Chapter 5 : Link To My Heart

Autumn's Delight

 

After leaving her at the 'Cafe ECO Seoul', Myungsoo took his belongings and walked away. He remembered his main task. he have to take pictures for his photobook. Meanwhile, you was still sitting o n the cafe with the novel beside a plate of tortilla for lunch. The music at the cafe changed to Falling In Love by 2Ne1. As you swallowed the tortilla, you listened it and go through the lyrics. Since little, you didn't judge a song based on the singer, but based on your opinion, the best song ever came from their lyrics within.

    Changjo called you so sudden. You shut off the phone and pay your meals at the counter. Sometimes, you wished you were born in a different country, different parents, different races. You thought,  " Maybe my life would be different if I were born in a different  way . Maybe I wouldn't be here, if I didn't fall in love with Changjo oppa. " She walked  away and stopped suddenly when she saw signatures of actress and actor of ' A Gentleman's Dignity' drama on the wall. The memories she built was still vividly etched in her mind. The first meeting with Changjo, the first time she fall in love. As she sat on the bench, nearby the cafe's door, there was a teddy bear beside it. She remembered her first date, Changjo gave her a big-white teddy and promised that thier relationships would last forever. She couldn't take the reality, so she cried.

    She took a bus elsewhere. She cast a cursory glance on her watch. " Hmmm . . .  3 pm. It still opens right ? "

    As she was walking to the place where her late grandfather used to take her when she was upset or mad, Myungsoo on the other hand was sitting on the car. His manager asked, " L, now where do you think we want to take you ? "

" Molla. Hyung, please tell me. "

" I'm sure you'll like it. " His manager refused.

    Myungsoo nodded as he glanced to the window. The bright sky began to cloudy and the rain poured. Deep in his heart, he didn't wasnt to leave Yongin-si, Gyeonggi Do. But he had to. During his journey, both of them already thinking for each other and hoping the fate thing is true. You think of him and smiled in your sleep. After awake, you strecthed your arms and wiped your eyes to get a clearly vision. Soon, you realised, raindrops were falling outside. Eventhough you always remind yourself that Myungsoo was lying but, you was still waiting for the truth, " We've met once. Will I meet him too after this ? "

    Hoping off the bus, cheerfully you walked to a nearby monument written ' WELCOME TO GAPYEONG-GUN'. Without thinking deeply, you took a selca and post it on your Instagram. Accidentally, you bumped into someone. You looked around and saw a little girl was whimpering. You bowed and appologized to her mother before you runs away.