i. coincidence or fate?

We Got Married - Hunzy Couple

 

Luhan has a schedule at MBC and Sehun decided to tag along because he wasn’t doing anything. He also wanted to check out the rooftop of the building because he saw how nice it is up there when Taemin hyung and Naeun-ssi went there during their recording of WGM.

On the way down after checking the place out, he decided to take the stairs and as he was going down to the 6th floor, he heard a female voice from below.

Out of curiosity, he ascended to take a closer look. He saw a girl sitting on the steps, talking on her phone.

Even though Sehun wasn’t able to see her face, he recognized the wavy black hair and the stage outfit the girl is wearing. He was about to go back up and just take the elevator when the girl spoke.

“You don’t have to explain, Oppa. I understand since I never asked you to wait for me. I was the one who couldn’t commit to a relationship and wanted to focus on my career so you don’t have to worry.” The girl cheery told the person at the other end of the call.

“I have to go now since I’m at work. I’m hanging up. Take care and good luck on your world tour.” She added and hanged up.

Sehun thought she’ll leave but the girl stayed there, sitting alone on the stairs. After a few seconds, Sehun heard silent sobs.

Sehun watched her and after a while, he quietly approached her and handed her his handkerchief.

“You’ll ruin your make up sunbaenim.” Sehun told her.

Suzy was surprised and looked up at the owner of the voice. She froze.

“The bug already left so don’t cry anymore.” Sehun suddenly blurted out.

Suzy laughed at his nonsense and took his handkerchief.

She wiped her tears and said, “Thanks.”

Sehun smiled at her and asked, “Is your performance finished, sunbaenim?”

“You can just call me Suji. We’re the same age anyways and yes, it’s done. You’re Sehun-ssi right?” Suzy asked while looking at him.

“Yeah, you can just call me Sehun.” He replied.

Suzy stood up and said, “Alright, Sehun ah, thanks for saving me from the bug and for this.” Suzy pointed at the handkerchief.

“You’re welcome.” Sehun replied and gave Suzy a smile.

Suzy smiled back and said, “I’ll give this back next time I see you. I’m going first.” Suzy waved goodbye and left.

Sehun waved back and watched her go.

Who made the nation’s first love cry? Sehun asked himself.

 

Luhan and Sehun arrived at their dorm. They saw that Xiumin and Chanyeol where the only ones at home.

“Where are the others?” Luhan asked the two.

“They went out to wash the clothes and to buy some food.” Xiumin replied without taking his eyes off his laptop.

“What are you looking at?” Luhan asked as he sat next to Xiumin.

Sehun walked towards their kitchen to get some water.

“Remember the scandal Myungsoo was in last time? It seems that it’s true.” Sehun heard Xiumin say.

“There on their world tour right?” Chanyeol who was watching the TV asked.

“Yeah.” Luhan answered.

Sehun looked back at the conversation between Suzy and the caller and thought, is it Myungsoo hyung?

 

The next day, Sehun and the members are all in the SM building for practice. As they were taking a break, he was called in by SM.

As he sat in front of SM, SM asked, “Since you and your group mates aren’t as busy as when you were promoting, do you want to do WGM?”

Sehun was surprised and asked, “Is Taemin Hyung leaving the show?”

SM shake his head and said, “No, but they are looking for a 4th couple. They are also going to make some changes where during the weekends; the couples will actually be staying on WGM Village.”

“If the mission is filmed outside then a camera man will follow you guys but when the mission is just at home, the cameras installed at the house will be the only ones recoding.” SM continued.

“There will be no staffs and producers. The mission will just be sent through text.” SM added.

“Then we are going to sleep in the house during the weekend and sleep in the same room?” Sehun asked, confusion written on his face.

SM chuckled and said, “Yes you’ll be staying in the house during the weekend but you and your partner will have separate rooms.”

“Oh, I get it now. Do you know who my partner will be if I say yes?” Sehun asked the elder.

“Yes, if she agrees then it will be Bae Suzy” SM told him.

Sehun froze.

 

Suzy was sitting in front of JYP inside his office and is processing what JYP just told her about being on WGM and the changes that the program made.

“Do you know who my husband will be?” Suzy asked the elder.

“Actually, I don’t know yet. We’ll find out when you two meet.” JYP informed her.

“Should I do it?” Suzy asked her CEO.

“It’s your choice. Your mother and father already know about it and they said that you get to decide.” JYP replied.

“You might learn some things about love from this. You’re of age to date. You know that.” JYP added.

“If I date, then my career will go downhill.” Suzy told him.

“Fame and love balances each other, Suji ah.” JYP told Suzy.

 

2 days had already passed and Sehun still hasn’t heard if Suzy agreed to be on WGM with him. He was lying on the floor at the practice room after practicing his dance when the other members barged in excitedly. They all ran towards him shouting “Congratulations!” and “You must be happy!” while they wrestled him.

When they got tired, they all collapsed on the floor.

“Suji said yes?” Sehun asked them as he caught his breath.

“Yeah, Jia noona just told me.” Kris answered.

“You just call her Suji? You two are already on first name basis?” Chen asked.

“Yeah, we met the other day when Luhan hyung was filming in MBC.” Sehun casually told them.

“Ya! And you just told us now!” Chanyeol yelled.

“I’m envious of you maknae!” Suho cried.

"I'm getting married!" Sehun happily shouted.

The other memebres burst out laughing.

 

 

How was it?

I'll upload another one in a few minutes <3

Did you guys watch the first episode of Exo's Showtime?

It was funny. :)

-carelessmansdaughter