Morning with you

Rabin Drabbles

 

5. Morning with you

 

 

Hongbin slowly opens his eyes as the sunshine takes over their shared room. He raises his hands to stretch a little bit before turning to the side to a sleeping Ravi. He chuckles lowly as Ravi takes a big breath in through his opened mouth. Hongbin gently touches his boyfriend's face, he starts from his thick eyebrows, to his girly long eyelashes, down his straight nose, and then ends with a kiss on his upper lip. He silently lies back down on the bed and nuzzles close to Ravi's muscular arms.

Ravi breaths out, he reaches out his hands to take Hongbin into an embrace, proceeds to leave a deep peck on his nose out of habit. "Hey.", he whispers. Hongbin curls his fingers around his boyfriend's slightly bigger torso, murmurs something along the line of "I already woke up, but you didn't. So let's sleep.". Ravi grins, he pets the younger's messy hair and hums, agrees to what he has said.

It's a bright Sunday morning. Hongbin hopes nothing comes up so sudden, so he can lie here in Ravi's arms until they're too tired to even lie down. "Let's stay here until our bodies get too tired to even lie down." Ravi whispers, too bothered to speak properly. Hongbin grins and slightly nods his head, letting himself slowly doze off to sleep again. It's no one else but Ravi, the one who can tell what he wants without even speaking it out loud. 

A Sunday morning in bed with his Ravi sounds perfect.