A Touch of Clarity~

♫Voodoo Dolls♫

RECAP: 

Unsure, I walked back over to the boy she called 'Hongbin' and picked up the needle Ember had mentioned. I soon felt something cold on my wrist, a shiver going down my spine as I turned. My eyes soon met two white ones, with black 'X's on them, my own brown eyes widening in shock. 

 

"Are you my new mistress?" A voice asked, the sound of it almost raspy as though the person hadn't spoke in a long time.

 

I blinked, unsure how to respond. "I......."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You seem unsure." Another voice spoke, catching me off guard. 

I turned slightly to see where it was coming from, only to have myself pulled back to face the boy in the chair. 

"She seems to be nicer than Miss Ember, but you never know. Looks can be deceiving..." Yet another voice spoke, this one sounding softer and more gentle than the other two.

All of these voices were beginning to scare me. Was I finally leaving reality? Was insanity taking over?

"You aren't insane you know." The first voice said, the boy in the chair looking up at me. 

"H-How do you know?" I stuttered, nibbling my bottom lip.

"We may not feel emotion, but we're good at reading them." The boy in the chair explained, "I'm Hongbin by the way." 

"I'm Ken." The softer voice said after, his voice a bit louder now. 

"And you can just call me Hakyeon." The voice belonging to the one who read my emotions said.

I let out a shaky sigh. "I-I'm Trinity."

"So you're the one Miss Ember had spoken about." Hongbin remarked as shadows danced at the edge of my vision. 

I sneaked glances left and right, seeing a boy on each side of me, looking just as tortured as Hongbin.

"Is she really?" The one who called himself 'Hakyeon' remarked as I turned to get a good look at him, forgetting that Hongbin was still holding my wrist. His eyes were a dark brown and he had full yet pale lips. Looking down, I noticed what looked like black ribbons or cables around his wrists, the length of whatever it was going past his feet and most likely to the other side of the room. His dark gray sweater was ripped and torn, the wool cloth simply hanging on the thin boy. I didn't get a chance to get a better look before someone else spoke.

"I believe she is." The last voice, Ken, added to the conversation, catching my attention. I ce again, my head hurting slightly from turning too much, to look at him. His long black shirt seemed to have been ripped to pieces, the fabric hanging off his body much like Hakyeon's. Different bits of his skin were pulled by rings attached to more cables and ribbons and strings that seemed to hold him captive.

The thing that shocked me was that neither of them had the glass embedded in their arms, nor the needles or staples. They looked just fine, with the exception of being seemingly dehydrated, starved, and had normal looking eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, reaching to place my hand over Hongbin's, only to draw it back as I felt the glass shards poke at my hand. "Ouch." I gasped softly. 

"Boys, she doesn't know yet." Hongbin stated, causing the three of us to look at him. 

Looking up at me once again, Hongbin sighed. "You will find out in due time, but you still have yet to answer my question. "Are you OUR new mistress?"

 

==============================================

Ugh, I am so sorry this chapter T_T

It's kind of a fluff chappie until I figure out where I want this story to go.

Also, thank you lovely subscribers for subscribing and thanks for those (more like one :P) who commented.

I'll try and update tomorrow if I can~ 

Love you guys!

<3333333

-Jen