Chapter 3 : Believe Me

Autumn's Delight

 

" What ? ", she asked as she jogged further and stopped at the traffic lights. No cars were blocking the way, she just waslked on. Myungsoo followed her behind and said, " Wait up ! Listen to my words first. "

" What ? I already asked you. "

" First, I'm not a bad person. I don't have any intention to make you feel like that. "

" Quick, I'm getting bored of your words. You are just the same like the other guy, saying something that can flatter girl's heart to make them fall for  you. Well, I am not and I hate those things. " She said as she put her hands on her coat's pocket to warm up her hands.

" Do you believe in fate ? People said if a boy and a girl met accidentally, they are meant to be together. "

" No. You're lying. " she narrowed her eyes.

" Okay. I want to see it whether it's true or not. I'll leave you here and we'll go to wherever we want. If we met up three times today, that means you have to tell me your name and the fate is true after all. "

" Joking. Lying. Bluffing. Kkeumanhae, Kim Myungsoo-shi. " She left him smiling like an idiot. Myungsoo was full of anticipation on his heart.

" Wait !!!!!!!! How do I know if you are NOT following me ? ", she asked.

" I'll  go that way. You'll go that way. Okay ? "

    She shut her phone off and don't care about her mom. She had enough of her words. She can't take it anymore , it's hurt and makes her cried everytime she was scolded. " Whatever, ajuhssi. You're just to do the same thing like Changjo oppa. "

" I do believe in fate, my dream girl. " Myungsoo snapped some some photos while he was walking away from her. " I'll capture everything so I'll remember it later. "

    For a short amount of time, she forgot her problems and continued her walking. Then she went to a noraebang and sang some cool songs such as : Growl by EXO , Countryside Life by T-ara N4. She was enjoying the songs alone and she even danced to it. Suddenly, Sungyeol, Myungsoo's bestfriend called him. Myungsoo was standing infront of the noraebang's door. " Neh, Sungyeol. " He suddenly saw a white cat passing by and run to get the photos. You were so exhausted and get out from the noraebang. At the sametime Myungsoo run, you pushed the door opened.

 



I already finished my high school ~~~ No more wearing uniforms and waking up at 4.30 am in the morning, no more studying late at night, no more books to revision, no more headaches, no more mom yelling and most importantly no more exam ^^
But looking at the photos with my classmates and my teachers, I miss them a lot eventhough we haven't meet each other for week . .  :'(
Apprieciate your classmate friends. Eventhough you've fought or whatever, one day you cannot see them anymore and it hurts when you think you should talk with them more, laughing together, playing around, jumping, screaming here and there. Thank you 5 Arif students & 5 Bestari in Agaseh High School for 2013 students . . . .  I love you guys.

Hi there, I'm from Sabah, Malaysia ~.0