A CHRISTMAS CAROL THIRD PART

Big Bang Stories

Ji Yong woke up in the middle of a snore, just before the clock struck one again. The first that come to his mind were his mother and Eun Gi, this made him asked himself: What kind of man he had become? Is he happy?

He sat up in his bed and waited for the second spirit to come. And there it was – the Spirit of Christmas Present. He had a blonde, medium fringe style hair and little eyes that almost disappeared when he smiled. Ji Yong only could think in one word to describe the spirit´s smile “Angel”. The last thing that Ji Yong noticed was the spirit’s clothes a Pink suit with a black shirt.

-I know…I know, you want that I follow you- The spirit nodded and Ji Yong felt fear; but he wasn´t afraid of the spirit, instead he had the strange feeling that he would see, would not be any good.

The shadows came again and when they disappeared, he looked himself floating in the air inside of Youngbae´s house. YoungBae and his friends had a very cheerful party and played games. Ji Yong was really enjoyed the party and wanted to stay for another while.

-Honey, can you please help me with the dinner?-Yuri asked, she was Youngbae´s wife. Ji Yong really appreciated her; she was a great woman that made happy his friend.

-Sure- He said meanwhile served the dinner in the plates- I’m still trying to call Ji Yong, but he doesn’t answer; I’m worried for him Yuri-

She made a gesture of annoyance- Bae, please stop to talk about that man, I know that you appreciate him but he´s a selfish person-

-Why are you saying that Yuri? I´m sure he likes you-

-Oh! Maybe because the day that our son was born; he didn´t allow you to come to the hospital until three days before, because you was recording a song and do you remember his words? “YoungBae you are going to have a lot of Childs but you only have one opportunity in this industry”-She send a death glare to his husband.

-Oh is that! - YoungBae knew that his wife had the reason- Yuri don´t be mad at me, I know that he´s a workaholic and sometimes a heartless man but he has good points too. Do you remember when he helped us with the bank or when he paid and organized the first Minho´s birthday? - Yuri rolled her eyes and YoungBae hugged her.

-And this is the reason why I love you- she gave a little kiss to YoungBae- You have a big heart and always see the best in people, I´m so proud of you  my love-

-I really hope that someday he changes the way he lives- YoungBae keep patting his wife´s back.

-Well, it´s Christmas anything could happen and we forget our guests- The couple made his way to the dining room with the food.

Ji Yong witnessed the whole scene and he felt bad for the way that people saw him – It´s time to go to another place- The spirit said and Ji Yong nodded.

In the way to the next place, they visited many homes in many places: they saw sick people who were cheerful; people in foreign lands who were close at home, poor people who felt rich that day, all because of the Christmas Spirit.

When they arrived to their destiny, Ji Yong was really surprised- A hospital? - Ji Yong asked- But I don´t know anybody here Spirit- The spirit didn´t answer and keep walking through the hallway, until he stopped in front of the room 408. Ji Yong followed the spirit inside the room and there was a little girl, she was reading a magazine and then a nurse came inside the room.

-Hi Sohin, how do you feel? - The nurse asked meanwhile checked her vital signs.

-I feel a little sad, my parents called me in the morning and they aren´t going to come to Seoul until the next week- The nurse could see the sad look in Sohin´s face. She was a cheerful child and didn´t like to show his sadness to the people, her parents was busy persons and Sohin spend almost all the time alone in the hospital.

-Sohin, I have a secret to tell you, but you have to promise that you won´t tell anybody- The little girl nodded in agree- Well, a little bird told me that….. G-Dragon and Taeyang will visit the hospital soon! - Sohin´s eyes opened like plates and she jumped on his bed-Sohin please calm down, it´s dangerous!-

-I love them and G-Dragon will be my boyfriend, he´s so handsome, talented and I´m sure he´s a good person- Sohin showed to the nurse all the pictures and magazines that she had- When I´ll see him I´m going to thank him, because his music inspire me and give me the strong to fight against my illness- Sohin smile and the nurse his head.

Ji Yong found himself out of the room and with a broken voice he asked to the spirit –Which is her illness?-He didn´t think that his music were so important for a person, the only reason of his work was money and now he felt ashamed for his behavior.

-Why do you care? Do a concert in a hospital is a waste of time and money- Ji Yong didn´t say nothing, the spirit had reason he was a  heartless and selfish man. Meanwhile they walk through the hallway; Ji Yong saw a sign saying “Oncology”.-The next place will be our last step-

The Spirit took Ji Yong to a little and cramped apartment, but well organized. He was again floating in the air –Where are we now? I can´t recognize this place –The answer to his questions arrived when he heard the only voice that make his heart beat fast –Seungri, please not him- he mumbled and again the fear took over him.

Seungri come inside his little apartment with a young girl maybe around fifteen years and an older couple- Oppa, It was great, Seoul is a big and wonderful city, I envy you- Seungri laughed and his sister´s hair-Stop! I put a lot of effort in my hair today-

-Oh really, because you still look like monkey Hana- the girl threw a snort and sat in the couch beside her father.

-Stop fight kids-Mrs. Lee said-Come, the dinner is served- Christmas dinner was ready, and everyone sat down at the table. Seungri´s family were poor, it was not much they had for Christmas dinner. But still everyone was joyful and you could feel that they all had the love and Christmas Spirit in their hearts.

-Before we start to eat I want to tell some words- Mr. Lee said- I am very thankful that finally after two years our family is together again in this day, It was a long trip from Gwanju, but the fact that we are here with Seungri makes it all worthwhile- Mrs. Lee and Hana started to cry in silence- every day, every month and every year we can be with you is a gift from God. We are so proud of our son and daughter. Seungri, you´ve worked hard, and you got a job in one of the largest companies in Korea, and the most important thing; you have never let the adversity break you down-With this words the man, his wife and daughter hugged Seungri.

-I don´t understand nothing, what are they talking about? It´s something wrong with Seungri? - Ji Yong said

After a while the family broke the embrace, they were still crying- I want to say something too- Seungri said with a broken voice- Thanks for being here today, I ´ve really missed you all this time. Mom, Dad and Hana you are the reason that must keep me going till the end. If God decided to take me with him tomorrow, I´ll go happy and without regrets, because I have enjoyed my life surrender for people that love me and that I love.-Seungri deep sighed and continuous- Just one last thing, I Want to ask for the happiness and health  of Ji Yong Hyung- suddenly Hana interrupted him.

-I can´t believe it, He treats you like trash and you are worried for him-

-Hana, stop- Mrs. Lee said- We don´t have the right to judge that man and remember that the forgiveness exist. If you brother is concerned for him, we need to support him.-

-Thanks mom and Hana don´t worry ok – Seungri raised his glass- for my family and Ji Yong H…-Seungri couldn´t finish his words, his face was racked in pain and suddenly he fainted.

Mrs. Lee ran towards the lying body- Hyun Min, Hana quickly call an ambulance!-

Ji Yong couldn´t see more, because a dark shadow took over the place –No, please wait, what happen with Seungri. I beg you please let me go with him! -  He was on his knees crying in front of the spirit.

-I´m sorry, I can’t do anything; you need to finish your travel- The spirit said with a softly voice- I just can tell you that I see an empty room- And for the second time in his life Ji Yong felt how his soul and heart was coming out for his body, and the pain was worse than any torture that could give him……dark he only can see dark

The bell struck twelve. The Spirit of Christmas Present disappeared. And at the last of the bell, Ji Yong saw the third Spirit coming towards him

 

Well you only need the light when it’s burning low
Only miss the sun when it’s starts to snow
Only know your lover when you let him go
Only know you’ve been high when you’re feeling low
Only hate the road when you’re missin’ home
Only know your lover when you’ve let him go
And you let him go

 

do you recognize the second spirt? :D