A CHRISTMAS CAROL SECOND PART

Big Bang Stories

Well which was the last scene…? Oh yes! Ji Yong was running to his house; don´t worry our dear character lives near to YG Company; so He´s not going to die for hypothermia. Now It´s time to continuous the story:

Ji Yong lived alone in a floor in one of the more luxurious and secure apartment complex in Seoul. He quickly entered to the building an decided not to take the elevator; because many scary movies taught him that awful things happened inside them, so he took the stairs to the third floor.

When he was already inside his apartment, he his security system and checked that the windows and doors were closed- Finally, no ghost can enter here- he sighed in relief and went straight to bed, without undressing, and fell asleep immediately.

When Ji Yong awoke, it was still very foggy and extremely cold, and there was no noise of people in the streets. Hyun Suk’s ghost bothered him. He didn’t know whether it was a dream or not. Then he remembered that a spirit should visit him at one o’clock. So Ji Yong decided to lie awake and wait what happens.

Suddenly, the clock struck one and Ji Yong covered his body with the white sheets of his bed, as if they were a shield that will protect him from anything that could happen.Under the sheets he saw how the light flashed up in the room and felt the weight of another body lying next to him, Ji Yong slowly took off the sheets that covered him, then Ji Yong found himself face to face with the visitor.   She was a child; yet not so like a child as like a young girl. She has long and blond hair that seemed unkempt intentionally, which hung about its neck and down its back, the young girl had blue eyes but her features were Asian and was wearing a white Lolita dress; the last thing that Ji Yong noticed was that the girl didn´t show any expression in his face, she was like a beautiful doll.

Finally Ji Yong had enough courage and asked- Who, and what are you?-

-I am the Ghost of Christmas Past. Rise and come with me. - The girl extended hers hand and Ji Yong followed her.

The ghost took Ji Yong back in time, to a place where Ji Yong was a boy. There Ji Yong could see his younger self standing near the window with a sad and lost look.

Flashback

-Mom, why can´t I play like the others Childs? Today is Christmas and everybody is having fun - Little Ji Yong asked.

-Ji Yong, you are not like other Childs, you have a great future in your hands and we can´t waste our time in things like play and Christmas.

-But mom! - Ji Yong said almost crying- It´s not only Christmas, you are always talking about my future; but you never care about my feelings, sometimes I just want a hug or nice words from you-

-Kwon Ji Yong! Don´t be so childish, this is not how I raised you. You aren´t a child anymore, you need to grow up and work hard to achieve the success. You must be like a Dragon that impress by its grandeur and people fear for its ferocity. Don´t disappoint me- With these last words the mother left the room and little Ji Yong keep practicing to improve his dance and sing skills.

Then the stage changed again and the spirit took Ji Yong to another place. Ji Yong was still young maybe in his eighteen or nineteen. He was in a room practice but he wasn´t alone, sat by the side of a beautiful young girl, Eun Gi. There were tears in her eyes.

Flashback

-It is sad to see, - she said, softly. -That another love has displaced me – the love of gold. I want believe that your heart was full of love once, but now …? I can´t recognize you anymore, this person in front of me is not the Ji Yong that I love, now I  think it is better for us to part. I hope you be happy in the life you have chosen-

Ji Yong was clenching his hands- I´ve done this for you… for ours, because I want to give you a good life with travels, jewelry, the best clothes, dinner in luxurious restaurants. What else do you want? Why are doing this to me Eun Gi? What is most important that money? If we have money we have everything, why don´t you understand me? - Ji Yong took Eun Gi’s face and tried to kiss her but she turned and rejected the kiss.

I´m sorry Ji but this is not the life that I want, I don´t care money and I can´t live a life with a man that put it   before anything… Merry Christmas and I wish your happiness- She whisper in Ji Yong´s ear and walk towards the door.

Ji Yong was standing alone in the middle of the room, he reached his hand in one of his pocket’s pants and   pulled out a small box, he opened and took the ring in his hands, walked towards the window and threw the ring along with the last piece of his heart.

-Spirit- said Ji Yong, -Don´t show me more. Take me home. Why do you torture me?-

-One stage more- said the ghost- Without any express in his face.

They were in another scene and place; a room, not very large or handsome, but full of comfort. There was a happy family celebrating Christmas with all their warmth and heartiness. Ji Yong recognized Eun Gi , his former girlfriend. She was married now and had children.

-Eun Gi- said her husband with a smile, -I saw an old friend of you this afternoon. Ji Yong. I heard in News that his partner is dying.  He looks like a lonely man, I feel bad for him.-

-Spirit- said Ji Yong in a broken voice, -Take me back! I cannot bear it any longer.-

He struggled with the ghost to take him back. And finally Ji Yong found himself in his own bed again. He was very exhausted and sank into a heavy sleep.

 

Hi, do you know who is the first ghost? :D