Not Everything Can Stay the Same~

♫Voodoo Dolls♫

 

Flashback:

 

"Awwwww, you guys are such good voodoo dolls~" Ember cooed, brushing her fingers across the glass that held one of her many dolls captive. 

The one behind the glass, Hongbin, bared his teeth at the woman in front of him. One could say he really, really didn't like her...not one bit.

"Now, now, be nice and I'll let you out to come play. If not, well....you know what happens." She remarked, a sickly sweet giggle leaving her lips.

The boy shook his head, moving back from the glass and sighing.

 

Ember shrugged. "Hmmp. Guess I'll just play with one of the other ones. Ooh, I know just the one." The honey colored blonde stepped over to the other side of the room, tapping on the glass. "Hakyeon baby~ It's your turn~" She smiled darkly, waiting for him to come.

"Hakyeon?" She repeated, looking around again.

'Well that's strange.' The girl thought, nibbling her bottom lip.

Taking no mind of it, she continued her way around the room, soon noticing that the rest of the boys were gone. 

Hoping on her last resort that maybe...just maybe, she ran back to Hongbin's side, only to find him missing as well....just like that

 

"Those bastards!" She frowned, pursing her lips "They're supposed to keep me company. I just wanted to play." Ember pouted, crossing her arms. 

 

Then, an idea struck her. "Wait a minute!" 

The girl hurried over to the chair in the middle of the room, picking up her special needle and the white voodoo doll. 

"Take this!" She yelled, stabbing the doll multiple times in the stomach, chest, leg, and head.

She knew they could feel it, she knew VERY well that they could.

Cackles of evil laughter left her red lips, the girl feeling the power of possession consume her.

 

Growing tired after a while, she walked out of her room, heading outside from a door on the second floor, leading to a set of metal stairs. 

And what she saw at the bottom of the stairs made her laugh even more...

 

On the concrete below were her six voodoo dolls, each covered in stab wounds, but in different places on their bodies.

 

"My, my. I guess I'll just have to fix you boys up, huh?" She grinned, keeping her grip on her needle and white voodoo doll...

 

Simply put, the boys were quickly fixed back up, and Hongbin was locked into Ember's chair, Ember eventually deciding that he was going to be her victim for the day.

 

(their wounds will be explained later.)

 

============================================

Hey lovely people! 

sorry it took so long to write. xD
been a long week/weekend/break 

hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving.

and I'm sorry for those who wanted to know Trinity's answer. 

I'm working on it!!!! I'm deciding what to do about that, so I wrote a little flashback to kind of help explain. 

I don't know about the clean version but I know on the regular version of the Voodoo Doll MV, the girl gets kind of stressed out when she sees that all the boys are missing and trying to escape, so she proceeds to pick up the voodoo doll and stab it....yeah, that's where this came from.

 

Again, excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes and all that.

Subbies and comments are appreciated! ^-^

love you guys!

-Jen~