A CHRISTMAS CAROL THIRD PART

Big Bang Stories

Slowly and silently the ghost came nearer. It was very tall and wore a deep black piece of clothing, which covered its whole body and left nothing of it visible but one outstretched hand.

-Are you the Spirit of Christmas Yet to Come?-asked Ji Yong, -I fear you more than any other spirit; but my fear isn´t important now. Please Spirit hurry up, I need to finish this travel and go with Seungri.

-Long time not see…Long time not see- The ghost said with a deep voice and pointed with his hand the sidecar motorcycle next to him. Ji Yong was really scared but climbed up on the sidecar and saw an inscription:

 DOOM DADA

The Spirit started the engine and took off like a rocket. Ji Yong lost the sense of time, and around only could see melted clocks that marked different hours, days and years.  Finally the scene changed and now the big buildings and bright lights of Seoul surrounded the way of the two travelers.

They wandered through the city and Ji Yong saw and heard four girls talking about a person who had died.-Do you heard the news in the company?- said the girl with short hair,- Yes, I can´t believe it. I didn´t know that he was sick. - The girl with red and long hair said, - I thought that Weed never dies, but fortunately I was wrong and the world has been released from that man- The four girls laughed- Well girls, we need to check our outfit for the funeral and practice our fake tears- A van arrived and the four girls entered in it- You are the baddest female CL-

Ji Yong was curious about the man and wanted to find out, whom they were talking about. But the spirit moved on the motorcycle.

The next stopped was an area where thieves and liars lived. They had stolen things with them and made fun of the person who once owned those things.

-Ha, ha! - Laughed a woman, -He frightened everybody away from him when he was alive, to profit us when he was dead! Ha, ha, ha!-said a man with long beard-The very silly thought that he would be buried with his money. Look this jewelry, they are one of a kind!-

-Ha, ha, ha... Who is the stupid that they are talking about Spirit?-The Spirit didn´t answer and dismounting of the motorcycle, then indicated to Ji Yong that he should follow him. The Spirit led Ji Yong through streets that were familiar to him; and as they went along, Ji Yong looked here and there to find himself, but nowhere was here to be seen.

They entered to a little apartment, at the beginning Ji Yong couldn´t recognize to whom belonged it.-It´s Seungri´s apartment? - He mumbled. The apartment didn´t look like the first time that he had been there; Seungri´s warmth had faded away leaving only a thread of sadness around, and once again the pain in Ji Yong´s heart appeared.

 

Somebody opened the door and like the last time a girl entered to the apartment, but now the scene was completely different. There weren´t laughs or jokes. Hana walked as a dead in life, as if the weight of the sadness drown her body on the floor.

Finally the girl gave up and fell on the cold floor- Seungri, pabo come back!-the girl cried out-Why did you leave me alone behind? Why did you give up? Why weren´t you strong enough to survive?- Then a silent moment, where  we could only   heard  the sound of Ji Yong´s broken heart and pure tears falling to the ground.

The ghost moved on and took Ji Yong to a churchyard, he didn´t put resistance, the man had lost all his strength with the last scene. The spirit stood among the graves and pointed down to one.-Please Spirit no more, I beg you! Please have mercy! - The spirit took with abruptness Ji Yong´s arm and threw him on the tomb.  Ji Yong slowly looked up and started to read upon the stone of the grave his own name, Kwon Ji Yong. All this time these persons were talking about him.

Ji Yong breathe deep and cried out- Isn´t someone missing me? Answered me Spirit…Isn´t somebody crying for my absence?!!- The Spirit shook his head.

-Spirit!-Ji Yong cried, -Hear me. I am not the man I was! I will not be the man I must have been so far! Why show me this if I am past all hope? Good Spirit, I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the past, the present, and the future. The spirits of all three shall be within me. I will not ignore the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me that I may change me and Seungri´s fate!”

Full of fear, Ji Yong caught the spirit’s hand. But the spirit suddenly changed – it shrunk and faded and finally turned into a white sheet.