Chapter 2 : Stay Up

Autumn's Delight

 

        He was wearing a black shoes, white jeans and black coat. Myungsoo hold the camera gently as he saw the girl with black shiny wavy hair before he saw he face. Obvioucly, she didn't put any make-ups or even BB cream on it. she was just a simple and innocent girl he met. but somehting felt so strange. He milky-white face were covered with wet crystal water, ans she was frowning. " hey, are you okay  ? ", Myungsoo asked.

    She quickly nods and said, " I'm fine. " Myungsoo noticed her sad face after she saw the picture earlier and put it on her pocket. " I'm sorry to ask, it that your boyfriend ? "

" Neh. We broke up yesterday morning, " she sighed. Myungsoo felt sympathized for her and asked her once more, " Sorr. Are you sure you're alright, miss ? "

    She smiled weakly tried her best to hide her tears from falling before she replied the stranger, " i am completely fine. " Myungsoo saw her angelic smile and he was stunned by her pure beauty. " You are.... ", he paused and his eyes was getting bigger.  " Uhm ? ",  she turned to face him. " You are so pretty. Can I took your photos ? "

" Eh ?! ", she was startled by his words. " i'm preparing for my photobook next month.  And I hoe I can keep some good pictures on it. "

    "Urmmmmm. . . why not ? ", she smiled once again and he took her photo. " Are you a photographer ? ", she asked as they walked. "No. Actually it's only my hobby. " Myungsoo said and thought, *She doesn't know who I am ?*

"Ohhhh. . . "

" So, are you still in high school ? "

" Yes. "

" What grade are you this year ? "

" I'm on my last year. "

" My name is Kim Myungsoo. I am 22 years old. Nice to meet you. " Myungsoo stopped his tracks. " Nice to meet you too. " She bowed lightly.

" What's your name ? "

" Uh.... I won't tell you. " she chuckled.

" Why ? ", Myungsoo shrugged and half-smiling.

" Because you look like a stalker and you're a stranger I've known llike 5 minutes ago. You already took my picture and it makes me suspicious about who the real you are. "

" WOW. Am I look like a bad guy  ?, " he asked pointing to himself and let the camere hang loose on his neck.

" Almost. ", she walked away.

" Wait, stop ! "