Girls

Rabin Drabbles

(They talked about girls who are close to their ideal types
N - SNSD's Seohyun 
Leo - Actress Choi Jung Won
Ken - Girl's Day Hyeri 
Ravi - Too many to choose; Thinks Miss A's Suzy is very pretty
Hongbin - Ladies Code Sojung
Hyuk - SNSD's Taeyeon
)

7. Girls

 

"Sojung? Ladies Code Sojung? Oh please, you don't even know any song of that group!" Ravi throws his backpack on the couch and furiously looks for water in the fridge.

 

Hakyeon looks up from the magazine on his hands to eye the rapper cautiously and lets out a nonchalant sigh. "Here they go again", he mumbles.

 

"She's pretty, okay?" Hongbin s his shirt slowly while walking to the shared bedroom. He hangs up the white shirt carefully in his part of the closet. "Why are you so angry anyways? You talked about Suzy too."

 

"Nation's first love! Everybody loves her." Ravi flops on the couch next to Hakyeon, only to be scoffed at by the leader.

 

"Stop getting jealous over nothing. I didn't mean anything. She's just pretty." Hongbin hands his friend a cup of cool water and sits down next to him. "Ahh, is there anything fun on the TV?" he reaches for the remote next to Ravi's hips.

 

"Where are you touching???" Ravi shouts before continuously slaps the latter's hand away. "And I don't want this water." he puts the cup on the table with a loud "clack".

 

The others, including Leo, look at him with the same curious expression on their faces. Hakyeon is the first one to break the awkward silence by walking away with his opened magazine to read in peace. Everyone turns back to their activities while Hongbin grins widely.

 

"Oh come on dude." he nudges Ravi playfully.

 

"Don't "dude" me." the slightly older one crosses his arms with a childish huff.

 

Hongbin opens his arms wide and hugs his friend by the neck, mouth laughing and mumbling about how manly guys can be so stinky sometimes with their fail aegyo. He coos and pats the latter on his back, promising him the chicken for tomorrow's breakfast.