehun looked at the caller on Suzy's phone. Fei's name flashed on the screen.

 

Sehun answered it and listened as Fei fired him with questions about Suzy. While listening, he watched as Suzy quietly plays with his hands.

 

When he was sure Fei was finished, he said, "She'll be alright. I'll stay with her today." before hanging up.

 

 

 

"What did unnie say?" Suzy asked Sehun.

 

"She just wanted to know if you want them to come stay with you." Sehun replied as he pulled her closer into an embrace.

 

"Do you want them here?" Sehun asked after she didn't say anything.

 

"You're what I need right now." Suzy honestly stated.

 

"I know. Go back to sleep. It's still early." Sehun replied.

 

"You'll still be here when I wake up right?" Suzy sleepily asked.

 

"Yes." He heard Sehun say before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

 

 

Suzy watched as Sehun played with Damon. The two of them had been inseperable since the morning after they woke up. Sehun made sure to keep her from feeling down. They watched girly movies all morning even though Sehun hates them. Sehun even cooked for her but because it became inedible, Suzy had to step in and now, she wasn't sure how but Sehun was able to get Damon from her mom's house.

 

 

 

Sehun carried Damon and walked towards Suzy as the stylist left the room. She was going to give out an award for the drama awards. If it where up to him, he doesn't want Suzy to be here especially after what happened last night but because it's work, Sehun didn't say anything.

 

"Let's go eat out later. I'll look up for a place where we could bring Damon." Sehun stated as he placed the dog in Suzy's lap.

 

"Can we just buy food and eat it at Han River?" Suzy asked him.

 

"Alright." Sehun replied.

 

"Thank you, Shillang~" Suzy said as she beamed at him.

 

Sehun crouched down infront of her  and said, "You don't have to thank me. I'd do anything to make you  happy."

 

 

 

Suzy just finished changing to regular clothes. The awards night finished without any mishap and Suzy was just happy to be able to have sometime with Sehun and Damon.

 

She rushed towards the parking lot where the van is waiting with the two inside.

 

She opened the door and saw Sehun dozing off with Damon quietly sitting on his lap.

 

She smiled at the image and quietly climbed in.