It Continues~

♫Voodoo Dolls♫

[it is now in the present again]

RECAP:

The thing that shocked me was that neither of them had the glass embedded in their arms, nor the needles or staples. They looked just fine, with the exception of being seemingly dehydrated, starved, and the fact that they didn't have the strange eyes like Hongbin.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, reaching to place my hand over Hongbin's, only to draw it back as I felt the glass shards poke at my hand. "Ouch." I gasped softly. 

"Boys, she doesn't know yet." Hongbin stated, causing the three of us to look at him. 

Looking up at me once again, Hongbin sighed. "You will find out in due time, dear girl. But you have yet to answer my question. Are you going to be the next mistress?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After contemplating my reply long enough, I finally replied to his question. "Yes....I am now your mistress, but just call me Trinity." I nodded at the dark haired boy in the chair. 

"Well that's good to hear." Hongbin said with an invisible smile. "I think it's time for you to meet the rest of us. Back there behind the glass is Ravi, Hyuk, and Leo. They're probably still asleep so I think it wise not to awaken them. I mean, yeah we're voodoo dolls, but we were human once too. We still sleep, but it's deeper than regular sleep, which explains why when you cried, the others didn't wake up till later. They sleep like the dead, I swear." 

I stood there dumbfounded at the boy's knowledge, not realizing that they weren't quite human. I mean, they had been tortured to the brink of death, but here they were: still alive and /hopefully/ breathing.

Stepping over to one of the other large panes of glass, I took a better look at the other 3 voodoo dolls, tilting my head to the side. "How are you all not dead from this torture?" I spoke in a soft tone, still trying to sink everything into my mind, pressing my hands to the glass.

 

"Since we are voodoo dolls, we may feel pain but we can't die like you humans. We just have to deal with the pain until someone fixes us up..." Hongbin explained, having found his way over to me and was now looking over my shoulder. "No matter how much someone might hurt us, we can cry all the tears in the world for ourselves and our masters, but we can never die. That is our dark curse. Your sister had been so consumed by her insanity like all the others, that even when she had promised to break our curse, she could not. Her heart was no longer pure enough to save us." He explained, a ghost of a frown on his lips as I turned to face him.

So that was why she passed everything down to me...

 

Ember had broken her promise and knew she couldn't fix it with her insanity now consuming her...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! I'm about to write the next one to make up for the wait! <3

I missed this story and thought of what I could do with the storyline soooo yeah. 

I'm back ^-^ Hope you guys continue to read and enjoy ♫Voodoo Dolls♫ 

~Jen~ 7/28/14.