Chapter 4 : Away To My Heart

Autumn's Delight

 



    After an hour of walking and took some autumn pictures, Myungsoo came to a cafe and  sat on the chair. He ordered cappucino and opened his Apple laptop. Carefully he examined his photos on the camera before taking the memory card off. He began to choose the best pictures to be in his photobook. After the waitress placed his coffee on the table gently, he clicked a picture, your brightest smile popped up and he set it up a the wallpaper. Everything on Myungsoo's ideal type of a girl was there. A long wavy hair, innocent looks and perfect height for a girl has given to you. Myungsoo believed on the quotes, " Everybody has thier own partner. "

    He smiled and felt embarrassed as he did it. Myungsoo slirped his cappucino and the music playing at the cafe changed to Love You, Like You. It's his own song featuring Kim Yerim. The sound of bells ringing at the cafe's door jerked him awake from his dream. He turned backwards and saw nothing then he thought, " I must be hoping a lot. "

    At the same time, you were reading at the books corner at the cafe .After picking a book, you ordered hot chocolate. Feeling bored as your hands pointing to the words on the novel, you took your earphones in the pocket and plugged it in the handphone. Several messages of voicemail from your mother popped up. You ignored it and switch it to flight mode. Myungsoo posted a tweet on his Twitter. Luckily, the cafe has wifi and he could went onlne for a while.

    He posted, " First day being a photographer, taking some cool pictures to share. " Then , your voice can be heard behind him. You were humming and singing to Calling Out by Krystal & Luna F(x). Myungsoo was taken aback when he turned his faace to the left, and knew where the beautiful melody belongs. He stood up and walked with full of curiousity.
    
    " We meet again. " Myungsoo took a sit beside you. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the voice. " You scared me ! "

" Your voice, . . . .  it's so nice. " Myungsoo complimented her in amazed. She pulled out the earphones from her ear and stared at him. " stop it. I will not be your friend. You're a stalker ! "

    " No. I don't. Ia m not a stalker.  Fate stalk us. "

" You are ruining my moments, Myungsoo-shi. "

    " You are making me believing the fate, agasshi. "

" Go away. I want to read, " she pushed his shoulder lightly. " Nope. Okay, I'll leave if you win. "

They played ' rock-paper-scissor' and Myungsoo won. She sighed and reluctantly let him stay by her side. " So, what's your name ? ", he asked amiably after 15 minutes sitting beside you silently. " You said after we meet three times today, then I'll tell you. " She emphasized the words. Myungsoo pushed his chair backwards and packed up his things on his bag. But he let the camera hang on his neck. The waitress then gave him a seductive look before she handed him a tissue paper. It's written, her name and her phone number. Myungsoo shook his head before he leave the cafe.